Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:54 pm
She laughed light heartedly and held onto the hat afriad of it flying off. She still held onto his mane with one hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:12 pm
"You can let go," He sounded calm. "I won't ever let you fall, remember?"  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:14 pm
She hesitated before letting go of his mane. She felt bad for making him think that she was doubting him, but she didn't really believe in anyone. She tried to play it off though.
"Ohh so you don't want me touching you huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:22 pm
He was startled. "N-No! No! T-That's not what I meant!" His telepathic voice was frantic.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:25 pm
She laughed at him slightly but had a reasuring smile on.
"I was just kidding."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:32 pm
He sighed with relief. His heart slowly became audible, but he wasn't in pain. He was enjoying it.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:38 pm
She smiled when he sighed and was slightly scared when she started to hear his heart, she wasn't sure if he was in pain or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:46 pm
A second later, he was joined by another horse-a mare, white as snow. She galloped next to him, and whinnied. Ashado smiled, and galloped a little closer to it.(they're 5 feet apart now.)  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:50 pm
Evelyn looked at the mare and smiled seeing as Ashado moved closer, she decided that it must have been someone he knew.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:10 pm
They were at another cherry-blossom orchard; different from Ashado's orchard. It seemed to have a few... girly, touches. They stopped in front of it, and the mare nuzzled Ashado, whinnying softly. She looked up at Evelyn and smiled.
"Hello there, Lady Evelyn." She said telepathically, bowing her head.A little girl poked her head out from around the trunk of a tree. She had human features, but she also had the tail of a wolf, and wolf ears. She smiled upon seeing Ashado, and she emerged, running to them.
"Sir Shinji you've returned!" She ran up to him, and threw her arms around his nose, hugging him. She kissed his nose gently, and stroked it.
User Image
Ashado whinnied happily. The little girl looked up and saw Evelyn, and a smile spread across her adorable face. "Wow, Shinji. She's beautiful,"
Ashado nodded his head happily. The girl climbed up onto the mare's back, and extended a hand towards Evelyn.
"I'm Mainoru Autumn, but you can call me Jenna."

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:20 pm
Evelyn smiled and shook the girl's hand.
"It's nice to meet you Jenna. I'm Evelyn. And thank you for the complement I think you are very adorable." She was slightly uncomfortable being complemented because she felt like she had to act pretty and like something she wasn't. But she didn't let it show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:37 pm
She held her arm out like Ashado had so that Loki could fly to it. "I see you've met Loki-kun. He's such a sweetheart," She stroked the bird's chest gently. She smiled as Aurion and Axion chased eachother around a tree. "Well, the boys aren't any different." Jenna patted the mare's neck. "This is Hartanna," Hartanna tossed her head, and whinnied softly. "She's Ashado's 'friend'," Ashado snorted, and pawed at the ground. He knelt lower so Evelyn could get off, and Jenna slid off of Hartanna's back. She looked so small on the mare. As soon as Evelyn was off of Ashado, He and Hartanna trotted off together to a nearby cliff, through the golden wheat stalks similar to Ashado's. Mainoru took Evelyn's hand and beckoned her into the orchard. "Please, come inside."  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:48 pm
Evelyn smiled and let Jenna pull her.
"Okay" She was acting like her old self which made her feel more relaxed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:07 pm
Entrance to Sub Araluen

Mainoru led Evelyn into an underground passage. "In here, you might wan't to call me Mainoru for security reasons," She smiled. "Or else they'll flood you with unnecissary questions," They approached a huge, stone dorr, with ancient carvings in it. Mainoru said something in an unknown diallect, and the door opened slowly. Revealing a little village of elven. The walls of the cavern were adorned with silk, and golden trinkets. In one section in the center, was a soft bed-like platform, covered in shining gemstones. There were a few more 'beds' like this one around the back of the cavern. There were dosens of little houses, beautifully furnished and well kept. Elves of many different kinds walked to and fro, going about their nightly errands. Mainoru turned to Evelyn.
"Everyone here is friendly, and we enjoy visitors. Feel free to explore, but it's easy to get lost. We haven't marked all the tunnels, for certain reasons. we leave all of our doors unlocked, and the villagers enjoy company."
(this is Sub Araluen. It's one of the villages of Araluen. I'm working on a forum so I can make it official to all my friends. ^^)  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:14 pm
Evelyn nodded and looked around at the beautiful place.
"Wow." It was all she managed to say as she slowly walked towards different houses.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games