Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[OOC] "Lourdes Residence" Haunted House RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You hear a sudden noise coming from the walls. What do you do?
Grab a poker or burning branch from the fireplace and go investigate
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Jump into somebody's arms and hope they hold you tight
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Stand silently and listen to ascertain the sound's origin
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
Bury yourself in the nearest pile of blankets
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Aenakume

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:25 pm
Madgibs
You know, actually... this isn't a bad turnout in such a short space of time. I'll put up a character app within the next few days, I think. Actual beginning of the RP should be no later than... one week?

i hope you're not countin me in your turnout numbers - i don't roleplay unless provoked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:28 pm
*Brandishes shiny cutlass in Aenakume's direction.*

Yarg! Ye'd best be roleplayin' lest me keelhauls ye!

Is that sufficient provokation, or should I call in the giant sea god type monster?  

Samantha McGill

Aenakume

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:36 pm
i am immune to pirates... but... totally powerless... against... shiny things... *swoons*

heh, seriously though - you don't want me in a straight-faced roleplay... unless you're the kind of person who likes to let a mouse loose at a party just to see s**t get stirred up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:42 pm
Ding! That's me!  

Samantha McGill

Madgibs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:02 pm
[Grabs me own cutlass and brandishes] Arrrr!! Do what ye like, lass, lest I make ye walk the plank! Fun be whar the fair's at! An' confidentially, we salty sea-dogs strongly approve o' yer kindly pArrrrrticipation in these literary-type pursuits.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:18 pm
Aye, Ah may be an ilit'rate 'ith only one eye, but Ah likes me some good readin'. Ah just has ter kidnap me some noble type ter do the readin'.

An' yuri type locales be the best place fer piracy. It be makin' the whole pillage, rape, and burn thing much more fun.  

Samantha McGill

Aenakume

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:23 pm
*tries to read* is that l33t?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:32 pm
Bah! The lubber cannae e'en read proper pirate speak! 'Tis a sad, sad state the world be in when folks cannae be readin' awesome made text.  

Samantha McGill

Madgibs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:16 am
"What dark times are these when passing pirates cannot say 'Arrr' to young ladies..." (Adapted from a quote from Monty Python and the Holy Grail)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:25 am
Aena, it is easier to read if you try to actually say it. It's primarily phonetic.  

Samantha McGill

Madgibs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:17 am
Aena, now that I think of it, maybe you could give me a few pointers on this, you having done the Polaris bit and all. (I wasn't in on that, but it looked great.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:45 pm
Samantha McGill
Aena, it is easier to read if you try to actually say it. It's primarily phonetic.

oh, i get it. ^_^; so the idea was to get me to sit here and try to sound like an a** tryin to sound out gibberish. damn, nice one. ^_^;

Madgibs
Aena, now that I think of it, maybe you could give me a few pointers on this, you having done the Polaris bit and all. (I wasn't in on that, but it looked great.)

i can give lots of tips. like don't eat the yellow snow. but what kind of tips you mean?  

Aenakume

Samantha McGill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:54 pm
Ye be insultin' the tongue o' the sea?! That be dangerous policy, lass. Dangerous policy indeed.

*Runs Aena through with my extra shiny cutlass.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:03 pm
Samantha McGill
Ye be insultin' the tongue o' the sea?! That be dangerous policy, lass. Dangerous policy indeed.

*Runs Aena through with my extra shiny cutlass.*

ooo, shiny c-... ouchie >_<  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:04 am
Samantha McGill
I don't think I've ever seen siblings controlled by different users, though, be they twins or otherwise.

I have done it, and it worked marvelously well.

We were actually twins - what happened was a guild I was member of had a policy of no duplicate pictures for characters, and I had been a member for a long time when she joined and reused my picture by accident. She realliy liked the pic and didn't want to give it up - and of course I had been using it for a long time - so she asked if we could be twins, and I agreed. It was really fun......... we had complete different personalities and we liked to toy with people, and we were always in each other's business like real sisters. 3nodding I would definitely do that again, but it requires a little bit of organization outside of the roleplay to make it work, like agreeing on details of childhood and so on.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff