Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:01 pm
Yuki walked into the Capital City, his blue eyes surveyed the area. It was warm that day, to the man was in a sleeveless white tunic and white pants. "I don't know where we should try first. We can't exactly go to the palace."

The small girl walked up beside him, she was in fashionable clothes, her hair done up in two buns. "I'm not sure, I still don't know why we didn't keep the carriage to take us around inside. It's not like I don't have enough coin Yuki."
"I know Sairi, but it's it nice to see the capital on our own feet? Let's just start walking and see where our feet take us." His smiled, bringing his long, blonde braid over his shoulder.

"Whatever you say Miboshi. I would have like to ride, but I'll trust your judgement. You are 10 years older then me." Tomo raised the hem of her dress off the ground and followed her Hin companion.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:10 am
Tatsuko had been glancing around, trying to find the room that Amiboshi was staying in. She didn't know why she had grabbed her jacket, but she had. Once her cellphone rang, she was glad she did. She pulled it out of her pocket, not even looking at the name on the phone. "Hello?" She was very surprised to hear the voice of her older brother on the other end.
"Tatsuko! I can't believe this worked! You have to come home! There are people trying to kill you in that book!"
"No."
"What do you mean no! Sis... you're in danger. You could get killed!"
"I know. But, I want to help Jin and everyone else. I can't just leave them like this!"
"But...!"
"I'll be fine. Don't worry, ok? Just keep an eye on me from out there. If things get really bad, I'll see about comig home, but until then... I'm staying. I still have to find the others. Shinsei, Ayame, Noriko, Midori and Toshiro are in here too."
"I know that. I think I know where they are but..."
"Oh! I have something I want to send you!" She pulled her ear away from the phone, to find the picture she had snapped. It was a distance shot of the shrine to Yui Hongo, the first Priestess of Seiryuu. "Show that to Mrs. Kajiwara, ok?"
"But...!"
"I'll be fine. With you looking out for me, along with everyone else, I'll be ok. I promise. Just figure out what is up with the book and see if you can get ahold of the others. Oh... and see if you can send along my other books. I really need to do some studying. I love you, Onii chan. Bye!"

She ended the call quickly, smiling slightly. She could tell by his voice that he was worried about her. But, Tatsuko had to do this. She had to help them. She was the Priestess of Seiryuu. She had to save the people here.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:26 am
Yuki and Sairi walked around the Capital and didn't get any indication of if or where the Priestess might be. They went toward the nice section of the city, when they got a few meters into it, Yuki stopped.

Sairi looked up to him, a determined look on her sweet face. "I feel it too, the Priestess is in danger. Not far from here either."

Miboshi nodded, "Come on, this way." He lead her up to the gates of a large manor. He went up to the guards who asked them their business. Yuki looked toward the house. "I am Miboshi of the Seiryuu Seven, and this is Tomo. We need to get in and see the priestess, I think she's in danger."

((Tionne, can you add the guard letting us in, in your next post for Suboshi?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:13 am
But the two didn't get much a chance to explian themselves when a group of soliders on horseback came riding up fast.

"We are the men requested by the lord, and we have reason to believe a traitor is coming here to kill the priestess!" the leader said.

Lei sat in his sadle uneasy, ready to try and jump the fence, he was the only one not in armor, and he didn't care, he wanted to take one good swing at the b*****d.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:46 am
The gate guards were first surprised to see the young girl and blonde man, but then the group from the army came up, and they weren't quite sure what to do. "Well if the priestess is in danger, and you two are Seishi, then come with me inside. The soldiers," he looked to the newest men, "You can deploy around the outside perimeter, take out anyone that might be on the grounds. Do not step in the manor though, only certain soldiers cleared by Lord Jin are allowed to do that. This is Captian Yun, he will help you search the grounds." He looked to Yuki and Sairi, "You two, can you produce your symbols as proof that you are Warriors of Seiryuu?"

Jin jumped back from his first attack and readied himself. His arm was going numb and his hand was getting slippery from the blood running down his arm. But he was determined to keep his Priestess safe.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:55 am
Yuki nodded, "Yes, we can prove we are Warriors." He closed his eyes and concentrated his ki, an icicle formed in his hand. Then he turned his hand over and showed the glowing blue symbol on the back of his right hand.

Sairi looked around, using her sense to see if anyone was injured. Her eyes came over Lei, who had a cut on his neck and something wrong with his arm. She also felt some sort of pull to him, but dismissed it. She walked over and smiled, "It seems you were injured." She reached up and laid her hand on him, he felt warm energy flow into him and his injuried disappeared. Then she removed her hand and showed the guard her glowing, blue symbol on the palm of her right hand.  

RyldsGirl

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:02 pm
The captain of the guard nodded after seeing both the symbols. "Very well, you two, come with me, everyone else, please secure the area around the manor. I heard yelling in the back, only moments ago, so there are probably several people threatening the Priestess." He opened a smaller door in the large gate and let the Warriors though. The other Lieutenant shouted, "We need to keep the man gates closed to trap everyone possible inside. Grab your weapons, though you will have to funnel through the door. We need to be quick, the Family and Priestess must be saved!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:22 pm
They all dismounted and scattered, Lei's sword was drawn. He approached the other two, "I may also be one of the Senshi." He showed his arm, "I can't produce a mark of my own will. Ask Lord Jin, he could vouch for me."  

Kuro Neko-Chan

Assassin_of_demise

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:22 pm
As the preistess ran past him he smirked and threw his cloak over the blade of the sword flying at him. He read the man's body movements and jumped back before he swung at his side. "You draw your weapon at an unarmed man." Kyo cut out mid sentence as he felt the presence of more gaurds outside. He had the steel plate enclose the room. "I like your style and well with that steel plate there we won't be disturbed by any one else." Kyo held out his right hand and materialized a Tai Chi sword. He slid his right foot forward and put all of his weight on his left. He lifted the sword to eye level now and held his left arm out in front of him with the tip of the blade resting on it.
((To Kuro...I wasn't really in a joking mood when you commented on my honor. Sorry for the way I kinda snapped. To Tionne....Yeah sorry about leaving but I was falling asleep on the keyboard that night.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:48 am
The guard looked at Lei askance. "Which warrior are you? What's your symbol? You could be an assassin too for all I know, and if you can't prove your a seishi, I can't let you in the manor. There are archers all over the grounds, wee need them dealt with. I can't exactly ask Lord Jin to verify anything considering he's in the middle of all the fighting! Either produce your mark or beat the archers."

Jin grinned, "Hey, you said you wanted a fight, I always aim to please." His voice was sarcastic and he started to circle to the left. "Not to mention that neat ability you have, I seriously doubt you are ever, truly unarmed." He pounced, swiping low, then reversing. His sword moved so fast one could barely detect the blur.

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:04 am
They followed the Captain into the house, Yuki was ready at a moments notice to defend the Priestess. They started down a hall, and heard a woman talking. Yuki stuck his head around the corner and saw a strangely dressed girl talking into a strange thing on her ear. "Priestess?" he asked, walking out into the hall. The glowing blue symbol was visible on the back of his hand since he had his ki ready to fight.

Sairi came around with him, and saw the blood droplets on her clothes. "Priestess, have you been injured?" The young girl looked concerned. "I am Tomo, this is Miboshi... we felt you needed your warriors..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:16 am
When the man pounced forward Kyo flipped to his right side. He landed in stance with a smirk on his face. "Too true, but I had no weapon in hand...." He lowered his left arm and swung his sword horizontally at the mid section of the warrior. As it approched him Kyo turned his wrist and the blade took a sudden turn downwards. The sword was now flying at the warriors stomach. Kyo brough up his lightning ability and lightning was now flowing through the blade that was about to hit its mark.  

Assassin_of_demise

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:40 am
"What? Want an appology? Well your not getting one, get out of my house!" His body started to be surrounded by a blue nimbus and when he say this, Jin raised an eyebrow and his symbol flared, "Seiryuu, God of Battle, give me the strength to defeat him!" He flashed with blue light, his hair moving from the force and he deflected the strike. He was hit by the lighting, but didn't stop fighting, Seiryuu was with him. He had a feeling he'd be feeling it later though. "Cheater," he said and stepped around their clashed swords, kicking his foot out and connecting with the man's jaw. He could feel his muscles weakening from the lighting, but he wasn't about to give up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:56 am
Kyo took the blow to the jaw, but didn't waver. "Cheater....it is a natural ability." He began to concentrate as he realised his weapon. It stayed right where it was clashing with the mans sword. Kyo held out both of his arms. His right arm out to his right side with the palm facing down and his left out in front of him with the palm facing the warrior. Both hands began to glow. One a sliverish color the other a yellowish white. A monk's spade materialized in his right hand and Kyo took hold of it. A small ball of lightning in his left. Kyo smirked as the lightning shot out of his hand and at the warrior that still had to worry about the lightning imbued Tai Chi sword that he was controling mentally.  

Assassin_of_demise

ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games