Koshiba's Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:59 am
yachru wakes up with a mone then sits up and looks around then sees koshiba and seys confused " where am i "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:45 pm
"This is my personal room" KOshiba said  

manic insanity94
Captain

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:51 pm
"oooo what happend and why does my neck hurt so much"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:59 pm
You have been excepted into the Black Knight Clan and one of our own must have just been attacked because it should not hurt "Levou!!!"

"Yes master?" Levou said walking into the room

"Does your neck pain you?" Koshiba asked

"Why, yes actually. What signifigance does it hold" Levou asked curiously

"None of your buisness just go down to the slave market and pick up a slave and bring him to me, you could use a vacation"Koshiba responded

"As you wish master" Levou finished walking out of the room on his way to the slave market
[levou to the slave market]  

manic insanity94
Captain

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:03 pm
" o no Tiesane  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:27 pm
"what" koshiba heard a commotion on the roof "i must leave you now stay here"  

manic insanity94
Captain

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:29 pm
yachru sighs then seys " i hope Tiesane's ok"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:36 pm
yachru heres tiesanes yell then runs out to the cort yard to greet her  

Tiesane
Vice Captain

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:46 pm
tiesane snifs the air then seys "he is on the roof with those two people that i saw at the slave market lets go yachru"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:48 pm
Koshiba ran up to the roof to see what was the matter but when he got there he wasnt prepared for what he was about to find it was adam and levou he turned to adam and said "welcome back apparently you have found your way to the new location and why were you in the slave market?" Koshiba wondered as he was taking off the tag...

"well i was bored so i decided to have a little fun but the stupid humans tranqed me and locked me up!" Adam responded...

"Well that would explain the pain in the clan scars." Koshiba said letting a slight chuckle out

Levou turned to Koshiba and asked "does this mean i am demoted to second in line?"

Koshiba turned to levou and said "of course it does you know that now go take a nap

levou once again did as instructed while the other two went inside and talked about old times  

manic insanity94
Captain

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:50 pm
Victoria watched as Koshiba disappeared, she herself ignored the commotion as she made her way up the stairs, finding a room off to the side. Opening the door she finds herself in a beautifully decorated room of deep red and black. Soft furs adorned the wooden floor, a warm crackling fire already burning in the fire place. Closing the door firmly behind her she walks to the bed and sits down as she takes off the shoes given to her by Koshiba. Walking barefoot to the glass door across the room she swings it open and steps out onto the balcony, letting the wind and snow blow through her long black hair. The commotion grew louder as she stood there listening. Leaning up against the stone railing of the balcony she lost her self in her own thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:57 pm
tiesane seys to yacru that koshiba beter get off the roof soon or i will find a way up there.  

Tiesane
Vice Captain

manic insanity94
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:58 pm
Koshiba and adam walked to koshiba's wing opened the door to find victoria on the balcony he walked out to the balcony and said "this is not your room anymore this is adams ours is across the hall this is adams...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:04 pm
Victoria looked over her shoulder at Koshiba and nodded lightly as she turned to leave the room. She gave Adam and Koshiba a sweet smile before going to the room Koshiba had instructed, across the hall.  

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:24 pm
tiesane called for koshiba once agin in hopes now that he is off the roof he will here her as yachru did  
Koshiba's Palace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff