Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wabbradford

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:21 pm
"You ******** raiders arnt getting away that easily!" Anoko yelled as he slung his rifle of his sholder. He began sprinting forward towards the helicopter, "Ninjustu training don't fail me now..." Anoko whispered to himself as he lept of the side of the building and just barly grabbed on to the landing gear. He held on fir dear life as the helicoper began rising into the air. Anoko began laughing hIstarically.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:06 pm
Danny slowly got his vision back from the blinding red. "That's.... that's it, I'm tired of this bullshit." He grabbed his axe, said goodbye, and hurled it at the man climbing. It zipped by, cleaving the rifle in complete two! "Now leave us alone..... or else you can find another ax in your head!"  

Anarchic Humor

warhead1029

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:11 pm
(wait i thought the helicopter was surrounded by zombies and now its at the suvivors position)
"ninja on crack and staroids OMG." Oren told his hawk to swoop down and try to disarm the crazy guy but try not to make him fall "just cause he wants to kill us doesnt mean we have to kill him, got that guys"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:23 pm
(ninja on crack and steroids vs. canadian special ops on anger... who will win XD jk) looks at the guy, "you cant be serious", begins climbing faster and throws the man on his shoulder into the helicopter and pulls out his pistol and points it at the man "what do you want?"  

Meat Vegetable

wabbradford

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:19 am
Anoko stared down the barrle of the pistol. "I think you guys have confused crack with mental insanity..." Anoko said with an enormouse grin. He span around on the ground and kicked the pistol out of the guy's hands and out of the chopper. He flipped himself onto his feet and stood up. He drew his pistol and swirled around. "Not only are you stuipid canadians... but your stupid canaden raiders! The two things I hate most in the world!" Anoko yelled and he fouced on whoever hurtled the axe at him, "That was my favorite rifle by the way! If you don't land right now, your first to get shot!" Anoko yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:06 am
stares at the gun "well now and i thought for a second we where picking up people who needed help" look at chris "hey chris if i where you i would hold onto something " as the plane moves wade turns the plane hard left swinging it to right causing the people to lose their stance "now im not afraid to kill us all this my ship and i make the rules, their are other thing to be worried about like a mutated bear or worst now you either gonna sit down and shut up or you can jump "begin turning his head to face the front view " he mutters to himself *i shouldve stay in texas at least it was peaceful their * contiune flying  

xTx Monty xTx

wabbradford

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:02 am
"Not afraid to kill everyone in this chopper right? Good luck with that!" Anoko said as placed the barrle of the pistol on the back of the drivers head, "If anyone does anything that don't help land this thing his brains go all over the wall..." Anoko hissed,

I hate people.... Anoko thought to himself The only decent people I've ever known are my old friends and Ryli...

Then he flashed out again to another memory.

"He-ey.... Ano.... Ano..." Naru said, a nervouse look on her face. "Yes... something wronge?" Anoko replied, looking up from polishing his katana. "Re-emeber that night... about a mo-onth ago..." Naru said, staring at the Anoko's feet. "I remember waking up surrounded by empty beer bottles... nothing else..." Anoko said, wondering were all of this was heading to. "Well... I do... and we..." Naru whispered, Anoko bearly able to make the words out. "Yes... and?" Anoko said cluelessly. "Your... your...." Naru whispered, and then blurted out, using all of her courage to say, "Anoko! Your going to be a father!"

Then Anoko was pulled back to the real world. He loosened his grip on his F57 handgun. He walked to the side of the helicopter and grabed a paruchute. "Stuipid Canuk..." Anoko said to the speical opps guy and solidly punched him in the face. Then he emptied a clip into the controls for the helicopter and smiled as the annoying beeping noise of loosing altituide sounded. "See you on the ground... stuipid canuks..." Anoko laughed before he lept out of the side and pulled his chute, landing softly and skillfully on the ground below.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:29 am
Danny, felt the zombification nearly happening. He stuck himself with another adrenaline, to delay the action. He quickly yelled at the stranger. "Look buddy, we are NOT freaking raiders. We're survivors who want to get the hell out of here. Second of all, I'm about to turn into a zombie, so unless you have a cure, leave-wait WHAT DID YOU JUST DO??" He jumped weakly out of the chopper and faceplanted into the landing area. He pulled out an M16 from the pile of zombies and chased after him, quickly as the effects of the adrenaline gave him strength. "So close to freedom! You're going to pay for this..."  

Anarchic Humor

warhead1029

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:26 am
"f****** psychopath" were Oren's last words as the copter hit the ground a while later Oren started climbing his way out of damaged helicopter "looks like we might be able to salvadge some stuff"  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:51 am
Anoko skidded to a stop. He's.... Infected... Not a raider... Does not deserve death... Cure.... Anokos thoughts moved through his head. He shuffled through his pocket and pulled out a shot, filled with clear red blood, mixed with other variouse chemicals. "I was saving this for me... but they must need it more..." Anoko mumbled to himself. He hurled the injection at the infected man. He nooded and quickly burried himself under the snow, tunnling back towards the old house.  

wabbradford

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:43 am
"ahh s**t" control malfunction as smoke begin to appear word begin appear across wade helmet "malfunction malfunction" wade screams at the machines "i know god dam fck well seeing how this thing got one thing left on i guess i might pull it chris dismount one of the turrent would you i got the last parachute look like we gonna have to hug"  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:34 am
(btw anako nice auto hit, and span around on what ground you idiot were way in the air? ******** this guild it was good until the retard came in sorry guys) chris hits the ground and dies from the distance of the fall  

Meat Vegetable

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:40 pm
Watkins restrained anoko and put him in cuff's behind his back. watkins then proceded to move on toward's the crash site. he found no one there. he then went looking for the helicopter crash survivor's. he found no one for dark was moving toawrd's them so they set up camp around the truck too see if anyone were to come out of the forrest. Watkins looked and started to talk to anoko disapointed in him " just because everyone we run across may have gun's or equpiment does't mean their a raider anoko, im keeping my men from shooting you and im still deciding whether i leave you here or wait for them to come out of the forrest and skin you, that helicopter could've been our ride to the lab, *watkins picked anoko up by the neck just about to choke the life out of him with his hand and threw him into the back of the truck*, i don't care what mental issue's you may have you keep in line kid you remeber were you're onlty safe guard and now i reckon you owe it to us to stay in line, first you let "hunter's" on the loose then you go and destroy a helicopter, brown williby keep him restained"
(( chris ( i dont remember youre username) just because he did idiot stuff that i know didnt really make sense doesnt mean you should die it's no fun when you die and you ruin it for youre self when you die, soooo jump on back in the game :{D mustache face))  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm
"What...What did I miss? Where is everyone?" Ryli mumbled as she woke up in a strange place yet again. This seemed to be happening a lot lately. The only thing familiar to her was the weight of her laptop on her lap and Harolds fur on her face. It was cold...She knew that.

The big guy and Anoko weren't anywhere to be seen. With a heavy sigh, Ryli popped her laptop open and began to search for a signal. The bars on her WiFi bar didn't move. Frick-ing Canada...She said to herself, looking at the single bar with disgust.

"Ryli, you have to take your nose out of your computer for once," Mama sighed as she walked in with Ryli's laundry.
"It'll help one day, Mama. Promise." She grinned back, minimizing the website which she was trying to hack into.

I wish I knew where everyone went... Ryli thought, looking over the landscape. I really don't like being alone...

Akame-Sama

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:09 pm
"Crap " falling from the sky looking at the ground wade pulls his strap opening his parachute begins guiding it to the crashsite landing a couple feet away from it. "man everything couldve gone smooth well i guess it time to check what could be salvaged" pulls knife out and begins cutting the the parachute straps and fall to the ground landing on his behind " ******** well i guess i gotta get moving now" begins moving to the crashsite not having no guns just pulls out his knife and begin moving in quietly  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff