Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:23 pm
"No we just have to aviod being stupid. We're letting our normal habits get us killed." Kasumi paused and hung her head low closing her eyes, "And it's simple he says it's for revenge, for the Ishbal massacre...." Kasumi bite her bottom lip gently thinking about the massacre. She didn't like it at all if possible she would have avoided it, but she was a soldier and it was an order. Kasumi lifted her head some opening her eyes as she stared at the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:28 pm
Matt walked about through Central. Many of the higher ranking State Alchemists looked down at him, giving him the idea that because of him, most likely another Alchemist had died. He looked around and couldn't quite spot Jenkins, he was no where in sight and where he was supposed to be, he wasn't there either. It was like Gemini just got up and dissapeared.

The day pushed on. Even then Matt was unaware of the what was going on further East from the base. State Alchemists came back and forth through the Head Quarters, some glared at Forge while others frowned. He still didn't understand what was going on and it was starting to get on his nervs.

As the sun continued to set more State officers came in prepared for dinner. It would only be a matter of time until Matt would get a better understanding of what was going on. Then again the only ones who showed the Forge Alchemist any sympathy was Riza and Jenkins. So, he simply waited for the arrive of the two and made his way to the main office where he would sit down at the stairs.

Scar had an officer by his throat and lifted him a couple inches off of the ground. "Where's Matt Edison?" He asked threateningly, tighting his grip.

The Alchemist struggled to breath and kicked around. "I don't understand why he would save you, and then behind his back you kill one of his own friends. You're a monster Scar, a low down monster."

The killer paused and tried to think. "I haven't killed anyone in a matter of hours and according to my knowledge none of them had any links to The Fordge Alchemist." His red eyes stared at the officer as he slightly loosened his grip.

"You killed Gemini!" The officer shouted only to his surprise he could see waves of confused expretions forming on Scar's face. "What's wrong scar. You looked confused. H-has the thurst for revenge clouded your eyes to the point where you c-cannot remember the ones you killed?" He added.

Scar was slightly offended by this comment. "I take pride in who I kill and I can assure you, I fled the fight I had with Gemini." As his grip remained and the alchemist was slowly chokeing to death, Scar thought to himself. He wanted to know who had killed Jenkins and was it even possible.

The officer continued to struggle. "Damn you Scar. You are diseased with vengence. The scrambling of Jenkin's brains bares your mark Scar!" Shouted the Alchemist. Scar's eyes widdened and with that, he ended the officer's life, hoisting him higher into the hair, and then slamming his lifeless body into the ground.

"Could it be. Is there another agent of God in Central? But how? Why?" Scar thought to himself. Now he had to find Forge and the body of Jenkins, something didn't fit right. Even though Jenkins was dead, it wasn't by Scar's hand.

A figure in the dark watched Scar silently. It chuckled softly like a snake but Scar couldn't hear him. "As much as I would love to kill him...I can't yet. I'll wait till Edison and him are fighting. Then I'll intervene and eliminate him." The ninja said silently to itself in thought. It's red beedy eyes watching the Ishbalite's every move.  

Destructions Right Hand

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:41 pm
"If his reason is the Ishbal massacre,Then we would be on top of his hit list,just thinking about that day Sickens me....things."Mustang suddenly becomes silent His hands trembling alittle,then retains his calm composure."Well, better start heading back to headquarters,gotta make yet another phone call."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:44 pm
"Yes I suppose I have a ton of paperwork already." Kasumi began to walk off to headquaters as she turned to Mustang, "Coming? It'd be stupid to go anywhere alone now and days with Scar around."  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:47 pm
Shadow of Fire
"Yes I suppose I have a ton of paperwork already." Kasumi began to walk off to headquaters as she turned to Mustang, "Coming? It'd be stupid to go anywhere alone now and days with Scar around."
"Yes mam"Mustang replied walking right behind kasumi.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:51 pm
Kasumi looked around she seemed a bit tense about something. Of course it was about Scar. No one knew when, where, or who he'd strike next. The worst part is that he'd been killing those who had nothing to do with the massacre. She was still missing some information which to her felt like it was needed to try and stop Scar, but what could she figure out in this timeframe. If this kept up it might not be long until he does destroy the state alchemists.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Zarabah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:46 am
Shadow of Fire
Kasumi looked around she seemed a bit tense about something. Of course it was about Scar. No one knew when, where, or who he'd strike next. The worst part is that he'd been killing those who had nothing to do with the massacre. She was still missing some information which to her felt like it was needed to try and stop Scar, but what could she figure out in this timeframe. If this kept up it might not be long until he does destroy the state alchemists.
John flatbend walks up to you with a small piece of metal in his hand "Reporting for duty general." he says in a loud, clear voice. "Someone called me on my cell and told me to get here and wait for further instructions." He continued to stare straight ahead waiting for orders.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:04 pm
Kasumi's cell phone rang as she took it out of her pocket and answered it, "What do you want?" Kasumi sounded rather annoyed. She paused for a moment and sighed, "Yes I know. Bye." Kasumi ended the call there and placed her cell phone back in her pocket as she looked at John, "There are no orders as of now. Chaces are all other missions are going to be put aside until this problem is properly taken care of."  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:51 pm
Matt watched Kasumi approach the main office and looked at her, judging by her facial exressions, he couldn't quite tell if she were in pain or confusion. Either way, he wanted information on a couple of things to see what has gone on in the past couple of hours. The look on the returning State Alchemists only gave off babe vibes which indicated something bad. Matt had a gut feeling something was wrong and he was unsure of who to ask. Most of the officers now hated his guts so asking any random officer was out of the question.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:57 pm
Kasumi opened the door to her office a stack of paperwork already there. A bit annoyed she sat down at her desk, she hadn't realized Matthew, she seemed like she was preoccupied with something else. She didn't want to do paperwork not now. Scar was on the loss and they where running out of time at least in her mind. Since chances where if he kept this up at the same pace it won't be long now. Kasumi took the first part of the paperwork and began to read through it, more like speed reading she wasnted to get out of the office and find Scar.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:03 pm
" stare Damn it all,this Scar guy is giving me more papers now that I've never done before*sighs While signing more documents*at this rate I'll be flooded with documents by the time we catch him."Mustang gets up and walks around his office Finally tired of all the paperwork that he's signed.Paceing around the office he thinks of ways to tighten security around the perimeters of the headquarters.

Stretching abit afterwards he finally sits back down,pulls up to his desk and continues with the paperwork((With the fuhrer in her present mood,he didnt want to upset her more if she found a mountainfull of papers that were there since two weeks ago still sitting on his desk))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:18 pm
Scorp had become fed up with the paper work and once again pushed aside his chance to get a steady income. Instead he had stormed out of the building and hung out in the local pup awhile. However rumors had been floating around about some guy killing off military men. Maybe it had been a good idea he hadn't join the military. However it might mean the military would contact him in order to rid themselves of this man. They might find him beneath their effort and contract him awhile. HE doubted it but who knows maybe they would pay him well for it. HE had done jobs for them before. HE decided to leave the pub he need to think about other matters.  

Scorp Ession

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:23 pm
Matt approached the Fuhrer's office and was about ready to knock on the door when 1st Lieutenant Riza had approached him. The look on her face made her look heart broken. He couldn't understand what made her frown and get watery eyes. "Something wrong, Hawkeye?" He asked calmly only to see Riza completly ignore him and continue to walk towards Kasumi's office. There she opened the door, stepped in, and closed it behind herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:33 pm
Kasumi looked up from her paperwork to Riza, personaly a bit suprised she set her paperowrk on the desk and got up wlaking over to her, "So what brings you?" Kasumi tried to be casual but she was having troubles since she was still bothered by Jenkins death. It didn't seem right for some reason something just didn't fit. For some reason she didn't seem like she was relaly that focused on anything else right now just trying to figure out how it is that Scar could have killed him.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:56 pm
Riza sighed softly and hoped Matt couldn't hear from the other side of the door. "I just can't hold this back from Forge. He's a good person at heart, even though so many now despise him. Personally I see something bigger than just him performing that little last second heroics with Scar." She replied and then made a quick salute to Kasumi. However, Riza soon started to talk about what was on her mind, "The killing didn't make sense, It had Scar's mark alright, the brains molded into mush. However, the blade to the chest isn't his style. I was actualy thinking about, after explaining this to Matt, maybe I would take him down to the grave section and perform an obtopsy." The lieutenant now looked at the Fuhrer calmly and stood up straight, awaiting orders from the superior commander.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games