Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:17 am
((*mortal fear of fan girls...compare to Chiyo-chan's fear of Ms. Yukikari's driving from Azu Manga Dioh*.....*twas patted on the head, still in shock*....al...alright...that's good...I have a convention in September....*huggled Fire as she was rather distrubed at the mention of the monsterous abominations*))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:54 am
*paused for a moment a little shocked by the hug but yet it was becoming a common thing* Well if I was there I'd make sure people do't steal you and stuff, but your too far away. Hardly anyone I know on gaia lived in North Dakota. Tis sad, very sad. *she paused for a moment noticing her music player skipping her favorite song and threw a hammer at it hoping that will help*  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:23 am
((*she smiled now, recovering from the little shock and feeling much better* thank you for the offer...too bad South Dakota is between us...but I have my sister and a whole group of supportive friends now that I had only barely met last year...I think this year I might be able to stay alive...and..*she was not touching her media player for fear it would die, but she kept repeating one song in particular today* I found a really good amv that was using the FF's, Advent Children, and Kingdom hearts to the amv...and there are these two people in black fight each other on buildings...one first having to plow through little black bouncing creatures made of ink...they both have silverish white hair and one has a blindfold..they are so cool, but I am not so much as watching it as listening to it now...it's "You're Not Going to Get Us" by T.A.T.U...it's fun....))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:23 am
I think I might have had that somewhere. I found out I have a program to make music videos but...it's sucha hassle. Maybe I can download some Gundam Seed episodes and let my friend make one. I'm sure she could make a good one given the proper song and clips. She's creative like that I guess. I'm trying to make one but as I said...too much work and not enough patience.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:39 am
((*she knew just what Fire was talking about, her elder sister making amvs and it was one of the biggest headaches in the world, getting the clips, programming the stops and the patterns in, the graphics on the screen, how the beat matched up with the flashes, the different technicques and how well the song fit the anime, including what you were trying to potray...she understood* Just work at it in small portions then..I would download whatever you uploaded certainly...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:42 am
yeah, I still need more clips. I'm sort of thinking of possibly a FMA one to "Getting away with murder" it seems like a lot of people kill each other in the series. Though The main focus would be Ed, though of coursethere would be the other deaths. Goddamn Ares program *kicked the program, since it doesn't seem to download any of the peisodes she wants and never finishes downloading once it starts*  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:46 pm
I took a video class at school we made all kinds of videos with Adobe Final Cut Pro. Now I can make almost anything out of real footage or anime, as long as I get some kind of video editing program and the space on my puter to boot. It's really not that hard, it's mainly cut and past.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:48 pm
Shadow of Fire
yeah, I still need more clips. I'm sort of thinking of possibly a FMA one to "Getting away with murder" it seems like a lot of people kill each other in the series. Though The main focus would be Ed, though of coursethere would be the other deaths. Goddamn Ares program *kicked the program, since it doesn't seem to download any of the peisodes she wants and never finishes downloading once it starts*

No, don't use Ed. Use Envy. smile  

Destructions Right Hand

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:58 pm
((*she sighed* I found my Furuba dvds were not compatible with our program for amvs..onee-san threw something across the room...she was unhappy.....but..that might work...although I think Envy would work better, as Mr. M said...*falls over* hence why I don't use that program..Ares is afterall the god of war...*cheered for Mr. M* see, that means you have a good program..most of us don't.....))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:48 pm
I don't have Final Cut Pro... I hate the macontoshes. Not to mention it'd cost me 300 buckeroos or more depending on what set I get even if I did have a mac. Our school had them and every mac had FinalCutPro.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:51 pm
I don't like Envy. The only time I'd use envy in the video was when he's killed hughes and Ed, that would be it. Also...uh...okay I'm drawing a blank. Damn mind. *pauses and runs around with joy*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:59 pm
((*she poked him* we go back to school in like three weeks..I am sure you can use it when you get back....I love the school computers for internet files...they can take the blunt of the attacks for my poor, fragile computers....which are not l33t...*had been reading too much megatokyo of late* anyway..*soft giggle* think Envy is funny...she has quite the way with words at times....and..*winced* no..don't die Hughes..he was far too great...*tries to keep catching up*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:19 pm
Did...you just call Envy a...she? *she paused for a moment sitting there in complete silence before falling backwards laughing hysterically* As for that video you mentioned earlier I can't find it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:18 pm
((*she nodded softly, under the firm belief that Envy was actually as she from her mannerisms and actions, how she spoke and acted* I do think Envy was originally a she before she forgot what gender she was.....and..*forgot now, phasing out enough to miss most of the laughing*...I don't know which one you are talking about...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:27 pm
Shadow of Fire
I don't like Envy. The only time I'd use envy in the video was when he's killed hughes and Ed, that would be it. Also...uh...okay I'm drawing a blank. Damn mind. *pauses and runs around with joy*

What would you do with Ed, he only kills two in the series as well. Greed and Sloth. So it's the same situation. You don't just put frames of Envy killing people, well you should for the video to match the music but get other seens of him beating Ed up or other scenes that involve him in it.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games