Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twin Music Academy

Back to Guilds

this academy is for any race, have fun! 

Tags: music, twin, roleplay, romance, action 

Reply on campus
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:56 am
So he thinks I'm a nuisance? That is laughable. Hikuro thought looking darkly back as he walked past Branson. Looking back forward, he saw Ryan and Aryn standing outside the doorway. He didn't pay them any mind besides a nod to both as he walked past them, and then headed off towards the forest. Well, I think my little venture in this school is about to get interesting. Hikuro smiled sinisterly, sticking the notepad back in his pocket.

(Leaving cafe)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:35 am
User Image
Ambros stood up after finishing his drink, he then turned the scotch glass back into a tea cup before picking up his suitcase and walking out the cafe door.

[Exit the cafe]  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

mehmeh00
Crew

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:57 am
walks into cafe and takes a seat  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:39 pm
"Hm, looks like he doesn't care anymore," said Aryn watching Hikuro leave.

"Didn't you want to ask him something?" asked Ryan.

Aryn shrugged. "It can wait until later. I'm heading back to the dorm."

"Yeah, me too," agreed Ryan, following his brother.

(Left the cafe)  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:19 am
Shayla appeared with Natsu, and looked around.
"Where should we sit?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:02 pm
Zoii looks up at Aoi, and then down to the table, she takes in a deep breath and sighs. Starring out the window a couple seconds she looks back to him. "Why are people so crazy?" she asks twitching her ears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kori rolls her eyes and rest her head back on the chair, before standing and exiting the cafe to go back to her dorm.

(wow i missed a lot with no internet!)  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:33 pm
Aoi shrugs. "Beats me." He whispers softly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Raylin stands and silently leaves the cafe.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:02 pm
Zoii watches the other girls leave, she stand and stretches her arms upward. "Wanna head back to the dorm?" she asks, while twirling herself in a circle her eyes intent on her tail.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:17 pm
Aoi laughs. "Sure." He says cheerfully. Aoi stands, stretches, and Leads Zoii out of the cafe.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:20 pm
Natsu looked around then pointed to a table next to a window, "How about there?"  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:27 pm
Shayla smiled and nodded, walking over and sitting in a chair across from Natsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:08 pm
From a far corner in the cafe, Ruka and Kori enter the cafe through a dark shadow. Ruka practically melts into a nearby chair. "Go talk to Himeka. I'm tired. I'll be there in a second." She whispers and ushers Kori toward the counter.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:14 pm
Kori nods swiftly, and walks to the counter. "Look, I hate to sound agitated but I am, and it's because a couple of ditz came to our dorm, lined up a whole bunch a paper in some kind of dark magic crap, and now if anyone tries to get in or out...Well let's put it this way we'll be short three students and one dorm." Kori explains to the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:16 pm
Kenden ran in chasing his sister. "Kalania! You are going to disturb the other people." He yells out as he catches her. She giggles and pulled him up to the counter. "I want a sandwich, please?" She asks, looking up at him with puppy eyes. He sighs. "Fine." He says to her and gets her a sanwich. "Go pick a table and don't bother anyone." He says to her as he gets himself some food. She nods and runs over to an empty table, slids her food up on the table and tries to climb into the chair buts falls on her butt. "Ouch."  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:22 pm
Ruka stands and walks over to stands beside Kori. "What we're trying to say is some a*****e put us in a situation where I'm really the only one who can get out of our dorm without the assistance of others. We need to detonate the paper bomb-things or get them removed A.S.A.P." She clarifies.  
on campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games