Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Heroes/City of Villains Super Group!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Bulletin Board
[OOC]Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many servers do you play on?
  One
  Two
  Three
  More..... Bit of an Alt-aholic
View Results

Si1ver Streak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:20 am
Global means your global chat handle - usually the name of your first character.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:20 pm
Yo, Global is @Sir Breadboxer, main server is Pinnacle, and just got my 18month badge. Proud member of Jagged Legion, and my Mains are Fake Bear (50 energy/elec Brute) and Sir Breadboxer (50 Dark Scrapper)

Enjoi!  

KFm71

Void Dragoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:08 am
I'm Void Dragoon, @DeathwingX.

I play on Virtue, mainly villain side. I used to be an alt-oholic (15 month badge, highest level character's 26, go figure), but I've been kind of getting it under control.

Hero Side I have:
Maiev, 26 Scrapper

Villain Side:
Raeji, 26 Dominator
Felicia Richter, 12 Brute

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:40 am
Hey, I've got my 30 month badge and my highest is only 17th...  

Si1ver Streak

Upcoming_Swell
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:32 am
Upcoming_Swell
Ok, my Global is @Strike Katana. I mostly play on Guardian, but have wandered onto Triumph and Freedom. I am an alt-aholic, and have non at 50 because of it but 10 of them over 40. I usually play Heroes, and Love to play in BB, SC, and War. I play both on Guardian, Villians on Triumph and Heroes on Freedom. Anyways, I usually play Scrappers and Defenders, but have strayed a bit and built 1 or two blasters and Trollers, but only play Stalkers, Brutes and MMs in Villians. I've played for about 32 months now on 1 account and 27 on the other.

My second account is really my brothers. Its Global is Breaker of Heart, and holds my "Family" heroes on it, The Hearts. Mostly on Guardian and Triumph. Its a group of Heroes and Villians that are a family at war. All of the Heroes are trollers and Defenders who have the empathy set, while the villians are either mms with thugs, or doms with plant control. Its a fun thing to do, maybe you can have your own set of Toons like my hearts? I also have the Strike Family on my other account.

Love Heroes better.

*UPDATE*
Got Strike Katana (My main on Guardian) to lvl 50. Created a Peacebringer named Strike Luminaria who is lvl 12 atm. As well as that, I started to play on the Virtue server now. Mostly villains on it, I have a lvl 29 Dual Blade/Fire Aura Brute named Soviet Release. Nice power combination, but not good against the boss, but is a great Minion Masher. Only went to Siren's Call once, and got about 500 Rep there before they decided to gank me. So now I'm back on my mission to get to 50.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:08 am
Hello, just joined smile
My name is Rokuu and I'm a villain in the game and I'm level 10. I'm on the trial period so I can't join any super groups, but as soon as my trial ends I'll be looking for a super group to enlist in. I focus on movement, so my powers are centered on running, jumping, and flying. Although I am dwelling in a couple ranged energy attacks. I perfer to not get in the middle of a brawl, but I will if I must. There are two other characters on my account.

Nerosmasher is my little brother's character hes nine, so excuse him if he does anything odd. He looks like a deranged version of Iron man, hes a hero. (laugh)

My dad is also starting a character, hes a BIG fan of the comic book heroes thing and has taken a liking to the game. So the three of us will be playing a lot. So if you see any of them, you will know.

I really like this game. Ive played Final fantasy XI, World of Warcraft, Dofus, Ragnarock, Guild Wars, and Rumble fighter. And honesly other then Dofus COH/COV has been the best out of all of them in my opinion.  

android_22

Joxdan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:36 am
Hello, I'm Joxdan. I play both CoH and CoV...Currently trying to get my villain to 50 for EPICS! I play on the server Virtue, and my global is @Felix Doom.

I play villains as Felix Doom and heroes as Living Ashes or Zynite Yunox.

Later!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:36 am
Hi, my global is @Golden Masquerade, and I mostly play villains side on Freedom. My boyfriend got me into playing, and since he likes to make comic books out of his hero's and villain's adventures, he's gotten me to do the same.

Both games are fun, but I think villains is a lot more fun. Just the in-game story line, main characters, and a couple of key missions make it stand out. And it's my first MMO, and probably the only one this poor computer of mine can handle.

I play Dr. Lore and Night Widow Masq villain side, and in the rare chance I'm playing blue side you'll see me as either Golden Masquerade or Lorenzo Paine.

Let me just say I'm relieved to finally find a place on Gaia to chat about CoX. Drop me a line! ^^  

LadyMasquerade

Ristox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:32 am
Reciently joined the guild. Not to long ago I quit WoW for the last time. (The crap they are pulling and the players I had to put up with, just for looks and roleplay, finally did me in.) I turned on my CoH/CoV account again, and ended up starting over on Virtue when I found everyone I used to play with moved to other things. I formally played on Victory, as a Dark/Emp Defender, and a Dark/Dark Mastermind. (And lots of little alts to play with costume creation).

My Global is @Arakahs, the toon I've been playing, hero side, on Virtue is Lady Fayte (Fire/Emp Controller). I have two other toons on Virtue: Blade Phantom (Hero) and Arakahs (Villain).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:21 am
Hello everyone. Ranting engaged. xP
My global is @Le Scratch. I play on Guardian but I'm an altoholoc so my 17 spots an Guardian are full as well as eight of my dozen spots on Liberty. I have three 50s and 3 others at 40 or above, a few in the 30s, and lots below 30. I play mostly heroes, but I play, for the most part, the most unheroic archetype because Scrappers are just wicked. I wouldn't call disemboweling someone to subdue them very heroic, would you? xD
I have a small number of squishies but none at 50 and only 6 at all, three Blasters, two Defenders, and a Controller, because I still prefer my melee characters. My 50s include a Spines/Reflexes Scrapper (my favorite. over 1000 hours of time logged x3), a Katana/Regeneration Scrapper (squishy next to my other 50s), and a Ice Armor/Stone Melee Tanker (who plays like a Scrapper xD) plus I have a Broadsword/Dark Armor Scrapper well on the way to 50 at nearly level 48. I have 41~ish months of play under my belt, so I get my 42 month badges in September or perhaps later this month, lol.

I play a few villains but I've had little luck with combinations. Got an Energy/Energy Brute I'm working on selling all his stuff on the black market with so I can wipe him out and give the money to a lowbie who I hope will do better, lol. I also have two lower level Brutes, one at 5 and the other at 3, as well as a Bot/FF Mastermind at 20 who is boring as watching a roast cook. I'd be more tempted to play a Stalker if they didn't rely on stealth so much, but then that wouldn't be the definition of the archetype, would it? I find Corrupters and Dominators far too squishy for me... so I don't have any of them.

/rant

Edit: I also have a lot of good avice on building combinations and about using Invention Sets. PM if you want more info, or advice ^^ I especially know about building Scrappers, Brutes, and Tankers.  

Le Scratch

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

cloud read

O.G. Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:18 am
yo. my name is cloud read (coh name: the wight smile)
i`m on triumph
im lvl13 & im quite new.
but i kno0w a little & am a fast lerner.
im a phonic speller.
im on my last bit of my trile but ill be buying a full acc soon as the 31 rools round.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:58 pm
hello global is rayferal main server is freedom and liberity both heroes are named ferocitas and i play hereoes only ive been playing for about 5 months and fero the one on freedom is lvl 32 the other is lvl 30 both are DM the lvl 32 is DM/FA and the other is a DM/SR  

RayFeral

Orlantis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:16 pm
Hi, my global is @Mini-mech 5000. I started out on champion and moved over to Virtue after my first level fifty. I really enjoy the epic archtypes, and have some pretty high WSs and PBs. Now I have turned my attention to COV so that I can get a chance to play some of the new epics over there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:22 pm
I'm Sabina, and my global handle is @StrayGirl. I started playing with City of Heroes beta and have been making Virtue my home since it went live. Once I got a taste of the sneaky Stalker life during the City of Villains beta my fate was sealed, and I've been playing Villain-side pretty much ever since. These days I'm a casual player, mainly causing havoc with a Nin/Nin Stalker and a Night Widow, both in the mid-30ies.

If you want to add me as a global friend, please contact me via PM here first. Thanks heart  

RobotGirl

The Bulletin Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces