Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:44 am
((*sighed* next monday I have to sign out of my allowence for 40$ so I can send it off to the headquarters...I was going to do it oh so long ago, but never got around to it...and forgot repeatedly...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:12 am
DarkRybrin
((*sighed* next monday I have to sign out of my allowence for 40$ so I can send it off to the headquarters...I was going to do it oh so long ago, but never got around to it...and forgot repeatedly...))

*confused* Sign out 40$ allowence and send it off to headquaters? You must live in a pretty strick neighborhood O.o  

Destructions Right Hand

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:18 am
I justd on't like Izumi, Scar is my favorite as you all know. I don't like the way she acts I guess it gets annoying. Like she punishes Ed and Al for their mistakes and yet she's basicly done the same, I was waiting for a moment in time where Ed or Al would lash out at her and tell her to back off. They sort of did that when Ed attempted to kill Wrath but Izumi still interfered and seperated Wrath from the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:15 pm
((*she smiled, as she was not the only one confused*...no...I don't..I just have allowence given to me in incriments by my parents, and I have saved up quite a bit, so I just need to take 40$ out of the bank and then send it off with my registration form to the convention headquarters in California for the pre-reg at Nan desu kan...if I had done it back a few months ago it would have been less money, but I'm a bit scatter-brained...*she shook her head* I really like Izumi, she is a strong figure who really influenced Ed and Al, she tried to teach them what she and they had done was wrong, that is was foolish..she cares for them and is actually imporant to the story...she just has had the same issues they have and wanted to keep them from making more of the same mistakes...I really do like Izumi, she is one of the greatest....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:21 pm
I know how her character is important. I just don't like her, somethin about her makes me wanna punch her if I was in Ed's place. I like Scar better, anyways. I was hopeing to see Roy and Izumi duke it out. Although it was funny seeing Alex and Stick go up to one another and then compete by seeing who has bigger muscles, it was weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:16 pm
((*she sighed* maybe it's because you are a lot like Edward and you don't like being bossed around...I still think she's cool..then again, I think Scar is cool too...and..*laughed softly* do they? That would be an interesting fight...and...*winced and then hid her eyes* oh no...not the sparkles..please no....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:11 pm
DarkRybrin
((*she sighed* maybe it's because you are a lot like Edward and you don't like being bossed around...I still think she's cool..then again, I think Scar is cool too...and..*laughed softly* do they? That would be an interesting fight...and...*winced and then hid her eyes* oh no...not the sparkles..please no....))

No they do not fight, if you mean Izumi and Roy. they do not. Roy is too busy trying to contain Ishbalans at their internmint camp as they search for Scar. Atleast in the later episodes.

Yes, I dislike the sparkles but I still thought it was weird. You would think they would get to a table and arm wrestle but they don't.

Scar is my favorite. He's just calm and hides his need for revenge behind 'The Path Of Self Rightousness'. His master does make a good point though, "When one suffers, one will die and be at peace but he who inflicts the suffering shall never rest."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:58 pm
((*sighed softly, poking Roy a bit* they should...it would be fun to watch..like the Edward vs. Roy battle...and..*felt sorry for the Ishbalans, she really did* this anime is so hard on them...too bad...and..*twitched again* they scare me...Armstrong scares me...and I would think they would get into a fight..but, they don't...and..*she could partially agree with him* I love Scar..I always have loved Scar...he is just one of those nice, deep characters with a lot of past and conflicting emotion..it makes him fun...*loved Mr. M's references to Scar* yes, quite so..and...I think Hughes is more clever....I am really sure he is more clever...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:51 pm
yes... that's why he got killed by Envy and managed to only get ahold of Bloche on Roy's Telephone... I think it was him that or Havok. They both have blond hair /shrug.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:49 pm
Mr. M
yes... that's why he got killed by Envy and managed to only get ahold of Bloche on Roy's Telephone... I think it was him that or Havok. They both have blond hair /shrug.
when was that? Cause Farman picked up the Phone in that Episode...  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:51 pm
Edward M. Elric
Mr. M
when was that? Cause Farman picked up the Phone in that Episode...

my point is Hughes only managed to get ahold of one person and didn't even send a message to give to Roy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:11 pm
((*she sighed* it was circumstances set against him, he had no fault in that..he usually was a very intelligent man, very perseptive, he just did not want to leak information to lower people....so much was lost..))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:22 pm
40$ ??? Sheesh! Thats alot of money...>_< I still have to sign up for mine...T-T  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:04 pm
((*sighed softly* It's better then the 45$ at the door...if only I had not kept forgetting all of that time...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:52 pm
DarkRybrin
((*she sighed* it was circumstances set against him, he had no fault in that..he usually was a very intelligent man, very perseptive, he just did not want to leak information to lower people....so much was lost..))

Still, with Ed's information about the Homonculi, I'm sure Hughes would of known that Homonculi are not killable and the information Ed gave him about Envy, you would of thunk he could have gotten away and then talked to Roy. /shrug  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games