Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wabbradford

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:48 am
"s**t... how many friggin pairs of handcuffs do you guys have... no matter... I don't need my hands to do stuff." Anoko mumbled and sat in the back of the truck. Anoko sat and poundered for a while, and then stood up, "Screw this. This is so goddamm boring. I'm going for a walk." Anoko said as he jumped out of the back of the car, not caring about Brown and Williby's protest, simply darting off into the darkness.

After about a freaking hour of none-stop walking, Anoko found himself at the outskirts of a small town. "Oh thank god... I place with no people what so ever... welcome back to heaven..." Anoko said to himself, a wide grin on his face, dispite deep down he would have prefered Ryli's company, seince she seemed to be his only freind he really trusted around here.

When he walked through the abandoned streets he heard one of his favorite noises of all time, the moan of a hungry zombie. Anoko turned and smiled to see it dragging it's uncordinated body towards him in the best way it could. "Oh, think your so tough eh? Just cause I can't move my arms right?" Anoko said, "Well get a load of this you canadian p***k!" Anoko yelled as he took of the zombie's head with an arial reverse turning kick.

"Ok... I'm still not going to last long with these crud handcuffs..." Anokon mumbled as he kicked the door to a hardware store down. He was happy to find a metal cutter in the testing sectoin and even happier to hear it gurgle to life. He pressed the chains agaisnt the spinning edge and for a breif moment their were massive and awesome looking sparks, before the chain broke. Anoko moved his hands around and yawned.

Anoko went towards a small house across the street. He cleared the house and went into the house, killing two zombies in the process, and capturing one with rope from the hardware store. He put the zombie in the shower, witch was barrikaded shut AND the bathroom door was also shut and sealed. Anoko put himself in the basement and used the blood from the zombies to write 'KEEP OUT' On the front door of the house. He went into the basement, closed, locked and sealed the door, and lied down in a cot. "Finally.... some rest I deserve..." Anoko mumbled, falling alseep soon after.

((Yha sorry man, I got a little caried away downing the chopper, plus I think ur aloud to auto hit if it will have no effect. U better come back it ruins the fun if your death isn't in some spectacular explosion or being hoplelessly outnumbered by zombies. COME BACK... please?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:30 am
as Oren was salvaging stuff from the crash site he noticed Wade fall from the sky in his parachute, at this Oren was jealous and even a little angry "man i wish i wouldve seen that parachute it would've made my descent a lot easier" looking down at all of his bruises and cuts "one of that guy's friends came looking for suvivors earlier, he didnt look that bad, but i didnt want to take any chances after what just happened so I ran and hid. im pretty sure he didnt see me... OH MY GOSH" it looked almost as if Oren was having a seizure after a short pause he tried his best to get the words out " W-WHERE IS TACO!" immidetley he started searching through the wreackage until he heard a small whimper coming from under a particularly big piece of debris "hey Wade get over here and help me lift this right now" when they had removed the debris they saw the small monkey barely able to move but thankfully still alive once he got it out of the area he saw that the injuries needed immidiate medical attention " these injuries are bad but i think all i need are a few good medical tools and he might make it" so he started searching for that house that the suvivors were occupying and told his hawk to do the same hoping they would have some sympathy and let him use any medical supplies they had  

warhead1029

Anarchic Humor

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:37 pm
Danny grabbed a shot and stuck it into himself, not caring if it was poison. He instantly fell over into the wreckage, black outted.

5 Minutes Later, he awakes and rises up. "I.. i......." He looks at his arm and discovers the rapidly growing infection is going down. "It's, I'm, I'm normal!!" He then looked behind him and noticed the crash fire, and spotted Chris. "No..." He walked over to him and bent over. "I didn't know you're name... But you almost saved us. For that I owe you." He spotted Chris's teammate and walked over to him. "You were friends with this man, yes? Here is his gun and ammo, he probably wanted you to have this..." He went back to the body and took the walkie talkie for himself... for later. Then he picked up the body. "Let's give this man a real grave."  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:31 pm
digging through the crashsite wade finds his extra radio he laid hidden underneath the driver seat and dismount one of the turrents "well it aint much but it sure as well keep me defended now time to get on the radio " places mic in his left ear and begin playing with the radio system find a empty comlink and begin boardcasting

"surivors out their if your getting this msg then im in need of a ride to my base im near the crashsite if anybody near it still if not ill be laying down a track of lite trees to give you guys a map of where im gonna be "

stop boardcasting and turn it the radio system to listen and begins moving heading back to his treetop fortress. as he look up at the night he begin to wonder what else is out their.  

xTx Monty xTx

Razyn the Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:38 pm
((is dany talking to my charactor???(sorry i havent posted in so long)))  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:38 pm
(talking to monty)
Danny Filmore quietly dug a grave and put the body in. He grabbed a large stone after re burying the corpse of Chris and scribbled "Here lies Chris, a man who gave his life to help others" He walked back, when he heard tons of moaning. "Well men, looks like we're not out of hell yet."  

Anarchic Humor

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:27 pm
looks at danny "thanks man without chris we would have never meet now it time for us to go" look up to the sky "chris is now watching over us and let hope that he doesnt torture us now let get moving we got alot of ground to cover " take the equipment that danny holding for him " how are you anyway are the one that was infected "  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:54 am
Danny shot his shotgun into the nearest zombie head, splashing zombie brains everywhere. "Yep. The man who crashed out chopper and killed Chris gave me an antidote..." He paused and waited there. "I'm not sure whether to hate him or like him..."  

Anarchic Humor

warhead1029

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:11 am
once Oren heard that first shot he knew it meant only one thing zombies. " man i've got to find that house" because Oren was so frustrated and wasnt thinking clearly it took him longer than it normally would have to find the house but he eventually did. he ran up to the door and knocked as loud as he could which made a few zombies come "if they dont answer im busting down the door"  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:42 pm
Anoko heard a heavy knocking on the front door, loud enough even to be heard from the basement. "Crap... zombies or pissed off survivors..." Anoko mumbled. He pulled himself off the cot and went upstairs to the front door. He slowly drew his pistol, turned the safety off and opened the door.

"Oh s**t...." Anoko said, seeing the survivors. "Look, I'm sorry about killing your buddy Ok?" Anoko said, backing away slowly, keeping his pistol up. He then heard the moans of zombies, "And you brought friends... If your not going to shoot me then get inside now...." Anoko hissed.  

wabbradford

Anarchic Humor

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:49 pm
Dan quickly pushed the door open and rushed his companions in. "Guys, no matter how much we hate his guts, we either stick together or die alone." He took out his gun. "Let's cut 'em off" He shot and shot until he noticed something. "Guys, let's try this backdoor to slip away from the zombies. Danny quietly slipped to the door and entered it, finding rain reigning from above. Below him he noticed a sewer lid. "Guys, there's a lot of zombies... I think we know what's best here." He slipped open the lid and crawled down the tunnel's ladder.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:57 pm
looks at the group "well seeing how some people cant be trusted here im leaving " begin walking off opens the door see a zombie begin shooting the broken off turrent at him dropping his body as more begin to come wade chucks a c4 at the group of zombie sticking to one "boom" pull the trigger releasing an explosion killing them off "you guys can follow or not but just let you no the stunt pulled back their last time if it happens again ill cut the person legs off and feed them to the zombie myself now good day to you guys but im heading back to my fortress" begin walking off looking at his gps system trying to get a read on where he at "dam satellite never good when i need it " begins moving through the foreset slowly evading zombies  

xTx Monty xTx

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:42 pm
Ug... Goddammit... they are being disrespectful and they brought zombies... Anoko thought as he opened the door to the bathroom. The zombie was still trapped inside the shower, when it saw him it pressed its self agaisnt the glass and moaned. "Lets see what we have here..." Anoko said as he opened the medicen cabnit, sorting through the things inside. He found a shot, and a lot of pain medicen. "Oh... now thats pretty cool..." He said smiling. I know what I'm going to do today... He thought.

He moved downstairs and looking into the cupboard. He got out a few things of vinager, and poured them into the cup, then dropped in the pain pills, watching them disolve in the liquid. "Awesome..." He mumbled as he put the shot in, sucking up the liquid. He moved upstairs and walked into the bathroom. "Test subject number 32... Viniger and pain pills...." Anoko mumbled as he walked slowly towards the shower.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:27 pm
(...i'm so lost...lol)  

Akame-Sama

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:31 pm
((I'll give you a recap. Anoko downed a chopper, The other guy who's with us is pissed. Anoko get tired of him so he ran off. Now I'm in this house surrounded by zombies that the other team brought... and I think your some where with the muscle heads))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff