Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Main Forum
Intros! Everyone post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:27 pm
Robertp3001
I'm blonde but only physically for those who think otherwise stare . I'm in my last year of High School(finally....) and I'm 17. I live in Texas about 2 hours drive off of Dallas if anyone knows where Dallas is. I prefer literate to chatspeak or 1337. That's about all I have to say...
Yay! Welcome to the guild, please try not to mind the spazzyness to much but other then that make yourself at home, welcome to the family 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:02 am
*waves* Howdie, I am teh snurfels I was invited here by the_isle_witch, thankies whee I am female I live in Michigan(currently snowing) eek I am an item whore mrgreen I LuFF gaia twisted I am at an age unmentionable ( redface ) and yeah, I LuFF peeps wink

snurfels

Tenacious Citizen

19,775 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:08 am
snurfels
*waves* Howdie, I am teh snurfels I was invited here by the_isle_witch, thankies whee I am female I live in Michigan(currently snowing) eek I am an item whore mrgreen I LuFF gaia twisted I am at an age unmentionable ( redface ) and yeah, I LuFF peeps wink
Hey there! Thanks for joining, I hope you like it here. Grab a seat, a brownie, and make yourself at home ^^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:47 pm
the_ilse_witch
snurfels
Hey there! Thanks for joining, I hope you like it here. Grab a seat, a brownie, and make yourself at home ^^

theres brownies!!! i want some! crying

emo Why didnt I get any... emo

Oh, *ahem*, Hello there!  

3cmrgx3 III

2,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:52 pm
3cmrgx3 III
the_ilse_witch
snurfels

Oh, *ahem*, Hello there!
What are you talking about? They've been on the table the entire time...just, hiding behind the coconut is all but you know you gotta move that every now and then

*hands cmrgx a brownie* (:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:57 pm
the_ilse_witch
3cmrgx3 III
the_ilse_witch
snurfels

Oh, *ahem*, Hello there!
What are you talking about? They've been on the table the entire time...just, hiding behind the coconut is all but you know you gotta move that every now and then

*eats brownie and becomes non- emo )

now than.. you speak of coconuts.... rofl (i only eat coconuts in the form of almond joys...yummeh)  

3cmrgx3 III

2,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:59 pm
3cmrgx3 III
the_ilse_witch
3cmrgx3 III
the_ilse_witch
snurfels

Oh, *ahem*, Hello there!

*eats brownie and becomes non- emo )

now than.. you speak of coconuts.... rofl (i only eat coconuts in the form of almond joys...yummeh)
I dont like almond Joy (the joy part is funny for certain reasons of my own xD) for the almond part, Im not too fond of nuts but I do like mounds biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:30 pm
I'm Broken. I was invited here so I joined. blaugh Umm... I live in Wisconsin... My Birthday is on Christmas day (I'm ganna be 16 whee!! whee ) Umm... I have *Counts on fingers* 6 siblings. 3 Step sisters, 1 step brother, and 2 brothers. Umm... I love animals my dream is to open an animal shelter when I'm older... Oh yeah I forgot to mention. I'm totally obsessed with Evanescence the best band EVER! So yeah... That's me. blaugh  

Broken No Longer

x-raiin dance

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:32 pm
Broken666
I'm Broken. I was invited here so I joined. blaugh Umm... I live in Wisconsin... My Birthday is on Christmas day (I'm ganna be 16 whee!! whee ) Umm... I have *Counts on fingers* 6 siblings. 3 Step sisters, 1 step brother, and 2 brothers. Umm... I love animals my dream is to open an animal shelter when I'm older... Oh yeah I forgot to mention. I'm totally obsessed with Evanescence the best band EVER! So yeah... That's me. blaugh

-GLOMP- Hi Broken! blaugh
I didn't know you had 6 sibblings! So do I! XDD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:44 pm
DanceHeart
Broken666

-GLOMP- Hi Broken! blaugh
I didn't know you had 6 sibblings! So do I! XDD

Hi. Well that is because my dad like just got married. A little over a month ago. 3nodding  

Broken No Longer

le fading fate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:33 pm
I'm Fading.to.nothing, or Fade for short. I live in Calgary. For those who don't know where that is, thats in Canada. I don't know what else to say, I love blue ducks, and penguins.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:51 pm
fading.to.nothing
I'm Fading.to.nothing, or Fade for short. I live in Calgary. For those who don't know where that is, thats in Canada. I don't know what else to say, I love blue ducks, and penguins.
Welcome to the guild! ^^ Duck lovers are mucho welcome since thats a main thing here in the guild...well the coconut duck babies anyways but still razz

the_ilse_witch
Captain

o0Meg0o

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:52 pm
I am hyper... My name is Meg. I live on this chair in front of my computer (not really but it seems thats where you will find me) I lub duckies.. and it seems like everyone active on The Rich Peoples Guild is being invited here ninja Well thats me. Oh oh and I love duckies.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:55 pm
o0Meg0o
I am hyper... My name is Meg. I live on this chair in front of my computer (not really but it seems thats where you will find me) I lub duckies.. and it seems like everyone active on The Rich Peoples Guild is being invited here ninja Well thats me. Oh oh and I love duckies.
Is that what happened? Haha I took a gander at the guild and it looks pretty similar razz Welcome to the guild, you'll find a lot of luff and ducks wandering by so make yourself at home ^^

the_ilse_witch
Captain

o0Meg0o

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:58 pm
the_ilse_witch
o0Meg0o
Is that what happened? Haha I took a gander at the guild and it looks pretty similar razz Welcome to the guild, you'll find a lot of luff and ducks wandering by so make yourself at home ^^

Yeah...I will so make my self at home *takes off shoes and sits on floor and starts doodling* Ah I feel like im at home lol

Note: I am stilll hyper blaugh

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games