Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Heroes/City of Villains Super Group!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Bulletin Board
[OOC]Introduce Yourself Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many servers do you play on?
  One
  Two
  Three
  More..... Bit of an Alt-aholic
View Results

Takrin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:23 pm
Just introduce youself. Like tell us your global, main server or servers, what you play more villians, heroes or both about the same and how long youv'e been playing. Feel free to add anything else if you'd like too also.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:33 pm
My global is BB Healer. Most main server is Freedom I say most main because I'm an Alt-aholic and play on basically every server some more than others. Second I would have to say is Pinnicle it has my third highest toon. Then other servers are mostly lower toons but I still play them. I play heroes more because I lag less there and know the zones much better. And finally I've been playing for 33 months so far and still planning to keep on playing!!

UPDATE
I have 3 level 50s all heroes (forgot to mention earlier). Got the 36 (3 year) veteran badge. Should be close to 39. I've been making a whole lot of lowbie toons latly so if you see me on one feel free to join me biggrin

Takrin
Crew

Upcoming_Swell
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:16 pm
Ok, my Global is Strike Katana. I mostly Play on Guardian, but have wandered onto Triumph and Freedom. I am an alt-aholic, and have non at 50 because of it but 10 of them over 40. I usually play Heroes, and Love to play in BB, SC, and War. I play both on Guardian, Villians on Triumph and Heroes on Freedom. Anyways, I usually play Scrappers and Defenders, but have strayed a bit and built 1 or two blasters and Trollers, but only play Stalkers, Brutes and MMs in Villians. I've played for about 32 months now on 1 account and 27 on the other.

My second account is really my brothers. Its Global is Breaker of Heart, and holds my "Family" heroes on it, The Hearts. Mostly on Guardian and Triumph. Its a group of Heroes and Villians that are a family at war. All of the Heroes are trollers and Defenders who have the empathy set, while the villians are either mms with thugs, or doms with plant control. Its a fun thing to do, maybe you can have your own set of Toons like my hearts? I also have the Strike Family on my other account.

Love Heroes better.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:49 am
Hello worms,

This is Song of Destruction, global is "Song of Destruction" and my mains are, suprise suprise "Song of Destruction" my lvl 50 fire/fire/Mu brute on protector and "DarkSong" lvl 50 elec/fire/fire blaster.

My hobbies inclued plotting Ruling the world, slapping around Lord Recluses crew, the pretorians and the freedom force for fun, spending quality time with my grouppies and forcing the Circle of thorns to reinstate me as king. They claim "I'm not a legitimate heir," what a crock.

As you may have guessed I'm a villian or a very unheroic hero depending on my mood. I'm found mostly on the Protector dimension though do employ minions in Virtue, Freedom, and Justice Dimensions.

Now kneel before me.  

Song Of Destruction

Superior Jazz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:02 pm
Hello.
My name is Captain Drogos, and I'm an altaholic.
I mainly play villains on Protector, as it has my highest toon... (33 and a half...)
My main heroes are on Champion, and a lot of servers in between... mostly Liberty and Guardian. Been playing a little over a year now.

My favorite game to play is Hellion Bowling.
Ingredients: One (1) level 14 storm defender (Don't remember troller equivalent)
Hurricane
Perez Park
Several Hellions

Method of madness: Find group of hellions.
Stand in middle; you're high enough level that you don't need to worry about them agroing on you. Right away.
Turn on Hurricane.
race around them. Let them come to you, then get blown away.
Rinse and repeat.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:46 pm
Yo my global is "@Hi Im Awsum o.o" yeah it's dumb >.>. Erm I changed it for fun but I couldnt change it back <.<. I mostly play on Guardian. Um I'm unfortunately an altoholic too >_>. My mains are Soul Savior and Teruko.

Praise my awsumness <_<  

CoH Soul Savior
Crew

McNMan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:16 pm
Yo
@mcsteeler92 is the name and CoX is my game.
My highest is Alpha Scion, a lvl 50 Bot/Dark/GW MM, but unfortunatly that toon is on my dads account and hes off playing everquest right now so i can't play him sad Though i do have an account of my own so it's not all bad.
Right now i'm working on a ss/invul brute over on guardian (where all my toons are).
Though i only have vet badges upto 9 months I played for about a year and a half then took a break from it for a year or 2. Though when CoV came out i was all over it!! So since i restarted playing ive been going since beta.

ugh im rambling....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:20 pm
Hi hi My global is @luv you long time.
I have 22 characters on 4 diffrent servers.

My mains are:
Luca Orleans lvl 32 Healing defender "If you gots the posion I gots teh remedy"
Lucy S. Diamond lvl 32 Ill/Emp "Lucy in the sky with diamonds"
1000 watts
Lusty Lexicon level 37 Mind Control/Sonic Resoniance.

I love doing task force, I'm an alt and badge whore, I love virtue, and I can't wait for toon xfers.

If anyone plays on virtue, freedom, guardian, or infinity contct me if you want to do a mission or a task force.

Lucy the thread killer

Ash the wolf 838

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:57 pm
i might do this all wroung but here it goes
my main server is truimph main char is Sadow the dark he is a master mind robotic and dark miesma i may have that spelled wroung my global is sadow the dark or shadow the dark dont recall which i love being the evil guy i guess thats all  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:22 pm
Hello.

My global is @RevolutionX
I don't play half as much as I used to (or currently WANT to). I mainly play on the Triumph server. My main is Revolution.X, a security level 50 Kinetics/ Electric/ Energy Defender. I have a few other alts, mostly low to mid level range.

Hit me up if you see me online!  

pixel_monster

Imaginary Fox

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:13 pm
Hiya!
I play on Victory, both heroes and villains. My mains are a Empathy/Energy Defender and Necro/Poison Mastermind. I also have a large assortment of alts. I tend to play support/control types. My favorite ATs are (in no particular order) Defender, Controller, Mastermind, Dominator. I've tried out a lot of things but deleted a lot of them to cut down to my favorites.

If you'd like my global please ask, I like to know who is /gfriend'ing me before I accept.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:55 pm
Hey! My global is @Bronze Raptor
((Send a Gaia PM before sending a global Friend invite if you decide to.))

I tend to play villain side for the most part, mostly because of the playstyle differences and the streamlining on villain side. I've played heroes, but the missions in distant zones becomes too much of a hassle for me to keep up with. I'm a big time Triumph server player, and can generally be found in Bloody Bay or sirens call.  

Shinji Silken Shinobi

Si1ver Streak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:22 pm
My Global is Silent Lucidity and I play on Justice and Infinity - mostly on Infinity lately. I recently created a pair of characters - a Blaster and a Stalker - whose toons are identical except for colors: the Blaster (The Solar Eagle) in Orange with yellow, and Nite 0wl the Stalker in black with blue trim. Concept-wise, they're the same person, Nite 0wl being a cover identity he's using to infiltrate the villainous ranks.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:12 pm
Hey all, hows it goin?
My global is "Speaker For The Dead" I play mostly on Virtue. My highest lvl is my main, Speaker For The Dead, 33. He is a FF/Elec defender on Virtue. Send me a message some time.  

Rackham

Alpharoy

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:58 am
Hi, I don't understand what you mean by global since I'm a fairly new player to CoH/CoV. I have one character on CoH Defiant server (and EU server since I'm from the UK) and uuuh my caracter is only a level 2 science defender since I decided to delete all my characters and start again, though my other characters were only levels 3/4.

EDIT: Global is Baron Von Alpha

The Bulletin Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces