Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:48 pm
"I'm sorry we got interrupted, and I'd try to kiss you again, but I know you get sick around blood." He smiled a bit, putting the towel back on his lip. Smiling hurt, his whole side of his face was swelling, he could feel it, but he didn't want Tatsuko to worry.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:03 pm
Tatsuko blushed, smiling a little. She looked down, thinking. She wanted to kiss him. Leaning up, she kissed his other cheek, before pulling away slightly. "Well... I need to get over it sometime, right?" She gently held the hand that was holding the towel pulling it away. It was starting to bruise. She pouted, gently kissing the other cheek as well. "He hit you so hard..."  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:29 am
Jin closed his eyes as Tatsuko kissed his bruised cheek. "Yeah, he has a bad habit of doing that." He moved his free hand to her chin and held her face gently, so she was looking at him. "I've never felt this way," he whispered, "I don't know what to do. It's only been a day..." he gently caressed her skin with his thumb and leaned in, softly pressing his lips to her's.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:44 pm
Kyo scowled at the remark about being a traitor. "You don't know what it was like growing up on the streets of this city. Poor, and tormented by the Koutu Army for being a freak." A smirk grew over his face as he remembered what he reilized. "But what I realized is that I wasn't a freak. I was powerful, and stronger than anyone else in Koutu. So I moved on and joined the Konan royal army to strenghen myself. I just so happened to grow stronger and be promoted. I grew to love and respect my new country. I am now the strongest person in Konan. So now I have returned to take my revenge on those pathetic Koutu Army that tormented me when I was younger. Prepare yourselves for I am not gonna hold back." Kyo's weapon began to shake and crack as his smirk turned into a more concentrated look.

((Sorry about the long post but I know I don't get online that often so i'm trying to keep up with everything the best I can.))  

Assassin_of_demise

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:59 pm
Tatsuko's eyes widened for a moment, before she smiled, shutting them. She was enjoying this. Her first kiss. She pulled herself close to him. It seemed silly, but even after one day... she knew it. She knew she was falling in love with him. Her hands started to play with his hair a little as she kept contact with his lips.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:12 pm
His hands moved to her back and he cradled her close, kissing her for a few more moments before pulling back. He smiled a bit, "That was wonderful," he whispered to her, kissing her forehead. He brought the towel up and dabbed her mouth and forehead a bit, not telling her that his blood had left small smears on her. He didn't want her to freak out...  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:30 pm
Tatsuko was still smiling, as she rested her head on his chest. She nodded a little, giggling a little as he dabbed her forehead. It didn't really register that he had been bleeding at that point. Everything had sort of disappeared when he had kissed her, atleast in her mind. "Wow..." She looked up at him, nuzzling his shoulder. She didn't want this to end. With a small giggle, Tatsuko kissed his neck softly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:38 pm
He made a soft sound the in the back of his throat when she kissed his neck. "Hmm... you might not want to kiss me there... I might not be able to control myself." He laughed a bit, making it a joke, even though he'd been serious. His symbol on his arm started to glow as he nuzzled her neck in return.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:55 pm
Blushing, Tatsuko giggled, kissing that one spot one last time before pulling away to smile. "Really now?" She leaned up, kissing the tip of his nose. She noticed the glow on his arm as she went back to nuzzling against his shoulder. One of her hands slipped down, gently tracing the mark with one of her fingers. She didn't know what to say right then.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:09 pm
He swallowed a bit, but kept his arms around her, "Yeah, that's so..." he trailed off and ran his hand up her side to her chin and tilted her eyes up to his. He didn't have anything to say either, so he just kissed her again, this time though she could feel his deep emotions coming to the surface, and the embrace was passionate.

Tatsuko's chamber maid watch in dismay, thinking the young lord quite bad for such a display. She hurried out of the servent's enterance to the room and down the hall.

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:20 pm
Tatsuko was still smiling as her hands went back to their position around Jin's neck. She was a bit astonished by this kiss. If the first kiss was amazing to her, this one would leave her speechless. She began to kiss him in return, her own emotions welling up behind it. It felt right, just being here kissing Jin. It felt... perfect.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:34 pm
He held the passion of the kiss until he had to break it so they could breath. Only then did he notice someone at the door. A stern, black haired man that looked like he could have been handsome if not for the scowl on his face, stood in the door. "I didn't want to interrupt. Jin... leave... now." Jin looked at his father and held onto Tatsuko. "No, you've taken everything away from me, you aren't taking her too. She's my Priestess..."

"Then act like a warrior and protect her. That does not mean shoving your tongue down her throat. Don't tell me you removing a piece of rice that she was choking on." He stepped up and reared back to slap Jin again...

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:52 pm
Tatsuko's eyes widened again, seeing the man that had walked in on them. She blushed a little, until she heard the tone of his voice. He seemed so angry. It was just a kiss... she didn't understand why he would care so much about it... unless... That's Jin's father! She was about to say something, when she saw his father's hand moving backwards. She wasn't going to let him hit Jin again.

"Stop it!!" She shouted, looking at Jin's father directally in his eyes. She had a frown on her face, as a single tear slipped down her cheek. Tatsuko's stomach felt like it was being tied in knots. "Why? Why are you doing this? He's your son and you treat him like he is worthless! He's your flesh and blood! Why can't you just accept that?" She didn't know where the words were coming from, perhaps from the feelings she felt about her own father. "He wants to do something to make you proud of him, and all you seem to do is dwell on the past! It's the PAST! You need to move on!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:58 pm
Jin's eyes got wide, he was quite sure that he was going to have to defend her from his father's wrath. "Tatsuko," he whispered softly, putting his hands on her shoulders protectively. He didn't want her to get in trouble over him... but most of all, he didn't want her to suffer.

Jin's father blinked, amazed that this girl had spoken to him so. He let his hand drop, and looked puzzled. "You see something in him that I don't see. I want to know what it is. All I see is someone who can never do anything right, someone who's had the Priestess of Seiryuu in our house one day and already he's seducing you? Tell me what you see that you put yourself in harm's way for him, tell me so that I might no why my blessed son gave his life of this ingrate."

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:07 pm
Tatsuko brushed away the small tear that had slipped down her cheek before looking back at Jin's father. "I see someone who wants nothing more than to live up the standards of a father who wishes he was dead, someone who has been nothing but a gentleman to me, someone who has been protecting me from everything, even my own fears," she said, looking down a little bit. "I see someone who is strong and brave, and someone you should be proud of. He's a wonderful man and you should stop comparing him to his older brother. Jin isn't Xiaoping and he never will be, but Xiaoping saw something in him too. If you think so highly of your beloved son, then you should trust his judgement on Jin." She was shaking slightly as she spoke. She... wasn't used to disagreeing with people, not to mention that she was partially venting all of her frustrations with her own father on Jin's.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games