Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ANTHROBreedables
[PRP] Surprise. What do you think NOW? (BP, Dji, Trel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:41 pm
Edward's eyes widened as Illyana came right for them as soon as he opened the door.. his face practicly turning as red as his coat when she hugged him and his brother. Edward laughed lightly, but stepped back as soon as she'd released them, allowing Alphonse to give his present and smirking with an 'I knew it' look on his face. He would have to tease Alphonse about the purring later, for sure.

Speaking of purring, hearing a tiny voice in another part of the room, Ed blinked in surprise as he saw a little... cat... thing on that Envy guy's head. "What the?" ... and its words oddly reminded him of someone, and it looked like her too... but... wtf. Edward bared his teeth and growled, "LIKE YOU'RE ANY BETTER!" he practicly barked at the little chibi cat Dji. He had the very strong desire to chase that darn cat! But somehow.. he managed to restrain himself... for now. So loud and consumed with his ire for Dji, that he failed to hear the woman's voice in the background, but an ear flicked at his brother's voice.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:52 pm
>[ " I's better than YOU, meany-pants! D<

I's only told th' truth an' you YELLED at me! An' called me in... in... incompetent! Which I AIN'T, by the way! D<

I's a GOOD archmage I am!

An' I's only asked Al for food an' you RANT at me AGAIN like some sort of berserk parrot from hell!"

Alright, Djibril was not very logical right now. This is understandable. Would YOU be logical if you were pint sized and being verbally lambasted by a giant sourpuss?

"You's ungrateful an' rude an... an... got no MANNERS! D<

You yell at people who's mindin' their own business! You pick at people about stuff even if you did the same thing! You're just a sore loser 'cause I AM better than you are at fixing people! D<"  

Gabe Ragnarok
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:01 pm
Ed sputtered at Dji's words, looking floored by the last sentence particularly. It seemed that Dji hit the nail on the head and his fists clenched angrily, growling renewed.

"Maybe that's true! But it was my mess to fix! I should have been able to fix mom and Al, not you! It was my fault and my responcibility! I should have been able to do it!" The alchemist trembled, his voice becoming hoarce with either strain or held back emotion, "Who were you to butt into our business!"

It wasn't fair... why was she able to clean up his mess? Especially when he couldn't do it?

"I never wanted your charity or sympathy or anything! I shouldn't have to owe you a thing!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:08 pm
Dji snapped back, almost wailing, kitten ears laid back and tail lashing violently, all puffed up like some sort of fluffball.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU CHOSE TH' WRONG WAY T' FIX THINGS! 'S NOT!
D< YOU SHOULDN'T YELL AT ME JUST CAUSE YOU GOT IT WRONG! I's a PROFESSIONAL! I's STUDIED THIS FOR AGES. It's MY JOB!

What right's YOU got to come in here in MY HOME after I DOES YOU A FAVOR an'...an'.. an make me feel MISERABLE?! YOU'S GOT NO RIGHTS T' YELL AT ME! I's not pick at YOU until AFTER you yells at me! I's tried to keep my temper..an... an.. you BROKE IT!"  

Gabe Ragnarok
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:51 pm
The Rasputins looked stunned, Mikhail shifting between stunned and furious and debating whether he should intervene. He did not like anyone speaking that way to Djibril. At all. Alphonse was going between his own shock and wincing as the two went at it. It was a while before he could say anything else at all. When he could... it wasn't much. "Brother... Brother please..."

Illyana's eyes were wide. Was this what Dji was implying earlier, wondering why she would want to see Edward? "Edward?" Oddly enough... Illyana felt a little better now about Ed & Al having seen her own loss of temper.

The curtain stirred and the person who had been behand it casually made her way towards the shouting. "Now... what's with all the commotion? Why don't you tell me what started all this?" The quiet voice said gently, motherly. Her brown hair tied just over her shoulder, the tail hanging over the strap of her white apron over a light purple colored dress. She had lilac tipped fluffy cat ears and a very long extra fluffy lilac tipped tail. Her green-blue eyes took in those in the room, lingering on the arguers for a moment before settling on the Elric brothers. There was a mild confusion in them, as one thinking she should recognize someone and yet... not quite.

Al thought he would fall, turning to see her there. She didn't look any different, except for the confusion in her eyes. Well, and the animal additions. Cat... like him. Illyana found herself suddenly offering him her support and she looked at the gently smiling woman in wonder. "Mom? Mom?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:28 pm
"I NEVER ASKED FOR ANY FAVORS FROM YOU!" Edward screamed back, huffing and puffing and ready to blow this house in. His limbs practicly flailing in his temper tantrum. However, everything abruptly ceased, a look of surprise in his eyes as he heard an all too familiar voice.. a voice he could never forget.

Slowly, the alchemist turned around and his eyes fell on someone he never expected to see again. It felt like the breath was sucked out of him, he couldn't speak... his legs suddenly going weak while his body still trembled... but no longer in rage. Al's voice seemed to confirm what he was seeing, for he recognized her as well. She did look exactly the same... with the cat parts being the exception of course.

The shock of seeing his mother was just too much and Edward's legs gave out, causing him to hit his knees. It couldn't be... it seemed that Djibril had out done him yet again. This wasn't some sort of sick joke was it? He would have asked such, but he still couldn't find his voice. Still too stunned to react properly. The last time he'd seen that face... it belonged to the creature he and Al had created. But it was different this time... the look in her eyes wasn't of malicious intent. Could it... really be her?

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Gabe Ragnarok
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:36 pm
"You's not asks help from ANYBODY!
'SPECIALLY NOT THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW BETTER!
THAT'S WHY YOU FAIL!

IF you's ASKED about the whole bringing people back to LIFE thing before you TRIED ANYTHING you's have KNOWN human transmutation doesn't WORK!

BUT YOU'S NOT ASKS AND YOU DOES STUPID THINGS AN' YOU'S FAILS THAT TOO AND NOW YOU YELLS AT ME 'CAUSE I'S KNOWS BETTER! D<"

Dji chibi yelled back, and then finally began to wail, unhappily, like a small, lost kitten that she currently looked like.

"You's NOT knows ANYTHING an you's not CARE about what should be done! You's RUSH AHEAD LIKE LEMMING! an you's YELLING AT ME an' that's not FAIR! You's mean an' nasty an' you's self-righteous an' grouchy an ' UNFAIR an' ....an' HORRIBLE!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:58 pm
"Looks like their having family reunion, da Brother?" Piotr said softly, stepping around towards Mikhail while silently watching, an attempt to give the Elrics a small sense of privacy by staying to the side -only staying at all because Illyana was between the alchemists and they would not leave without her. The eldest Rasputin snorted quietly, looking from the Elrics and letting his piercing blue gaze settle on the chibi archmage as he recrossed his arms over the armor of his chest. His brother sighed, shaking his head and trying to fade into the wall beside him.

"Edward!" Illyana's voice was a surprised and hushed whisper as the older Elric fell to his knees. Al's eyes flicked to his brother before being drawn back to their mother. She was looking from one to another as she walked towards them, hands coming up until resting her fingertips lightly on her chin. Their eye & hair color were right... the bang styles the same... but long. Her boys' had been short. And these boys were not boys. Young men. Nearly adults if they were not already. They did have a look of him about them. Maybe...

"Mom?" Alphonse asked again, hoping this was not a dream... that it wasn't somehow Sloth -the homonculus he & Ed had created that night. He trusted the archmage... but it was still too unreal for him and Al gripped the girl beside him without even registering that she was there much less that she did so. Illyana fell silent, watching this and remembering her return from Limbo at the moment she had left but having grown years in the interim.

Trisha smiled lightly; soft and gentle. "I was told my sons were here and would be coming..." Her green-blue eyes shimmered softly shifting from the boys to the wailing chibi Dji thoughtfully. "Transmutation?... You really do favor him... are you my boys? Grown so much..." She longer to go to them but stopped only paces away, uncertain. So many years must have passed... even if these two with the same names as her sons were her boys, would they even want her back after the way she had left them, unable to fight both her illness and missing their father.

Al was nearly to tears. Wincing as Dji's words stabbed into him too. He should have spoken up more... not agreed to do it. He was the one who had trepidations. It wasn't so much that they didn't ask -there had not been anyone to ask. Even when they searched for the stone, no one had known enough and that was all information they could not have found as children when they...

Not that it mattered. Their biggest failure when trying to bring their mother back had been not understanding at all the importance of a soul. They barely understood what one was at the time. Alphonse slipped from Illyana's arm until all she held was his hand in hers -more from her not being certain to let go or not than anything else- and fell to his knees, crying into his mother's apron as they had the day they learned Winry's parents had died. Trisha's hand fell to lightly brush his hair gentle & reassuring. "There, there. Why don't you tell me all about it?"  

Trelweny

Gabe Ragnarok
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:01 pm
Envy finally gave up on rubbing his forehead and temples and trying to stay out of the argument. It wasn't WORKING. v.v In fact, the headache had gotten worse. Tugging the crying ickle chibi Dji out of his hair, where she had APPARENTLY buried her face and wailed and nested, he pulled a handkerchief out of his vest and began to wipe her face with the soft fabric as he held her in a distinctly parental manner.

.....It wasn't working. she was STILL crying like the baby she currently reminded him of.

Greed, too, had been working on trying to calm himself as well as trying to work on the paperworks for the Rasputin's release from the hospital. It hadn't worked either. In fact, he'd left a pile of broken pencils on the table next to him.

Grinding his teeth, he gave Edward a venomous glare. "One of these days, Edward Elric, you'll piss someone off so badly they'll try to transmute you into a rutabaga!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:16 pm
Dji's words stung and cut like a thounsand knives, "Shut up.." he said weakly, unable and unwilling to really fight anymore. Eventually going silent aside from the occasional muffled sound as Edward just sat himself on the floor, hunched over. His hands covering his face as he tried to hide the tears that slid down his cheeks.

However, it was Trisha's words that finally got him to lift his tear stained face and look up to see his brother already attached to the person who seemed to be their mother. With the slight bit of willpower he had left, the broken boy managed to finally get to his feet and take a few steps forwards. "Mom..." he said softly, still not quite able to believe that she was standing there.. that this was really their mother. Ever the skeptic... but he wanted so badly for this to be real.

He didn't hear the harsh words from Greed, and tried to tune out the cries from Djibril.

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:56 pm
Mikhail sighed as Envy abated his temptation to do something similar & looked away. Their parents had not wanted to join them. Not really surprising when he thought about it. "I'll take her for you, if she is bothering you Tovarish." The eldest Rasputin offered softly, voice low and only carrying as far as the Sin but enough to cause Piotr beside him to look at him in surprise.

Edward Elric. Trisha smiled softly at the final confirmation of what she was already accepting and opened her arm to her oldest son as he stood & neared, inviting him to her right side as Alphonse cried into her left, her hand upon him. Illyana stood more behind Al not to be at all in Ed's way, shooting her brothers a 'what should I do' look to which neither had an answer. "Edward..." A motion of her hand to invite him to her. "What happened?" Such an innocent open ended question.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:16 pm
Envy sighed and smiled at Mikhail, as Dji's wailing subsided slowly to sobs and then equally slowly to mewls. "I will be fine, Mikhail, and thank you for your offer." Envy said thankfully. "She is not normally this easy to upset... I apologize for the noise and inconvenience."

Envy thought about things for a bit, pulled a candy cane out of his pockets and then, having ripped the loose wrapper off, gave the unhappy kittenish Dji in his arms the large sweet treat to gnaw or teethe on.... and then surprisingly handed Mikhail the still upset, wide eyed little Dji who was at least half-way quiet now.

"She likes candy." He murmured softly. "And she'll calm down and doze off soon enough. This sort of thing happens whenever she's far too stressed and doesn't get enough food or sleep. She shrinks in size and then wails for a bit then gets over it the next day. She'll only go back to being full sized after a night or two of sleep. Don't be too worried, she'll be fine."  

Gabe Ragnarok
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:19 pm
Edward didn't need the invitation twice.. as soon as his mother said his name and opened her arm to him, he ran the rest of the way to her. Throwing his arms around her and clinging as if his life depended on it. He wept like a small child into her shoulder, and not really carrying about it any more. This was like a dream come true... their family was together again, minus his father of course. He couldn't bring himself to answer his mother's question. Would he ever be able to tell her, everything that happened? Eventually he might have to, and if he didn't... Alphonse might. One way or another, she would find out about Edward's automail and probably about the entire story behind it as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:17 pm
Trisha's arm circled around him & held Ed close as he clung to her. "Edward... Alphonse... shhh. There now. It's all right boys." She held her sons to her as she always had, and they felt so right there though they had grown so much. "It's all right."

Mikhail nodded as Envy spoke. It had merely been an offer... then blinked as the chibi Dji was suddenly in his arms, his hands curling instinctively around her. A small smile lifted the corner of his mouth as he pulled her close, then frowned because of his thick chestplate. Well... that was easily remedied. Shifting Dji to one strong arm Mikhail unbuckled his armor on one side, switched arms, then did the same to the other & handed the armor to a stunned and staring Piotr. Mikhail paid no heed, taking a corner of his cape he partially wrapped Dji in it in his arms as he pulled her close to his chest again ... then very softly started singing a lullaby to her in Russian.

She was about to let go of the hand she hardly realized with which her fingers were linked, to step back from the Elrics and let them have their moment when looking up, Illyana gasped softly seeing her brother take the baby & instead of releasing Al's hand curled her fingers more closely with his. Neither seemed to notice when his curled back.  

Trelweny

Gabe Ragnarok
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:31 pm
The kitty ears that had been laid back, eased and twitched slightly, the kitty tail that had a few minutes before been fluffy as a static electricity-brushed feather duster returned to its normal silky softness and a soft purring sound cam from the little Dji as her eyes, wide and blue went half-lidded, sleepily, warm and comfortable. Her hands were covered in sugary red peppermint stains and she sucked contentedly on her sweet, relaxing in a most amiable manner indeed.

" 's comfy here....'Enku, Mikhail." She murmured sleepily and most comfortably. She hadn't heard a lullaby for AGES now.  
ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff