Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
The Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:51 pm
xxxM yxxxFatexxxI s . . .
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Thinking of you wherever I go... about those moments we used to share."

"Well how do you avoid madness? From what I hear you guys loved to be lonely. What brings you here then? And how do you avoid getting overrun by negative thoughts?"

. . . OnlyxxxMinexxxTo Writexxx
┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:06 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Emilia pased in her book "madness?" she asked looking at Raine "we were born before Madness became an infliction, thus we are untouched by it..." she told her "the idea of being lonely only comes when you believe your being ignored, and I don't exactly get the feeling of being alone as...bad, Some of our duties require us to be near people, or at least their souls...while mine doesn't require any presence, but i don't mind if people are around because to me its the same regardless...i write my books to clear my mind of the worlds memories" she told her "When you don't feel emotions to their core purpose...negative thoughts don't arrive to my mind, the only negative thoughts i ever get are from the memories...I don't get sad thoughts...or feel sad or negative thoughts...because i don't do anything that can cause me to feel that way" she answered. "what brings me here? to this pocket dimension?" she asked before going back to writing "Death set his sights on using my books to learn about those whom oppose him..so he could cheat his way to ruling the world" she told her "the fox came to me giving me a warning and brought me to the random wolf that come and goes here, even gave me this mask...which looks like a skull right now" she told her "she told me death had intel which allowed him to find me...Personally i didn't care but she insisted so i just went along with it, If she was lieing, She would never have found me which is an ironic truth" she stated. "in fairness I don't care where I am...or whom is around me...as long as they don't force me to write about someone or stop me from writing"

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:26 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"ah, I see..."
Raine would lean against Emilia's shoulder, smiling as she watched her write over. She had thousands of Questions in her mind. But Emilia already knew that and was probably going to write it later on one of her books. However, Raine did not intended to keep bothering her with them for now. After all she did lectured her more than once about asking too many questions at time.
"It's nice to see you're okay... makes me feel better."
She giggled, nuzzling lightly as she squeezed a hug from poor Emilia before resting. Letting Emilia write for as much as she pleased.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:33 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Emilia kept writing much like she wasn't multitasking but really she was, for her she write as the memories flooded her head, which of course was a huge amount, but if Raine watched her Write she was writing much faster than anyone could ever write, much like the words were already there by the time she turned the page to write, and the turning page turned as fast as it was flipped. "thats always a good thing, being relieved, most people often seem more relaxed when they hit a stage of relief" she replied. Emilia was seemingly completely inhuman in how she functioned, void of emotions yet understood them to a complex level, and seemed to be able to multitask very easily, were all of the Envoys like this, thats a question for another 20 questions session of course, but the moment it went silent all that could be heard was turning pages, and every so often a feint sound of a pen touching a paper but thats about it.

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:46 am
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Raine smiled, she couldn't argue Emilia's words. Watching her write one and on at an amazing speed. How tranquil she seemed to be while doing so. It made Raine feel at ease. Comfortable.
The brunette would nuzzle just a little against the shoulder. Dozing off easily just like in the Shrine. Emilia's tranquility was her own as well.
Emilia would keep writing. Raine would have enough time to think of her words. And how much Emilia's situation with the other so-called envoys bear enormous similarities to bedtime stories Mother used to tell her when she was young.
This hatched small questions in her mind, but they would be saved for later. For now, she enjoyed the gentle sound of a pen against the paper and turning pages.
"Mother..."
She mumbled gently, hugging Emilia's figure as she fell asleep once again. Dreaming on Mother, and the stories she used to tell.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:03 am
]
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Emilia didn't look much upon Raine as she kept writing in the book, though her eyes did glance back down at Raine when she went back to sleep, calling out the title of 'mother' it would only mean she was dreaming of Blimia, though she did now know she wasn't her 'mother' but her creator, so Emilia figured she was still holding onto that idea tightly before it faded away from her mind.

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:32 am
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Raine indeed was dreaming of her "mother" and the various stories and fables she used to tell the brunette at night. Yet, despite knowing now she wasn't her biological mother. Raine kept holding onto Emilia tenderly, just the way she used to cuddle up with mother after hearing a story, moments before the little Raine went onto sleep.

Emilia sure made quite an impression of her, yet despite this, Raine didn't stop seeing the kitsune as her mother. Sure it explained some things, but Raine didn't seem to mind them anymore. As if the short outburst she made moments ago cast her turmoil, suffering, fears, and frustration away. Emilia seemed to be really one of a kind. For Raine's negative emotions melted away just by being near Emilia.

After a while, Raine's temperature rose slightly, but it was a noticeable change, her cheeks would fluster and her face would gain a shade or two of red. As her dreams drifted away, the image of Elaine popped into her mind. She was close, looking at her with a kind smile. Her lips moved, making words of sorts. "Reclaim...y...b...t....t...throne." Her voice was messy, she could barely understand a thing. Raine held onto Emilia just a little tighter, like a little child unsure or startled by a dream, looking for comfort and shelter against a parent's body.
She tried to understand, but the voice was too messy.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:10 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Emilia would keep on writing despite Raine's grasp of her arm and body, luckily for her it wasnt any impediment of her ability to write stuff down, but it was clear that Raine was falling asleep. "perhaps We should have walked back to her room... she muttered thinking about the fast she may not be moving much from this spot for the rest of the night, or at least until Raine let go of her. Although she did notice Raines temperature going up, kinda hard not to when they were hugging you tightly.

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:11 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Raine would rest, seemingly calming down as the image of Emilia left her head, her grip on Emilia softened, she continued resting soundly asleep.
The poor Emilia had become Raine's pillow. One could tell Raine was really happy about that.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:19 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Emilia would keep writing but Raines grip seemed to lessen, which when that happened Emilia slipped out of the grip but laid Raine down placing her cloak upon her so she could stay warm "hopefully if you wake up before the morning you'll find your way back to bed" she muttered as she would proceed to leave the room

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:52 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Trapped in a cozy cloak, the brunette wouldn't wake up until the next morning, and even so, she did not wish to wake up. It was only after she noticed Emilia's absence that she finally sit in place, holding onto the cloak. Forcing herself to wake up.
She folded up the cloak and would proceed to head back to her room. She needed to fix herself after all. Sleepy hair did look adorable on her, but she preferred to have her image in check.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:39 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
As she would approach the room, she would find herself not alone as Yin was in the room in front of the mirror combing her hair and Jjoane was seemingly folding clothing, and it wasn't just hid clothes of course strangely. they seemed to be both getting ready for the day as well as doing nominal tasks of the morning before breakfast and everything

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:58 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Raine would jump into the room. Yin looked actually adorable when doing her hair. The brunette however would use Jjoane's shoulder as support. Giggling while holding onto her cloam, Raine seemed to be in really high spirits today.
Sighing, she would close her eyes and imagine she was back in bed with mom storytelling.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:09 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Jjoan would look at Raine when she leaned on his shoulder "You know you seem in a good mood...despite the sighing, Since you didn't come to the room, we were going to go looking for you, But that um...Emilia girl...told us you were fine and such...try to let us know if your not going to come to the room, gets people worried" he told her Yin would glance at them before sighing as she kept brushing her hair.

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:10 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"I'm sorry, next time I'll let you know. But I will need a way to contact you"
Raine explained, still smiling at the lizard boy while using him as a support.
"Emilia... She's wonderful isn't she?... I just met her yesterday but I already miss her..."
The brunette chuckled. Just thinking about Emilia made her heart warm up and flutter. Made her worries go away.
She was in such a good mood. It was almost like a dream.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff