Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
Kingdom of the Sky {People needed!!!!} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:58 am
About:
The Kingdom of the Sky is ruled by a young women by the name of Livvie. She is kind but is not to quick to let people in and almost never tells anyone of her past. All guests are welcome and can stay as long as they want.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:03 am
Rules:
1.) Follow Gaia rules and TOS
2.) Keep it Pg-13
3.)No godmodding
4.)Please respect other people
5.)Have fun!

Character Profile
(Please copy this and fill it out and send it in a pm)

Gaia Name:
Charater Name:
Position: (night, prince, princess etc)
About:
Picture:  

SnowyBlonde4331

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:12 am
Character Profiles

Gaia Name: SnowyBlonde4331
Charater Name: Livvie
Race: Half angel half Human
Position: Ruler of the Kingdom
About: Livvie was a young traveler looking for a home when she came upon this kingdom. She snuck in and ran into the two rulers Drefan and Azure. After a long stay she fell in love with Drefan and he with her but they could not act on these feelings because of Azure. One day Drefan and Azure left the kingdom for a horseride and Azure had tried to kill him. Livvie nursed him back to health and everything was well untill her evil aunt killed him, leaving her heart broken. She rules the lands now, hoping to once again find love. She can also use magic but almost never does, for reasons no one knows.
Picture:User Image

Gaia Name:chibi_wolf41
Charater Name:Nova or Amaya
Race:Half demon, One-fourth god, one-fourth human
Position: Wandering traveler
About:She has a demon father, and a half god mother. The god that her grandmother married was the animal god Haku, so Amaya can speak to animals and shapeshift. Her gift never extended as far as her mother, who could bring animals back to life and heal them. Amaya can control shadows, but doing it for too long is very tiring. She uses an enchanted sword with an extremely mischievous spirit in it.
Her father had lost his temper and killed many people, including her mother. Amaya ran away to avoid the angry villagers. She started to use the name Nova, and she'll only tell her real name if you gain her trust.
Picture: User Image

Gaia Name: Rohrchi
Charater Name: Adkin, Ark if you please though
Race: Human
Position: The nosy servant
About: It's a really long story and if you really want it, you might check the profiles page in the main forum. I can send it if you really want, but it really is long.
Picture: Erm.. I don't really have one of her. However...
Ark has short silver hair that she usually keeps in pigtails and green eyes that change shades depending on her mood. She likes to wear a variety of bracelets and rings, all tribal; but, she only wears one necklace and it is in the shape of a star. Her clothes are generally a little tight, but always casual and comfortable. They have to be if she's cleaning all day.

Gaia Name: Twilight_Pixie
Charater Name: Norel Mante
Race: Half Human and Half Elf
Position: Dutchess
About: When Norel was 14, she was married off to a wealthy man. He was abusive and cruel to her everyday. She tried to run away multiple times, but always ended up back at their castle to another beating. One day, he took it too far and abused her in such a horrifing way, that it caused her to lose her voice. Since that day, her husband didn't feel like dealing with her anymore, but new abandoning her would look worse. So he dropped her off in a friend of his cousin's castle and she has lived there ever since, still not speaking a word. She is constantly occquping the piano, playing memorable ballads and ones she made herself.

Gaia Name: donie120
Charater Name: Darekest'ever of Kivester
Race: Half elf, half human
Position: prince
About: Darek is the son of an elf queen and noble knight that fell in love. Though later on his father died and his mother was left to raise him to be the ruler of the kingdom. But it was not his disire to be king. It was elf tradition that if the proceeder of the the throne reffused to take it, then they would not halve to and a member from another of the noble famileis. So he left his mother with only her families sacrade gem neckless, Trivustil, to remeber her by. She longs to see her son again and feels heartbroken but, she had to continue to lead her people in her grief. For years he travled around looking for adveture. Now he wishes to take a small break from it all.

Gaia Name: singin FIghter
Charater Name: Yaotome lichens
Race: Human/Angel
Position: Wandering nomad
About: Yaotome never really had a home. He usually traveled with a caravan of nice folk. He learned the way of the sword and the way of magic. His caravan fell prey to bandits and He was the only one left alive and traveled to the kingdom of the sky to learn what happened to his real parents.
Picture: Yaotome Lichens  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:13 am
*Wakes up and goes to her window to look at the gardens*  

SnowyBlonde4331

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:55 am
SnowyBlonde4331
*Wakes up and goes to her window to look at the gardens*
*After a long while she gets up and gets dressed to start her day*  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:19 pm
Nova walked warily into a market place, pulling her hood up. She was hungry and couldn't find a job, so she had to resort to stealing. Is the big,scary demon gonna become a petty thief again? her sword, Korr, teased. "Shut up, you stupid little imp!" Nova hissed at it. How mean! I'm a Genie you know! Amaya rolled her eyes and advanced on a stall selling hot pastries.  

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:04 pm
chibi_wolf41
Nova walked warily into a market place, pulling her hood up. She was hungry and couldn't find a job, so she had to resort to stealing. Is the big,scary demon gonna become a petty thief again? her sword, Korr, teased. "Shut up, you stupid little imp!" Nova hissed at it. How mean! I'm a Genie you know! Amaya rolled her eyes and advanced on a stall selling hot pastries.

*Livvie comes upon the girl*
I dont think stealing from that vendor is the way to go, he has a temper! The fruit vendor over there would be a better choice
*She points to the vendor and gives the girl a warm smile*
Why dont you come home with me, My house is very lonely and I could use a dinner guest
*She starts leading the girl to her home*  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:27 pm
In her surprise, Nova's hood fell off,revealing her large red eyes and long black hair. "Sure..." she said. A crow nearby laughed at her,and she shot it a very angry glare. A rat said to it's companion I knew she couldn't get it, she's a hunter, not a theif.  

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:35 pm
chibi_wolf41
In her surprise, Nova's hood fell off,revealing her large red eyes and long black hair. "Sure..." she said. A crow nearby laughed at her,and she shot it a very angry glare. A rat said to it's companion I knew she couldn't get it, she's a hunter, not a theif.

*She leads the girl into the castle*
So this is where I live, you are welcome to stay here as long as you like we have plenty of nice rooms and you are welcome to take your pick, My name is Livvie I rule over this land
*She leads the girl to the dining hall with the table set with a large feast*
You are welcome to anything on the table as well as any of the things my castle has to offer
*She smiles as she sits down and takes her hat off reavealing her young face*  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:19 pm
As they came into the dinig room, two cats wandered up, one jumping on Nova, and the other rubbing against her leg and then going to greet Livvie. The cat in her arms greeted himself as Whisker. Suddenly her stomach grumbled, and Nova froze, a bit mortified. She put Whisker down gently and sat, trying not to wolf down food.  

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:32 pm
chibi_wolf41
As they came into the dinig room, two cats wandered up, one jumping on Nova, and the other rubbing against her leg and then going to greet Livvie. The cat in her arms greeted himself as Whisker. Suddenly her stomach grumbled, and Nova froze, a bit mortified. She put Whisker down gently and sat, trying not to wolf down food.

*Livvie started eating watching the girl wondering what she was thinking* Eat as much as you like, there is plenty. When you are done I can show you the rooms and you can pick yours  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:50 pm
"Ok." Nova said, eating rather daintily. Soon she was done. "Do you have any jobs available by any chance?" she asked. Isn't that a bit rude? Korr mindspoke with Nova.  

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:52 pm
chibi_wolf41
"Ok." Nova said, eating rather daintily. Soon she was done. "Do you have any jobs available by any chance?" she asked. Isn't that a bit rude? Korr mindspoke with Nova.

Of course we do, but as long as you stay in the castle you neednt worry about that, unless of course you would like a job  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:32 pm
"I can't stay in the castle forever, though." Nova said, "Can you lead me to my rooms please.  

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:38 pm
chibi_wolf41
"I can't stay in the castle forever, though." Nova said, "Can you lead me to my rooms please.
True, Yes of course. Which floor would you prefer?  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff