A visit to the Living Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiryuDragonLord
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:37 pm
Takeshi is one of the few hand picked Shinigami to go to the World of the Living.
As Takeshi stood by the gate waiting for the other Shinigamis...
"(sigh) It's been some time since I visited the Living."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:50 pm
Tetsu walks up to Takeshi, "Well long time no see. It looks like we are going to the same place. You know any of the other that might be coming." As Tetsu Walks over to the gate taking the bottle of sake from his side and taking a drink from it.  

Lord_Of_The_Azure_Sky
Vice Captain

KiryuDragonLord
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:53 am
"Hello Tetsu-san, I'm not sure how many of us were picked..."
((It's about time this RP starts moving))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:34 am
((OOC)) well if it is ok with you we can later on have the some captians join in if things get out of hand and boring. ((OOC))

"Well if no one else is coming lets just head out. So what is mission or is it a standard check up." Tetsu then puts the bottle back on his belt, he was now leaning on the gate with his hand in his pockets. His obei blowing in the wind and the hakama moving in the same way. The wood on the hilts of his sword glinted with the look of just being cleaned.  

Lord_Of_The_Azure_Sky
Vice Captain

KiryuDragonLord
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:03 pm
"Hmm, it's just a rugular check up, I'm pretty sure this will be over quickly. Oh, for some reason, they told us to where Gigai." Takeshi smiles with his blue eyes, he then places his chain-band wrapped Zanpakto under his right arm.
"Anyways, I'm pretty sure it's just the same old thing we do every once in a while." Takeshi then head towards the gate.

((For all you late comers come, just post and make sure it fits the plot, and I have something very interesting if everything fits within my plans, hehehe))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:44 pm
The sound of bare feet hitting stone traveled down the street followed by their creator. Kodai walked slowly to the gate, fresh food on his face. Kodai moved with his back bent behind him, his hands on his stomach, fingers scratching.
"Ah, I see your still here. If you want to long, weirdos may show up."
Kodai pat his belly.
"Can't kill on a empty stomach."  

Shiomizu

KiryuDragonLord
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:01 pm
"Well shall we go Tetsu-san?" Takeshi looked back at the other Shinigami's with his back agaist the gate.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:33 am
"OK fine by me." Tetsu then Walks through the gate into the living world; It looks the same as it did to him last time the sky was a semi cloudy and the sun was peaking through. There were people walking around but it is not like that matters they couldn't see him in his spirit form. He then turns and looks back at the gate waiting for the other to come.  

Lord_Of_The_Azure_Sky
Vice Captain

KiryuDragonLord
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:42 pm
Takeshi slowly walked uout of the gate and slowly looked up to the sky with a warm smile on his face.
"It feels good to be back. Well, lets find a safe place and put on our Gigai, but before we do that, where's Kodai-San?" Takeshi looked over his shoulder towards the gate.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:05 pm
Kodai came through the gate, flipping his long black hair out of his face so he could take in the area.
"Hmmm, sooo... Why are we here again?"
He asked as he saw not a Hollow in sight.  

Shiomizu

KiryuDragonLord
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:40 pm
"We're just on a simple check up, and for some reason we're suppose to bring our Gigai." Takeshi looks down from atop of the building that they're on and stares at the humans that are walking by.
"Shall we begin gentlmen." All of a sudden his Zanpakto starts shaking and you could hear a light ring coming from it, also the other Zanpaktos begins the same reaction...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:48 pm
Tetsu's Zanpakto started to shake, "this is not good." He looks around to see what would be causing this. But all he could see is the buildings and the cloudy sky.  

Lord_Of_The_Azure_Sky
Vice Captain

KiryuDragonLord
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:39 pm
Noticing that Tetsu had a look on his face that came from his Zanpakto
"You felt it to yes?" Takeshi looked at Tetsu  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:27 am
"YES I do, I wonder what could be causeing this?" As Tetsu looks around one more time. Grabing his swords to stop them from moving.  

Lord_Of_The_Azure_Sky
Vice Captain

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:49 am
((What it be alright if I joined in?))  
The Real World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items