Submit

Mistress Spider

Questionable Hellraiser

11,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:25 am
Hello all! I am Spider! I like reading, writing, cheese, and OZZY! I have a cat, a dog, and two rats! I love them all very much....most of the time! XD My favorite movie is Boondock Saints, my favorite anime is YuYu Hakashu (or at lease I love the episodes that I've seen of it!) and my favorite manga is CHOBITS!!!! I even had a friend make Chi ears for me for my birthday! ^_^ They ROCK!!
~xoxo
~*~Spider  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:48 pm
hi! i'm stevi! and i love chii X3 i'm 16 years old and i live in nevada ^.^

blood_silk

goneforeverandgone
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:17 pm
Hi, I'm Tokugoru-san. I enjoy long walks on the beach, soda, cotton candy and cats. I'm also AngelSunami's good luck charm and a deadbeat who's finally back to make a difference. WOOT!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:52 pm
Hi, thanks for letting me join the guild. My name is Katie (also go by Kate) I am 23 years old. I must admit the first time I watched Chobits was two weeks ago online. After the first episode I had to find the other episodes. Luckily I managed to watch all of them in less than 3 days. I love every time they show Hideki's magazines they play that 'uhn' sound. blaugh

Brookshire

Syumerrt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:15 pm
Thanks for letting me join. First time I encountered this show was on Youtube. One of my favorite animes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:30 pm
I'll only be able to get on doing weekends and fridays, that is if my grades are good.
This weekend, I'll be gone friday, well if I do well this week, I'll be going with my brother and a friend of my mother, we have to pcik her up in Georgia, a she just got back from Iraq.  

Syumerrt

Courtneysaur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:09 am
Hi, everyone! I'm Vixeyn, Vix, or Vixey, for short. I'm really excited that I've been accepted into this guild. Let's see...I LOVE Chobits (go figure) and I like to draw, RP, write, those sort of things. I don't bite, so feel free to mail me or comment randomly. I also comment back. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:15 am
How can I help it if I think youre funny when youre mad
Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
Im the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
Cant understand what I mean?
Well, you soon will
I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
I have a history of taking off my shirt

Yeah, I'm That Wilmas Kid. I'm a free runner, and a huge fan of the band Bare Naked Ladies.  

That Wilmas Kid

Temporal Displacement

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:06 pm
Hey, I'm Jengingerpeps or Jenn, thanks for letting me join!

Chobits was the first manga I ever read, and I've been obsessed with it ever since. I've re-read them all several times, and I'm in the middle of the anime. I'd LOVE to have a pair of Chii's ears, but I don't know when I'd wear them XP  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:02 pm
Yes, it's me. The new guy (yay!). Name's Anthony, and as of this very moment I am your new best friend! Feel free to visit my profile or pm me for a chat. Love Chobits and love you all!!! *hugs and kisses allround*  

Rosiel Leonhart

sumptuous pickle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:37 pm
hey my name's bunny! (people really call me that at school and stuff but it's not my real name) I love chobits,music, and movies! i am an artist and like rusty spoons! box. toaster, maple syrup! no... i take that last one back. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:38 am
Heya, I'm KINDA new, in all honesty I didn't even know the guild accepted me...

I'm 14, Starting school I think is good for me, considering the fact that I'm getting pudgy... I walk like a mile each way to and from school. I have drama, I didn't choose it but I think it's actually pretty neat. I like drawing on myself. (^_^ Don't ask me why!) I may have a split personality! O_o In school I'm like, all distant and don't talk to people, sept like 4 people. I am actually enjoying PE! (I know, I'm a freak) I really like rock songs and I'm totally unorganized! I'm one of those nerds who likes math and watches anime in his free time. My FAVORITE, ALL-TIME ROCK-ON Anime is Chobits. I never have time to watch it what with my Maplestory account, Guild Wars account, Runescape Account, Gaia, (I'm a nerd....... I need a life.). I've also liked one of my friends since the second grade but she doesn't "Like" me back so it's kind of aquard when we talk. I like rock music but at the same time, modern love song, As you can see in my multimedia section. I'm indecisive and I'm a total follower, I never take action... witch I probably should be more assertive, I've heard girls like that. (Along with the basic ability to lift 50 lbs with one hand...) I like comedies and Action films, Sometimes romance and horror. My favorite Actors are Jim Carrey, The Two Wayans brothers that are always in the same movie together, Adam Sandler and Mike Myers. I'm a brunette, and I'm about 5' 10''. I'm white but I have a whole bunch of other ethnicities mixed up in there in the chromosomes! Liiiike Japanese, Russian, American-Indian, and Caucasian.  

Killua Zaoldiek

deadspeed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:36 am
Hello,

i'm a 16 years old belgai boy,
i like anime, and i love chobits,
Its a super lvely cute and funny anime.
i wish u enjoying ur life,

deady, mrgreen blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:53 am
lets see where to start, im an american otaku, there aren't as many as there are in japan this I know from personal experience. I'm 19. And I love all anime that has a romantic plot.  

Aya_Momo

me-ko-mo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:57 pm
Hi i'm me-ko-mo but i like to be called kolter i'm a new member obviously and chobits or any anime is awesome i draw cii and outher chobits characters and i skate.man thats a long sentence.

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/I_silent_one/?action=view¤t=postcard-chobits.jpg  
~Chobits Heart~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff