have they changed your life? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:25 pm
well, guys i would like to know if T&S have changed your lives. i know they have definatly changed mine (thanks to Tee aka:the captain of this guild, much love to you heart heart ) before i discovered the wonders of Tegan and Sara i had big problems with depression and that changed quite a bit since i fell in love with them (of course the meds have helped a great deal with that as well) they have greatly influnced my stlye and my outlook on life. they inspired me to learn to play the guitar, and they just make feel all warm and happy inside. without Tegan and Sara i really don't know what i would do...it all just happened so fast Tee introduced me to them like 3 or 4 months ago and i havn't stoped listening to them since. i instantly fell in love with the wonderful Quin twins. i think we all did, i mean what's not to love, they are adorable as ******** and have amazing voices. they are just absolutly amazing people and i can honestly say that Tegan and Sara are my role models.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:13 pm
for sure. I have bin into Tegan and Sara for about 3 years, since I was 13. The first time I ever heard Tegan and Sara was on an episode of Grey's Anatomy. I heard the song You Wouldn't like me on the show and I fell in lover with it. From then on I became obsessed with them! And, It's not just them, it's their music that really changed my life. The lyrics in every single one of their songs to me are inspirational. Tegan and Sara also brought me on to learn how to play guitar and keyboards/piano. If Tegan and Sara were not around I would be a completely different person, it's like they are what I'm here for. I am here to be fan of Tegan and Sara and use them as my role models, and they are the best role models a girl like me could have. Alot people say that they are bad role models because they are lesbians but that is one of the main reasons why I like them so much! They are gay and they don't care what others think, and neither do I. biggrin  

8mr-music8

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:24 pm
I LOVE TEE & ESSERS!!!!! heart heart

scream except for that one Emy hating b***h!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:39 pm
You love me? Thats so sweet biggrin  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:11 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
You love me? Thats so sweet biggrin
of course i love you!! your the one who introduced me to Tegan and Sara so of course, i love you with a fiery passion!!! i would marry you if i could heart heart  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff