Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jordon352

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:16 pm
Shane smiled and winced slightly but beamed a smile when he was given the flask and finished it off quickly."I now owe you."Shane said calmly.He stretched and looked over at the jeep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:17 pm
Rayde got back to her truck and smiled "Not bad for just a girl eh?" She said "Seriously who wants it because you're not getting my Jeep." Mark stepped forward and said "I'll take it, can't be any worse than a Humvee. Probably rides smoother anyway. Oh I almost forgot this is Horace. He's quite smart and will warn us if undead are around" Rayde smiled and said "Yes, I remember Horace. Good, Enjoy your new ride Mark, I never asked but we are going into San Fransisco, I heard there's survivors there. You're free to tag along if you'd like." Rayde didn't wait for a response she just threw him a small bag of supplies and said "There you go for the road regardless of your choice" Rayde jumped into her truck and leaned out of her window saying "If you are coming I'd hurry" SHe looked back at her brother and said "Charlie you want to go make friends?" He said "Sure why not, Can't hurt" and jumped out of the back of the Wrangler and headed towards the SUV with his rifle over his shoulder and his bag drragging along the ground. Rayde figured it'd be good for him to get around another ex military type of guy. It'd been too long for him and hangin with her wasn't the same.  

Rayde Dannefor

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:19 pm
-a zombie jumped on the car and she looked for her weapon- crap -she saw she didnt have so she put her gloves- i guess we have to do this the old fashion way -the zombie came after her screaming-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:21 pm
Lead the way. (hops in SUV) thing could use a air freshener Mark mumbled under his breath. Damn thing smells like stale McDonald's. Ah well beggars cant be choosers.  

Bound Undeath

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:24 pm
Andre smiled for one of the first times in a while, he flicked the broadcast switch back on, cutting out the beats, "I'm up at a radio station in East L.A, Its near all those celebrity mansions." Andre doused his cigarette, "If you guys are headed to San Fran I'd turn back, its bad out that way, but there isn't that many zombies in my neck of the woods, if you guys want to come here the broadcast station looks defendable."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 pm
"Not bad at all."Shane said with a smirk and patted her back."I'm gonna ride with you."He said getting in the jeep.He leaned back reloading his weapons and looking through his backpack.  

Jordon352

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:29 pm
Rayde fired up the truck and started to drive when she heard a strange squeal from the engine. The engine stuttered and cut. Rayde shouted "HELL NO NOT MY DAMN JEEP!" and ripped off her seat belt (a silly old habit she stilll had that she couldnt shake) and jumped out of the truck. SHe stormed to the front cursing and yelling. She undid the clips that held the hood shut and popped the hood. There was a damn bullet hole in the block! It had torn up a bunch of other things inside as well. Rayde slammed the hood and yelled "GODDAMNIT! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU! FIRST MY FRIENDS THEN MY FAMILY AND NOW MY JEEP!?" She threw down herglasses and said" Nope sorry I'm NOT leaving her behind" pointing at the Jeep. She looked around wildly looking for something that might have some parts she can jerryrig into her engine. Rayde heard her radio but was to heated to answer, maybe someone else in the truck would.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:34 pm
Mark slammed on the SUV's breaks to avoid slamming into the Jeep.
He got out to see what was going on and looking under the hood it was quite obvious. A stray bullet had shredded most of the pipes and broke a couple belts. Ma'am there was a large air conditioning unit in that building we were in right? This was more of a rhetorical question because there obviously was.
I'm sure you could find enough piping and maybe a couple belts from it, it might take some modifying but It should be possible to fix it.  

Bound Undeath

Jordon352

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:34 pm
Shane spoke in to the mic "damn,We're gonna be there i guess soon but for now the Jeeps busted up and we gotta fix it before we can move.sorry we cant move any faster."He said and hung up the mic stepping outta the jeep as well."I had a good ammount of mechanic work rayde and my brother owned a wrangler....his was a busted up piece of junk but if it helps I could take a look too..."Shane was already examining the engine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:38 pm
Rayde slapped them away from the front of her truck and said "NO, don't touch it, I spent way too much time tinkering with this thing for you guys to go under the hood and mess things up worse than the bullet!" SHe was calming down and lookeed at the two men standing around her. SHe slapped her hands on the truck and stormed off towards the building to find parts.  

Rayde Dannefor

Bound Undeath

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:41 pm
Well I'm not much for car repair, My specialty is gun repair and maintenance.
What I do know is if you absolutely refuse to leave it behind and cant find the parts..... I think this old SUV could probably tow it till we can find spare parts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:45 pm
"Shane shrugged."Alright."He walked off to the back of the building picking through an old junk pile in the back.  

Jordon352

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:46 pm
Rayde ignored the others, she was on a mission. Then she heard it and froze. THe tell tale sign of the undead. She messed up again she thought as she stood alone inside the building. She slapped herself in the head for being so dumb and pulled her pistol. SHe could have sworn she had checked this whole place the night before. Rayde kept pushing through the building clearing it room by room. Pie this corner, button hook the next, always take the path of least resistance, her old military training had served her before it should help once again. SHe Moved through with all the fluid muscle memory of a soldier. It had been a while she thought and pushed it from her mind as she heard the moaning closer than ever before.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:50 pm
Duplin shot one of the infected. It feel onto the trunk of the car setting off the alarm. "CRAP" he had to get out of there, They are attracted towards Sirens. He started to run. He was being chased by atleast 30 zombies. They where comming from everywhere.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:50 pm
Andre swore under his breath as he heard everything going on from the radio on the other end, he flicked the broadcast switch again, taking a deep sip from his coffee, "I can fix the jeep if you guys want if you make it here, don't make any rash decisions though, the area you're in has lots of infected according to a map across the room from me." he waited for a response, "Hello guys?" "You there?"  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games