Welcome to Gaia! ::

Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood

Back to Guilds

This roleplay guild is for all demigods and all crazy fans of Percy Jackson! 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek Mythology, Role play, Mount Olympus, Gods 

Reply Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood
Big Mouth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0rgasmic 0reo

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:47 am
Whats civics?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:11 pm
Sh3H3artsN3rds
Whats civics?

the study of the government it's worse then history  

hinata uchiha 68

0rgasmic 0reo

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:25 pm
no no sounds like fun... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:07 pm
hinata uchiha 68
Javier Cross
So how are you doing, Savannah?

i'm fine but just today i lost my whole civics paper that i was almost done with so i have to retype the whole thing *sigh*but on a lighter note everything else is good, how are you Javier?

I'm just relieved the tek tek site is working, again.  

Javier Cross
Crew

Javier Cross
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:16 pm
I need to watch 2-people armies fight off 60-million more people. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:14 pm
okkkaaaay, so I am not back!! i am just sneaking on from my new cell phone for right now!! i might not be able to do this for long so Savhanna is still in charge of my posts if I can't be on!! and I originally had something else to say but my phone is beoing stupid and I don't feel like typing 3 pharagraphs for the millionth time so I'll tell you all in parts.. sooo yea... ttfn!! (:  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:18 pm
Savvy, I don't think that the school computers like me.. while I was in ISS i typed my Civics essay. i got home to print it and it wouldn't print!! so the next day i had to go back to the school library and print it out. then the comp. freaked out on me and crashed so i had to go to a super slow one. so it took me a half an hour to print my stupid essay!!! D:<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:25 pm
oooohmigod!!! ISS was amaaazing!! there was a cute fuzzy yellow little newborn duck that waddled around the room and halls!! i also had a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting!!! biggrin

((for those who don't know:
ISS = In School Suspenision))

oh, and what's weird is that my dad takes away my cell phone for being "disrespectful" but theb buys me a new one w/internet when i get an ISS.. ummm, can you say weird???

oh, Savvy, now rumors are spreading around that I got ISS for biting someone which is not true. i got it for being late tpo school too many times.. i think that Mr. Del accidentally started that rumor joking around. o.O  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

hinata uchiha 68

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:44 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
oooohmigod!!! ISS was amaaazing!! there was a cute fuzzy yellow little newborn duck that waddled around the room and halls!! i also had a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting!!! biggrin

((for those who don't know:
ISS = In School Suspenision))

oh, and what's weird is that my dad takes away my cell phone for being "disrespectful" but theb buys me a new one w/internet when i get an ISS.. ummm, can you say weird???

oh, Savvy, now rumors are spreading around that I got ISS for biting someone which is not true. i got it for being late tpo school too many times.. i think that Mr. Del accidentally started that rumor joking around. o.O

lol wow people would think it wasnt a joke in our school to oh and i was at my dads friends house Kurt and Kate Love lol there both doctors to so we call them Dr.Love lol well any way Kurt was making kinda big cookies they where sooooooo good i had 3 yup felt you should know and also they have a cute baby girl maybe named Amya i think i spelled it right they are the awesome XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:33 am
ooooo sounds goood.
yea, well people don't joke without starting a rumor. Jullian told me about that rumor (that maniac). I dislike Jullian most of the time.. Oh and the worst part is is that I have to sit next to him and Tyler V. for geometry!!! D:  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

Javier Cross
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:51 pm
Isn't it awesome to watch Mina get nervous? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:08 pm
..no idea..  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

Javier Cross
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:31 pm
I think Mina tried too hard to be serious, while recalling that Aphrodite is not meant to take direct involvement in matters, herself. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:59 am
Tales of Symphonia is awesome. biggrin  

Javier Cross
Crew

Silenaa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:44 am
Just a reminder, please do not remove me from the guild. sweatdrop I will be home in a few days.  
Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games