Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:07 pm
I think I'm going to bed, night ryb! *she crawled out of the massive pile of pillows running out of the room and disappearing to her room where she went to bed watching her amv's*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:18 pm
((*she waved goodnight, rather happy now as a question had been answered, having to leave soon too as she was getting kicked off the computer* the problem has not been fixed, but I have an answer...goody goody...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:22 am
This is a notice to everyone: I will be gone today because I will be shotting off fireworks and stuff. I'm leaving in one hour and thrity minutes as of the time of this post. I will be back on at eleven pm central timezone. If there are any problems I requeset that they be reported to be via pm and I will work onthem from there. Thank you and farewell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:33 am
((*she sighed softly, seeing it was the third*..oh dear...but have fun with fireworks and such...we will see you later in the evening...and don't worry, there should be no problems....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:12 pm
oh fudge....Kains entered now...So I guess Instead of the triple post I'm gonna make it a quad...Bare with me Ryb alright....I've got Myself alot of RPing to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:57 pm
My friend went to the anime convention yesterday and got me the Edward Elric Figure. I'm happy, though I'm bummed it wasn't Scar, I guess I'll go check it out next time they have it! smile  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:47 am
Another fireworks show again tonite! *falls over and layes there half-asleep.* The one they had out there was pretty, but now to go to the town's fireworks show. Maybe I could drag him along...or someone else. It gets boring sitting in the denali(sp) without somoene to talk to. Parent's aren't much of a conversation.

On the subject of cosplaying, I know one of the stores in town is having one this summer, though I doubt any outsiders will come. Oh, well. If I could only sew or find someone to make me on outfit. There's still the problem of who I could be. Damn short hair!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:09 am
Woot I got my Ed figure and I got to see War Of The Worlds, I thought it was nice. It stuck to the origonal movie throughout the film. I liked it and I don't know what my friends were on when they said they hated it.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:08 pm
Well one thing about the movie that's a little annoying is the little girl. I sort of didn't like her. The overall movie was great. Actually I found it funny more then anything. Maybe I'm just weird. Also forgive me if I'm not around much. I'm like never home anymore; also I got to borrow a really addicting game! Yay for killing!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:21 pm
No game is truely as addicting as Second Sight, when it comes to violence. Useing your mind to pick people up and throwing them around like a rag doll with just the flick of your rist while they scream "Ahhhh how are you doing that?" "Let me go please!" "My head!" It's priceless. I mean I spent most of the game just throwing guys at walls. You can posess people to jump off clifs, beat up phsycos in the phsyco hospital and use covert ops tactics. Though I can't wait until my friend gets Phsy Ops, that game is basicly the same by the same creator but you can make peoples heads explode by shooting electricity into their head.

Second Sight is truely addicting but I'm told it's short.

As for WOTWs yeah the girl was annoying. What annoyed me most was she ran all over the place and did ask too many questions. Oh well, it was a good movie none the less. I liked it.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:57 am
I'm addicted to Dynastsy Warrios5 right now. Killing a whole army by yourself while with some people they can set them on fire. Though it seems like the guys in the Wu clan...have more girlish faces then anyone else. Oh well. I suppose if I can find that other game your talking about I should rent or buy it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:21 am
((*looked at Maes's quad post* I like it..you did a really good job...although I wish Greed could just throw Al over the side rails already and get to Ade and Ed...*huggled Maes* It's fine, I understand...*wished she could go to an anime convention*..I will so have to try to keep patience for the coming nan desu kan...I want to go now....*looked at all of the fireworks* yes....there were many...and fireworks are illegal in the forest here...some people are going to be paying heavy fines...*patted Fire on the head* yes..a few more pieces and my costume will be complete....I have long hair, it just will be difficult to make it look like dreadlocks one day and then it's normal version the next day..*now listening about WOTW, which she had not seen, and video games she had really never heard of but liked the sound of*..the best I have is a gameboy sp edition...my parents won't let my buy a ps2....but on addictions..my addiction is gaia....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:16 am
My addictions...let's see...my animes, video games, gaia, amvs, um....and whatever I obesse over at the time, like right now the whole little random things that seem to happen in shows that fit in yet...they seem out of place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:45 am
((*she could not even list addictions, as there were not enough to make a list*..I like amvs...anime, manga....pocky...playing instruments and sword play...quarterstaff fighting...I really love rping and gaia....I adore reading novels and working on my own stories...I like helping my friends..but that's really it I suppose....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:52 am
((Speaking of anime convention...<_< I'm going to one in Denver this year...hopefully me and hi_nu_gundam8135 aka Momaru can see you Ryb there this year. I havn't been there last year cause my parents said I couldn't...>_<;
RPGing is fun too and I've been doing it since I was in 8th grade, my last year of middle school. But now I'm a 15 year old who is off to her second year of highschool...<_< But anyhow I've been trying to get on as much as possible but sooo many plans and have to sleep alot plus...drawings stuff as well and my Birthday is coming up too. ))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games