Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:07 pm
*looking over at the pillows she walked over and rested her head and bottom of all the pillows and curled up. The hot weather and sun took too much energy and was ready for a nice nap now*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:12 pm
((*she got up from some of the pillows and slid down a little ways to Fire, still wearing that slightly uncharacteritic sleepy expression of hers*...icky hot weather..I die if it goes above 82....but..go ahead and go to sleep..we don't mind...you need it anyway with everything you have been doing..))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:16 pm
guess you can't come to virginia then....Its currently 104 right now and Heavily thinking of going to the beach now.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:34 pm
In north dakota whe it's hot it's really humid too...which means we will most likely get some rain soon. And thanks Ryb, though I'm currently determined to beat the Shu army at the battle of Bai Di Castle on DYnasty Warriors. Yet...Xing Cia is a tough girl. That and we have to wait for our reinforcements?! What's with that I mean seriously! Anywho back to plotting on ways to get past the Shu army's defense to take down Liu Chan...*taking out a notebook and pencil she began quickly copying the battle officers, the map and such things as to hopefully help her. Along with the things she had learned from going through this more then once*  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:44 pm
((*she winced* I think I would come in the winter...I seriously can't handle too much heat..I get sick and sleepy...beaches have jellyfish..*listened about where everyone was it was hot and humid* icky...then again, I live high up in the mountains, so maybe I am just spoiled with cool weather...but..*she listened about the game* good luck, but somehow it sounds you are against overwhelming odds...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:48 pm
Well it's basically me versus the whole Shu army. And they keep shoting me with arrows...goddamn archers. Xing Cia kills me. Mostly because I've already taken so much damage. I think I might use some sort of stragy instead of just the runs to the red areas on the map and kill people....  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:54 pm
((*she giggled softly* the whole Shu army is in for a kicking then..I know you will win..you always do...but..*blank look at Archers* I don't know the game, but if there is a high place I suggest going there...they can't get you and you can get them..tis fun..but..*sighed, falling over* do you not always use strategy? I always do on my sister's games..charging recklessly is a good way to die...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:07 pm
On this game, it's go and kill people. As for the shu army...I might loss a few times. Then agian the character I am playing as is not near at strong as my main character who I fight with. If only I could fight as him instead. I'd show them they shouldn't mess with my army. At least Zhou Yu has more attack then this guy. That and my whole army is full of weak idiots! As for the archers, you can't get them on your side. Archers are useless, when on your side.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:20 pm
((*she sighed* I understood that was what the game was, but I don't know specific arrangments...and...*nodded, listening again* that would help, main characters tend to be the power houses, but you can't...and..I meant you could kill the archers easier from high ground, that's all...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:52 pm
*staying curled up she continued to zone out some while trying to stay focused enough to keep up her conversation* There isn't higher ground for you to hit people from. If there was I'd just shot all my enemies down instead. Instead Ma Chou keeps killing all the men...killed Zhou Tai.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:13 am
It got to 102 today but luckily it wasn't very humid. Gotta hate deserts, during the day it's hot as hell and during the night it's freezing. You can never get any peace from mother Earth. Just saw Constantine with some friends today, I already saw it when it was in theatres but I had nothing better to do and my friend had gotten it on DVD so I said what the hell and drove over. It's a good movie, watching it two times is enough for me though, it's not a movie you like to watch for the third time. heh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:23 am
Shadow of Fire
Kira killed Nicole. That was truely depressing. I swear I had to have been just as depressed as Athrun. He seemed to upset. Twas truely a sad time. Though it's too bad the woman didn't make it though the fight. Andy made it in the Desert Tiger but she didn't. *paused thinking of a lot of the deaths near the end and sat there growing slowly and slowly more depressed* As for the random roleplay a little later. Damn brain is not working...stupid brain.

Yeah but then Athrun(Asuran) kills Kira's best friend only an episode or two later. But yes I do tend to agree on that issue, it was a sad fight indeed. Even Kira felt bad for the life he took. I just liked Desert Tiger Vs. Kira because it was techniclly an amature vs. a military strategist. It was all about who was to be the best, and in the end it was he Desert Tiger (Can't remember his name) that relised there is always some one out there better than himself.

Although, the most touching battle is when Kira tries to save that civilian cruiser with the little girl on board, who gave Kira the flower, and no matter how hard he tried to save that ship, what's his face (The guy with the scar), still managed to shoot the cruiser. I don't know what I would do if I were in that situation. To give it your all and fail like that, I would feel as if I shouldn't live anymore. That poor girl and the rest of those lives on board, all wiped out because of one arrogant boy.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:07 am
The pilot of the Desert Tiger is Andrerw Waltfeld of the ZAFT forces. Then as for the scar guy Emmi could go on hours about, is Yzak Joule. I'd agree that when Yzak destoryed the civlian ship that was sad...that was on last week I believe. As for my favorite battle...I'd have to say the last battle, Cruset versus Kira. After rmemebering vaguely some of the things he had said about humanity I can't say I really disagree with them. I thought that Athrun killed Kira's friend Tolle in the same episode wasn't it? I'm not sure I haven't seen the episodes in a while, I have the manga. If that helps...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:18 pm
((*she sighed* I do love games that do though..mow down the enemy with incoming fire...rivers are fun too with foot soliders...but if you can't then I guess you are going to continue getting beaten up...*listened to Mr. M with tones of horror* that's frightening..if it gets that hot where I am I would wilt and crumble..but I like going outside in the snow in my pajamas when it's in the teens...cold weather is nice...*listens about the movie, not having a chance to see it yet but keeping it in mind*....*and now of course the conversation drifted back to concepts she was not entirely aware of, logging the data into her memory banks for later, just in case after all*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:30 pm
Shadow of Fire
The pilot of the Desert Tiger is Andrerw Waltfeld of the ZAFT forces. Then as for the scar guy Emmi could go on hours about, is Yzak Joule. I'd agree that when Yzak destoryed the civlian ship that was sad...that was on last week I believe. As for my favorite battle...I'd have to say the last battle, Cruset versus Kira. After rmemebering vaguely some of the things he had said about humanity I can't say I really disagree with them. I thought that Athrun killed Kira's friend Tolle in the same episode wasn't it? I'm not sure I haven't seen the episodes in a while, I have the manga. If that helps...

Yeah Andrew, I'm glad he lives cuz he was a cool person. He knew exactly who Kira was when they came into the house and he let them go only to fight Kira later. He's pretty nobel. Yes Cruset seems much like a male version of you Shadow, but what he sad I thought was all true about humanity. We get jealous of those who are better than us, so if coordinators did exsist, there would be a lot of discrimination and racism. No Ahtrun kills Tolle an episode or two later. It's when he uses his mech to blow up the Strike. He throws his sheild off and Tolle is in the little fighter jet takeing the front of it. What I did like when Kira and Mue were in that base were the actual birth of Kira became known, Cruset kinda did a good job at corrupting their minds.

Quote:
((*she sighed* I do love games that do though..mow down the enemy with incoming fire...rivers are fun too with foot soliders...but if you can't then I guess you are going to continue getting beaten up...*listened to Mr. M with tones of horror* that's frightening..if it gets that hot where I am I would wilt and crumble..but I like going outside in the snow in my pajamas when it's in the teens...cold weather is nice...*listens about the movie, not having a chance to see it yet but keeping it in mind*....*and now of course the conversation drifted back to concepts she was not entirely aware of, logging the data into her memory banks for later, just in case after all*))

If you have Cartoon Network, watch it on Fridays as soon as you get up or whenever to find out when Gundam Seed will come on. Yes last friday you missed it, now I think Kira is going to go into those withdraws were he thinks he didn't do his best nor does he want to continue. I would feel like that though ifi t happened to me.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games