Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiomizu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:11 am
Tom Myamoto
((What it be alright if I joined in?))

((The more the merrier!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:45 am
((Sure, just make sure your post fits...))

"I'm sure it's nothing, anyways lets start our search."
Suddenly the gate behind them opened up.  

KiryuDragonLord
Crew

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:17 pm
Tom walked out yawning as he went."I slept in again didn't I?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:26 pm
Takeshi looks at the list of names that was given to him. "Well, I think thats everybody..." Takeshi looks at his list blankly
"So lets beg-"
"You guys were sent to find me weren't you?" An unknown voice were heard behind them.
"Hehehe, even all four of you wouldn't be able to defeat me!"  

KiryuDragonLord
Crew

Shiomizu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:35 pm
A large grin flashed upon Kodai's face as the unknown enemy spoke.
"Ha ha ha ha ha!!! You couldn't be more wrong!!"
Kodai screamed as his flung his body around as to see what he was up against.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:40 pm
The core of the voice was right nehind them. It slowly showed itself, it was a Hallo with the body and skull of a spider. "Like I said, ALL of you won't be able to beat me." It smiled. "But, I'll tell you what," It quickly moved its head to Kodai. "I'll give you a free shot. Hehehe" As it laughed, everybody's Zanpakto began to shake the Hallo laughed  

KiryuDragonLord
Crew

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:27 pm
"I'm going to enjoy every minute of this." Tom unsheathed the rye loko and looked over at Kodai. "well?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:45 pm
Kodai laughed madly at the offer, it was too good to pass up. He leaped at the Hollow, crossing his arms so his claws grabbed at the Hollow's flesh. Yet this wasn't enough to satisfy Kodai hunger to kill a Hollow... So he grabbed hold with he's teeth as well, still laughing insanely as he always did when fighting a Hollow.  

Shiomizu

KiryuDragonLord
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:13 pm
As the Hallo's mouth was being held by Kodai, it started to smile, and began to close it's mouth at an incredible strength, it used one of it's legs to knock Kodai away, and then grabbed one of Kodai's arms with its jaw. It lifted its head and buried Kodai to the ground. It then used spat some kind of web to Tom Myamoto, trapping him. It then jumped on to Tom Myamoto. "I wonder if Shinigami's taste good." It drooled

"It's my turn!" Quickly drawing his Zanpakto, he jumped to the Hallo and raised his sword to the Hallo. Just as his Zanpakto was about to touch the Hallo's face, still on Tom Myamoto; his sword began to shake violently. "What!" "I told you, NONE of you could defeat me!" Suddenly, everybody's Zanpaktos began to shake violently, and it then the blade started to crack, and everybody could feel the same pain as their Zanpakto is feeling. Takeshi fell to the ground covering his ears, as his Zanpakto shook. "GRAAA"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:18 pm
Kodai's arm was most likely broken, he could tell from the pain. He slowly lifted his head from the ground, looking at the Hollow. As the other's Zanpaktos began to shake, his stood still, resistant to the effect of Hallows' abilities. Kodai took heart in the fact that his Zanpakto's ability was still working, but his arm was another thing all together.  

Shiomizu

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:47 pm
"You f***ing b******! I'll rip you to shred and then send you to Hell." The pain had driven Tom to insanity. both his arms shot out of the web like substance. His fists shot out hitting the Hallo between the eyes, and tearing much of the web as he did so.
((note- pain can cause many peoplre to go insane...... Toms just the sort of person to go on a killing spree if he a huge amount))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:00 am
((OOC) sorry of not posting like i have posted before my life has been very busy(OOC))

Tetsu watchs as the other fight their way through to attack the hallow. Having not unsheathed his swords they was still in somewhat of working order, with minor damages. "Tom" he yells "I may not be you Caption but as you can tell this hallow is not a push over normal means of attack will not do much we have to think this through. charging in one after another will only get us killed." Pulling out a small box tetsu opens it and sets it on the ground, a small light starts to flash. "Good it sent, I hope they get that message." He then takes out his swords. And calls out there names, in the flash of an eye his shirt sleave where riped off showing his arms covered in a seamless armor. "Guy just hold on for a bit, till we can get some info on this hallow.  

Lord_Of_The_Azure_Sky
Vice Captain

Shiomizu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:24 pm
((Not to kill the story, but my Zanpakto's ability is to sence Hollows and their abilities, but I have no clue what this thing does. Just a hint? Please? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:34 am
((Um I forgot to mention about spoilers, would it be ok?))  

KiryuDragonLord
Crew

The Real World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas