Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:~*Main Forum*~:.
Omaru's/Tsuki's home village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:29 pm
Omaru took the knife and threw it down into the ground and laid beside her after checking over everything making sure she didn't get hurt, he kissed her cheek and sighed lacing his fingers with hers as he took her hand "I love you Tsuki....Only you"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:51 pm
she woke up surprised " Omaru? why, why wont you just let me be.....It hurts you doing this to me"  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:58 pm
what am i doing to you? it hurts to let you go.....Tsuki....what ever Luna may say....I know that baby will resemble me but she will not be my pup...." he shook his head and let her hand go grabbing the knife pointing it to his chest "Do i need to carve my heart out and give it to you? for you to see that i Love you....not Luna...not the baby...only you..." he started to push the knife into his sternum

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:02 pm
"No, i wish not pain on to you, only happiness..."she held his hand with the knife "please dont do this to yourself"  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:10 pm
Omaru looked into her eyes pain already apparent in his eyes "Ts-tsuki...it pained me to see you leave....it hurts to know that you don't love em any more.....i would rather die than know that i can't be with you..." tears started flowing from his eyes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:17 pm
"Omaru i had to leave, i was only allowed to leave for a few months to see you....I do love you but like my father always says you deserve more" she said looking at the ground "Just like Miss Luna"  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:48 am
"Then he doesn't know you" Omaru could feel the burn of more tears coming "because...you...you can love me more than she can....yes you have your moments....but i love you all the moer for them." he then took he knife and stabbed it into the ground and pulled her to him "Tsuki it's you i don't wanna lose..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:04 am
"b-but my Father said he'd never allow us to be, he said it's wrong to mix a mammal" Looking up at him tears falling from her eyes to her cheek she kissed his cheek " You'd be happier without me..."  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:14 am
"Tsuki....i-i'd die with out you" He reached up and wiped away the tears "Wh-what would it take for your father to approve of me?" he held to her like the world was about to end

((pause until Tsuki gets back. Omaru for now is in the forest or lake or where ever he cam from))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:24 pm
"I doubt he'll ever approve....he's to strict"

((i wont be on as much im grounded -.- so when im on YAY^^))  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:59 am
" you know we could always run away and get married" he looked softly into her eyes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:38 am
"and have Miss Luna despise me, Father and Mother disapprove of me....." Tsuki said looking at the ground  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:30 pm
those words hit hard"....s-so you would rather me be alone so y-you can fit in?" he nodded "o-ok...i-i will talk to your father..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:58 pm
"you should know thats not the reason, i just have your best interest in heart is all" Tsuki held him in a hug, her chin on his head " besides i must stay here, born raised and die here is my life"  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:00 am
Omaru gulped hard "My best interest is you..." It seemed his world was ending "so i will stay here..."

.:~*Main Forum*~:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff