Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bound Undeath

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:53 pm
Being left alone in the middle of the street while the two mechanics looked for parts, Mark started searching his new SUV for the offending old fast food smell."Horace! go find me a air freshener it should look like a small pine tree." With a quick flap Horace was gone. Mark never really worried about letting Horace out of his sight. He was smarter than most humans with a lot of things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:54 pm
-before she could kill the zombie she fell off the car hitting the grass hard but not enough to hurt her- ugh -she felt like she couldnt walk and she heard moaning- crap crap crap -she looked around for help-  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jordon352

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:55 pm
Shane had picked through the whole pile all he found was some parts for the other parts of the vehicle but nothing they really needed.He jogged out to the jeep setting the parts by it and jogged into the building to report to rayde.he heard the gunfire and went to check it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:57 pm
Duplin heard a car driving off somewhere, Help. He started sprinting, He was about a few meters away, he startedd waving. A woman fell out and landed on the grass. He was confused but he ran over to see if she was infected or a survivor or hurt.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:58 pm
-she pointed behind the guy- watch out! -she pointed to the zombie that tried to kill her-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm
Rayde saw it as she came around the corner of the hallway and fired a shot quickly into it's face. She ran up as it hit the ground and crushed it's head under her boot. She wondered where the hell it had come from. and followed the hall into a room with a broken skylight. Holt s**t, she thought i didn't realize this building was partially underground! It was dark when I searched the place, I never saw this hole! Rayde was kicking herself in athe a** and started to walk back out when she saw the automotives section of the store front. She grabbed a hand full of belts and kept scouring to see if there was anything else she could use. SHe just then froze and thought where there's one there's more....  

Rayde Dannefor

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm
Duplin turns around and sees the zombie and shoots it in the face, Blood got all over his uniform. "We need to go, Thats not the least of our problems" He points down the road. There are shadows of 40 infected on the side of a building. He reaches out for her hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:03 pm
Having searched the whole car and not finding anything Mark was confused as to where the smell was coming from. That was until he looked under the seats. At that moment he was glad he had the gas mask on, As the smell without it would probably make him puke. Under the seat there was a half full box of french fries molded and green. Grabbing a nearby stick Mark carefully lifted the box out of the SUV and threw it on the ground a few feet away. It was about that time that Horace came back with a unopened Pine tree air freshener. Giving a welcome reprieve from the moldy french fry smell. Giving Horace a sunflower seed Mark settled in and turned on the radio.  

Bound Undeath

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:11 pm
SHe saw in the very edge of her vision the forms of four or five people, only she knew they weren't people. THey must have came because of the commotion she made when her Jeep was damaged. "Damn" she said. And with that she dropped to the ground while un slinging her MP5 and firing upward at the undead mob in front of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:23 pm
As the last of them fell Rayde grabbed the parts she had found and a coulde to rig up and took off out to the Jeep. SHe Looked over at Mark as he grabbed a stick and pulled a green ball of yuck. SHe turned back to her project and started working. SHe yelled from under the hood " Hey cover me I think they're on to us." She finished tightening a belt and dropped underneath the truck to work on a couple radiator hoses and the last tensioner for the serpentines.  

Rayde Dannefor

Bound Undeath

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:27 pm
Suddenly Jarred out of his relaxation Mark Jumped out of the truck and shouldered his Gun scanning the general area He didn't see any. But He knew that could change in an instant. "Horace fly up and see if any are approaching" Horace flew up and circled a few times before coming back and pointing with his beak in the direction of a alley way. "I think things are going to get interesting quite soon I'd advise taking as little time as you can."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:34 pm
-she grab his hand pulling herself up but moaned in pain- ugh!  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:35 pm
Andre swore under his breath and ran to check the map, the place the transmitter was getting the input from wasn't far from the station, if he hot-wired the sedan fast enough he could probably go help them...but at the risk of getting infected. Andre swore and slapped his forehead with his palm over the situation before grabbing his Glock from the table and running to the Sedan.

A sedan barrelled down the street at high speed, when it was about halfway to the zombies Andre hit the handbrake and slammed the side of the car into the infected, crushing them beneath the car's tires for good measure...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:38 pm
"Can you run?" Duplin looked again to see that they where getting closer.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:40 pm
yeah,i'm pretty sure i can -she let go of his hand-  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games