Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:07 am
Jin was struck but the words that came out of Tatsuko. He'd never really heard anyone praise him before, it made him feel glad, and also a bit embarrassed. He'd been told he was worth nothing for so long, that he didn't expect such words. He couldn't help but slip his arms around her shoulders and pulling her close to him. He wanted to cry, but didn't want to give the satisfaction to his father.

The Lord looked at the girl, and his son. For the first time since he was small, Jin looked like a person to him. Not just a pawn, or the bratty teenager... the look on his son's face burned into his memory, along with the priestesses words. He wanted to refute them, but found he couldn't. She was so honest, and pure... "Lady Priestess," he said, his voice less angry now, "I sullied your name with my words. I should have known a lady of high quaility would be chosen as our priestess. As for you..." he looked to Jin and his face softened further. In reality, Jin's father had loved Jin more then Xiaoping when they were both alive... how could he not be proud of a warrior of Seiryuu? But he was devistated when his oldest son died, and he took out his anger over that on the one person who could have used his love the most. He wanted Jin distant, so he wouldn't hurt again when he died, since that was usually the fate of a celestial warrior. "Jin..." he said, he sounded, and looked old... "just... do your best." Then he turned and walked out of the room.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:48 pm
Smiling, she nodded to Jin's father at his compliment. She was glad she had been able to make her point. However, as soon as Jin's father left the room, Tatsuko felt her knees starting to give out. All the tension she had felt, towards Jin's father and towards her own, had run out of her. It left her a little weak. She turned as best she could, so she was facing Jin, holding onto him. Holding onto him was the only thing keeping her standing. Looking at Jin, she smiled, resting her head on his shoulder. Tatsuko didn't know if she would be able to stand up to her own father the same way she had Jin's, but she hoped she would be able to. Maybe, then, her father would change. She was about to speak, when her stomach decided to do it for her. Her face turned a bright crimson, as she bit her lip a little.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:17 pm
Jin got a worried look on his face and picked her up, carrying her over to the bed. "Are you alright, you look a bit pale." Once she was laying down, he ran over and told a servant to get some food, right away, and a lot of cool watter from the well. Then he came back, sitting next to her on the bed. "Don't worry, the food is on it's way. You just rest, alright?" He smiled down at her and gently moved some hair from her face... "Thank you Tatsuko, for what you said. I've never heard anyone speak of me so kindly."  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:57 am
Assassin_of_demise
Kyo scowled at the remark about being a traitor. "You don't know what it was like growing up on the streets of this city. Poor, and tormented by the Koutu Army for being a freak." A smirk grew over his face as he remembered what he reilized. "But what I realized is that I wasn't a freak. I was powerful, and stronger than anyone else in Koutu. So I moved on and joined the Konan royal army to strenghen myself. I just so happened to grow stronger and be promoted. I grew to love and respect my new country. I am now the strongest person in Konan. So now I have returned to take my revenge on those pathetic Koutu Army that tormented me when I was younger. Prepare yourselves for I am not gonna hold back." Kyo's weapon began to shake and crack as his smirk turned into a more concentrated look.

((Sorry about the long post but I know I don't get online that often so i'm trying to keep up with everything the best I can.))

Lei clenched his fist, he had a feeling it would come down to the two of them. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and whispered a prayed, "Great God Seriyuu, if I am one of your chosen, bless with the power to defend your land and your people." his hand reached over and drew forth the blade. He held it down at his side, his eyes still closed, trying to focus, trying to remeber how it felt when the thunder and lighting would come. He opened his eyes and looked at the man, "You know, your making me late for my first assignment." he brought his blade up to the ready, praying again that this worked.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:49 pm
Tatsuko smiled, nodding. She took one of his hands, a bit glad that she wasn't standing anymore. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me." She sighed slightly, looking down. "You're welcome... and I meant every word of it." She sighed once more, a small laugh escaping her lips. "Maybe, one day, I'll be able to do it again. I've been wanting to do something like that for... years." The blush was still apparent on her face as she looked at Jin. She made herself sound so old just then, but she had been wanting to. To tell her own father that he should pay attention... that he should stop trying to compare her to her mother and make her feel so... inadequate.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:15 pm
Jin nodded, "I'm sure, when the time comes, you will have the courage to do it again. I have faith in you." He leaned down and kissed her forehead. He frowned a bit, "Tatsuko, you're a bit warm. I hope you aren't running a fever." He got up, a bit worried and opened the door, looking for the servent. Just as he did that, the girl arrived with a delicious looking breakfast. The warrior took the tray and went to Tatsuko, setting it on the side table. "Here, this should help you feel better. I think this world is causing too much stress on your body. You must take it easy..."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:29 pm
Tatsuko nodded, noticing his worry. "I'll be alright. I guess I'm just a little... I don't know. I'll be fine." Atleast, she hoped she would be. While she normally didn't get sick, she did worry about it. Being ill interfered with her studying. She sat up, looking at the tray he brought her. It all looked so good. She smiled a little, looking over at Jin. "Well, once we find the warriors, I'll be able to relax some more. True? Let's see..." she said, tilting her head back and doing some calculation, "if I remember the story right, we have you, Suboshi, and Amiboshi. We don't know which the Emperor's advisor is, or the soldier. The other constellations are... Soi... Ashitare... Tomo... Miboshi... and Nakago, right?" Giggling a little, Tatsuko was secretly glad that she had heard Shinsei's great grandmother's stories so many times. It allowed her to remember the names.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:42 pm
"Yes, you are right. I am still worried about that soldier. I think I'm going to talk to Amiboshi and see if he will assist me in training the boy. The Gods grant us great power so we can protect you, and most of us have recieved training already, before you got here. I guess he missed the message. His powers are very powerful, that's what worries me the most. He could harm you, or one of the other Warriors without meaning too, only because he doesn't know what he's doing. But..." he sighed, "He won't learn if no one can teach him. I'm hoping together, Amiboshi and I can fill in the gaps." He touched her forehead again, "You need to drink all this water. If you don't get better... we may need to send you home."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:59 pm
Tatsuko smiled, nodding. She was feeling a bit warm, but it wasn't really affecting her. Not to mention she didn't want to go home. She wanted to stay in the book. "Well, with him being in the military, he is going to get atleast a little bit of training, just not with his powers." Touching his hand, she held onto it for a moment, biting her lip. "Thank you, for being so worried. But, I don't think I'll get sick enough to have to go home." Pondering, she went to her backpack, pulling it up onto the bed. She started digging through it, wondering if she still had it in there. Tatsuko had a habit of sticking a small zip top bag of chewable vitamin Cs in her bag, so she could take one after lunch. Mostly it was because she liked the taste, but also because she didn't much like citrus fruits so she didn't get enough.

Inside, there were her notebooks, the blue and silver one, two black and white ones and a small shiney memo book; her school books for her homework, an English book, her Ancient History book and a math text book; a handful of pens and pencils; her pocket Kanji dictionary; her bento box; her calculator and her gym uniform. "Ah! Here they are!" She found the bag of vitamins, hidden in her bento box. She popped one of them into her mouth, chewing it up. "That should keep me healthy."  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:05 pm
He tilted his head and looked at the satchel. "What is that? They look like little wafers... how are candies going to keep you from getting sick?" He glanced in the bag, "Your world is alot different, isn't it? I wonder what kind of amazing things you must have if candy can cure illness!" He poked the plastic bag, "And what a strange purse... it's see through, but not glass."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:23 pm
Giggling, Tatsuko shook her head. "They're not candy, but they are sweet. These are like fruit, crushed up and dried out really well. That way, you get all the good thing from fruit but small. You can have one if you would like." She smiled, looking at her other belongings. All of it must seem strange to him. Perhaps she should explain what they were to him. He might enjoy finding out about them. She giggled, stuffing her gym uniform into her backpack. That was one thing she wasn't going to show him. "It's called plastic," she said, picking up her bento box as well. It was simple, made out of black translucent plastic with a silvery grey lid. It was sectioned out, so that nothing touched, and it even had a compartment for a pair of chopstics. She had never noticed it before, but it had a blue dragon encircled on the top. "This is plastic too, but a different type. It's used alot in my world. Almost everything in by bag has something that is plastic."  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:32 pm
"Plastic?" he said slowly, so he could learn the word. "You're special box has the symbol of Seiryuu!" He smiled and pointed to the dragon. "ah-ha, it must have been fate." He grinned and turned the bento box around, looking at it. Then he took the vitamin and popped it in his mouth. He made strange faces as he crunched on it, then stuck his tongue out. "It's as if I am eating sweet, orange chalk." He saw her stuffing something farther into the bag, and it looked like clothes. "Oh! Is that more of the things you wear in your world? I want to see!" He seemed very happy, he was smiling and laughing, making the bad bruise on his cheek seem even more out of place.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:43 pm
Tatsuko giggled, nodding. "It's my lunch box." She slid open the compartment for her chopsticks and popped open the box. "I put my lunch in here, and I can carry my chopsticks here. You know, I could show you another thing that would make you laugh." She pulled over her small memo book and a pen. Inside, she wrote her name. She prefered using Kanji when she wrote it. The first kanji, Tatsu, was also the symbol for Ryuu, as in the end of Seiryuu. "See? It's even in my name."

Giggling at his face, she smiled. "Yeah, it is like that, but they are good. Too bad my friends aren't here. On any given day, one of them has some candy on them." Tatsuko blushed, noticing him looking at the gym uniform. "Well... I guess I could... but... you're going to be rather surprised by it. It's what I wear during my physical education class." She pulled it out, laying it on the bed for a moment. It was simple, really. Dark blue shorts that were rather short, and a white tee shirt, fairly typical as far as PE uniforms went.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:54 am
As Kyo's anger grew a crack shot down the center of his weapon and Kyo calmed himself. "I know that was a royal messenger. So why would the king send for one such as yourself? I mean your injured. It can only mean one thing." A smirk grew over Kyo's face as he imbeded the creasant moon blade into the ground. "You are a celestial warrior. So let's see if I can find that mark of yours." He weapon began to shake once again as it cracked more and then shattered into many different shards of steel. Each one was sharper than his blade was. The shards began to swirl in a small tornado shape infront of Kyo for a moment before they started to fly out in different directions at the men in the army. Kyo looked at the injured man who drew his weapon. "So celestial warrior what is your name? I would like to know that much before I kill you."  

Assassin_of_demise

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:41 am
"My name is Shao Lei, and if I am a Seriyuu no Senshi has yet to be determined." he took a deep breath and closed his eyes, "I have one thing to say to you." his eyes narrowed, he was pissed, "LEAVE NOW!" An large amount of Ki was sent forth with those words, and the attacker felt the force of it, in his mind atleast, the hard overbearing feeling to leave washed through his whole body. Lei has his sword in the attack poistion, and huge clap of thunder rolled through the encampment.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games