Reply .:~*Main Forum*~:.
Omaru's/Tsuki's home village Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tsuretsukiri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:16 pm
*As Tsuki returned back to the village young children surrounded her laughing and playing with her tail* Little ones where is my Father and Mother?* The children pointed to her home & she thanked them*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:10 am
Omaru arrived a little after she did and looked around not seeing the direction he looked he transformed into a white wolf and started to walk around

Seykkku
Vice Captain

tsuretsukiri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:32 pm
*Tsuki was playing with the little kids when a man walked up & slapped her face* "Tsuki where were you? you've been gone for months" the man said sharply" "I'm sorry Father I- I was looking for Omaru"*she looked down at the ground as he yelled at her about leaving the village*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:34 pm
Omaru heard the hit and the loud voice, his fur instantly ruffed and he went to investigate. He came upon Tsuki and her father he stayed hidden within ear shot and seeing distance. He was not about to leave....he must fix what he broke....no matter the cost.

Seykkku
Vice Captain

tsuretsukiri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:48 pm
"Get to work Tsuki, you know for this village to survive we all mush work, I don't wish to hear any but's" her father spoke harshly "Yes sir" she said as she walked to the field to hunt "and Omaru so nice of you to return " he said looking at the hiding place  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:52 pm
Omaru huffed "it's my fault...sir....all my fault...." he stood up and then transformed into his human form "I-i ran away from teh kingdom to find a better place for me and her...we got separated and i think i broke her heart...sir" he looked down then suddenly felt ice cold again "i have a question...May I have your daughters hand in marriage?"

Seykkku
Vice Captain

tsuretsukiri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:00 pm
"you know i could care less even if she died,she's such a brat play first work later that wont do hear in this village and you know that" He stared in Omaru's
Eyes" your better off marrying that Luna, i can see it in your eyes, she gave birth to your child, I know Tsuki is better off dead, but she doesn't deserve you of all people" He spoke coldly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:08 pm
The words hit like bombs each one teaing away his heart it was all he could do to stand and not fall apart right then "Sir....i care if she dies....and that baby...it was me trying to save the city...." he closed his eyes "my eyes only show concern not love...we both know that a warriors eyes only show that..." he turned to leave "and tell me why does she not deserve me?"  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

tsuretsukiri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:19 pm
Surprised he answered what Omaru wished to know "Follow me yet be quite as the dead i'll show you why" leading Omaru he showed him the house and Tsuki crying in her mother's arms " you see why, yes she loved you but she cries for your happiness......besides a wolf of royals doesn't match with a mire Fox.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:26 pm
Omaru shook his head "th-then tell her...i'm not happy with out her...and as i told her....royalty or not wolf or not....i still love her all teh same...only her." at this he bowed and let his tears stain the grass red as he lifted back up and headed out still crying and wishing that Tsuki would come back to him.....and that he could feel her in his arms again

Seykkku
Vice Captain

tsuretsukiri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:30 pm
"Father whom was that?" Tsuki asked tears falling in her Mother's arms"Yes dear whom was that?" He told them that it was no one at all just an old friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:33 pm
Omaru snapped an came back and ran to Tsuki "i-I can't be happy with out you...Tsuki...I never will be....unless you are in my arms." he went to hug her but...

Seykkku
Vice Captain

tsuretsukiri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:42 pm
Tsuki stopped crying in her mother's arms"O-omaru?" she ran out of the house to her hide out laying on the ground in tears

"Now you done it Boy" her Father yelled at Omaru

"Omaru? Lil Omaru is that really you? oh it is you" her mother hugged him in a deep loving motherly hug  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:53 am
Omaru watched Tsuki run out and he needed to go to her he felt so he turned to her parents "Forgive...me....for i must go tend to her" he hugged Tsukis mom back and headed out following tsukis scent he came to her and fell to his knees "Tsuki....what's wrong?...tell me..." his eyes filled with tears

Seykkku
Vice Captain

tsuretsukiri

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:27 pm
*she was asleep when he found her, still tears falling from her eyes with a knife in her hand*  
.:~*Main Forum*~:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff