Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
Kingdom of the Sky {People needed!!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Specter of Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 pm
Alexander placed his hand to his forehead and let out a slight laugh.
"Like I would really care about such a kingdom! All I'm trying to do is get something back, it would be wise to stay out of my way."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:23 pm
Amaya lifted an eyebrow."Which brings me to reason number two:I don't like your attitude. Makes me think you need to be taught a lesson."

Imp's spirit tensed as it felt the ghosts wrap around it.Spirits of the dead. it thought. It knew spirits of the dead quite well, since it was a being made up largely of spirit itself. It didn't say anything. None of the ghosts were exuding an aura of malice, and it knew that Amaya, and Alexander as well, probably only used five of their senses, and therefore wouldn't be able to see anything.  

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

Specter of Life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:28 am
Alexander smiled slightly and leaned back on the pillar. Looking around casualy for some sort of exit, he noticed a small window just across the pillar he was standing on. He looked back at Amaya and her little, pet.
"Sorry to say, but that's a lesson I always take my leave from."
He then dashed towards the window, smashing into it which led to a hallway, he had to find his way to Adkin, he reached out with his senses to find his missing comrade. He then shot to the left and beggan to sprint down the hallway at an alarming speed.
"See ya later!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:22 pm
Amaya growled slightly and pulled into the window behind Alexander. Her wings vanished, like they'd never existed, but she didn't change her shape, it would take to much time, and she didn't know how long she would be running.  

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:14 pm
Feeling his presence nearby, the ghosts of the castle set up a clamor and began racing through the halls to Ark's room. They quickly alerted all the ghosts in the castle about the presence of the man Ark had been dealing with earlier. None wanted to wake her. She slept too little and there was much they could do.

Ark had spent years arranging her room to be completely accessible to ghosts. It was easier for them to move some objects than others and she'd made sure her room was filled with things they could move. If worst came to worst, they could use the shields, swords, plants, and everything else in the room to defend her and themselves.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:10 am
Alexander was getting slightly annoyed with Amaya constantly behind him, all he wanted was Adkin. After a few more minutes, Alexander could feel that something was waiting for him, but he first had to find a way to get Amaya off his tail. He stopped abruptly and spun around, ready to deliver a fearsome punch to her chest.
"I told you to leave me be!"  

Specter of Life

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:17 am
Amaya had been slowly building up her speed, and crashed into Alexander hard. She giggled almost drunkenly when she realized she had landed on top of him. Still, she had an advantage over him. She pinned down his hands and legs using hers.

Funny, I hadn't figured you were that type of girl. Imp said acidly.

undefined  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:34 pm
Alexander almost gasped at the impast, he was hoping to land the pounch, buit she was just slightly faster. Pinned to the floor, he pulled a sinister smile up at Amaya.
"I agree with the Imp my dear, we have hardly met."
He nodded down towards her stomach where a black point had formed from his shadow on the ground, pressing gentily against her stomach.
"Now, if you would kindly get off. I would be very greatfull."  

Specter of Life

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:45 pm
{Are you guys actually in the castle? And are you waiting for me?}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:57 pm
(Well, I believe we are in, I still trying to get to you. ^_^)  

Specter of Life

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:58 pm
Amaya scrambled off of Alexander and placed one of her feet on his throat, threatening to crack it. "Be careful of what you wish for, eh?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:05 am
Alexander smiled alittle more, this one certainly was interesting.
"May I just ask, why is it so important to keep me in this place? Or away from what I am seeking?"  

Specter of Life

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:46 am
Amaya's malicious demon side flared up."Hmm. mostly becuase its fun." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:33 pm
Alexander sneered.
"Well, if that's the case, then I guess I could entertain you for abit longer."
Alexander suddenly sunk into his own shadow on the floor and appeared right next to Amaya, launching a sweeping kick directed right at her face.  

Specter of Life

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:31 am
Alexander's kick smacked Amaya right in her nose, probably breaking it."Oohhh...You sonofabitch!" she snarled growing claws and sharp teeth. she swung them at his stomach.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff