Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:14 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
You love me? Thats so sweet biggrin
of course i love you!! your the one who introduced me to Tegan and Sara so of course, i love you with a fiery passion!!! i would marry you if i could heart heart
I am pretty amazing cool

I just watched the newest We're Getting Nowhere and it was AWESOME!
Maeve and Mandy were there! Oh ya, and there was this:
User Image eek
The end was a total bummer though sad
They were all in a hot tub, kick a** right? Thats exactly what I was thinking, and then BAM! Matt (Aiden) shows up as the pizza guy and totally f*cks it up stressed
I could tell Jill wasn't that happy about it seeing as she yelled "Who ordered sausage!?", backed away and hid behind Maeve (who has a crush on Jill wink ).
I'm so hatting Matt right now stressed stressed stressed

I'm so ranting making a rant about this tomorrow (Its 8:13 pm here and I still haven't even started on my homework ninja ), you know where to look for it Amazon.
I wish I could do it now because I know I'll be all pissed and grumpy if I don't, but I cant sad
Damn you homework!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:16 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
of course i love you!! your the one who introduced me to Tegan and Sara so of course, i love you with a fiery passion!!! i would marry you if i could heart heart
I am pretty amazing cool

User Image eek
They were all in a hot tub, kick a** right? Thats exactly what I was thinking, and then BAM! Matt (Aiden) shows up as the pizza guy and totally f*cks it up stressed
I could tell Jill wasn't that happy about it seeing as she yelled "Who ordered sausage!?", backed away and hid behind Maeve (who has a crush on Jill wink ).

I'm so ranting making a rant about this tomorrow (Its 8:13 pm here and I still haven't even started on my homework ninja ), you know where to look for it Amazon.
I wish I could do it now because I know I'll be all pissed and grumpy if I don't, but I cant sad
Damn you homework!

haha yeah. bad homework. LOLZ I have just got a new obsession with that tree of yours!  

8mr-music8

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:36 pm
addex_merder
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I am pretty amazing cool

User Image eek

Damn you homework!

haha yeah. bad homework. LOLZ I have just got a new obsession with that tree of yours!
Indeed it is a nice tree!!!

but iv'e never seen that show so i have no idea what your talking about ..but from what you just told me...im angry as well!!!! scream ahh!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:52 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I am pretty amazing cool

User Image eek

Damn you homework!

but iv'e never seen that show so i have no idea what your talking about ..but from what you just told me...im angry as well!!!! scream ahh!
It really just a video blog that recaps the South of Nowhere episodes, though the recaps are longer than the episodes sometimes xd
I was so incredibly pissed though stressed  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:37 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I am pretty amazing cool

User Image eek

Damn you homework!

It really just a video blog that recaps the South of Nowhere episodes, though the recaps are longer than the episodes sometimes xd
cool! if my computer didn't suck i would watch em  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:45 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I am pretty amazing cool

User Image eek

Damn you homework!

They are so awesome heart
Karmen and Jill are hotties wink  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:04 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I am pretty amazing cool

User Image eek

Damn you homework!

They are so awesome heart
Karmen and Jill are hotties wink
From what iv'e seen in these pics yes they are !  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff