Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

manic insanity94
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:34 am
User Image
a recently built gothic style palace in which lies lycans and vampires alike.
Gaurd wolfs walk around periodically binging a dark demise to all who trespass. Every wing is protected by gaurd demons.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:52 pm
Koshiba walked up to the last floor of his palace and went to his room opened the closet and brought out his dress clothes the first time he went to the vineyard he was checking who else was there now he will go to have fun... he changed into the clothes and whilsted for demon when he came they left....  

manic insanity94
Captain

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:47 pm
Victoria hummed to herself lightly, a song called Lilium. Her voice traveled throughout the hall as she found the wing of the palace that would belong to her. Opening a door she found herself in a beautiful bedroom with the color scheme of warm brown, cream and gold. She walked over to the vanity mirror and sat down in the small chair. She looked around the room, certainly unused to such elegance. She reached into a small bag she had carried with her pulling out a small antique music box. She had carried it around with her since she was a child. A gift from her mother before she had died. Setting it on the vanity she fingered it for a moment before getting to her feet to continue to explore her wing of the palace. She walked through the hall as silent as the night, glancing at the paintings that hung there in the little light given off by candles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:15 am
The butler walked around the rather large palace in search of victoria he was not the average human butler for no humans were allowed on castle grounds but he sported a dark vest 2 inch fangs and a K on the right side of his neck and his face was pale as death itself... He walked around the rather large palace in search of victoria when he came about he beautiful vampiress he said"greeting and welcome to the palace Master Koshiba has told me to fufil your every whim, I am here to serve."  

manic insanity94
Captain

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:19 am
Victoria turned when she heard his foot steps coming towards her, she waited with her hands intertwined behind her back. She eyed him for a moment till he said something, her gaze then met his. A light smile curled the corners of her mouth as she gave a polite nod.
"I'm Victoria, what is yours?" she asked curiously  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:28 am
"Levou Jeques, Pleased to meet your aquintance"  

manic insanity94
Captain

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:37 am
Victoria smiled lightly, showing small sharp fangs at either side of her mouth.
"The pleasure's all mine. Forgive me Levou, but I'm not accustom to such..well..luxury of being served and the like." she grinned sheepishly "I've been on my own for some time, and before I was born into this dark life, I was a servant girl myself." she looked away at one of the paintings off to the side before returning her gaze back to meet his. "Might I ask, what does the K stand for, on your neck?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:50 am
"It stands for Koshiba it is the mark of my clan the black knight clan i bear it willingly for my master i serve him with pleaseure"  

manic insanity94
Captain

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:27 am
"Oh, I see." she replied with a slight nod as she brought her hands from behind her back, letting them rest at her sides. She looked around the hall once more and shrugged a slender shoulder with a grin.
"I've really nothing I need at the moment, even so I might not even call upon you, I don't want to be a bother. I've never had a need for a servant of any kind,but a friend, I could use." she smiled lightly returning her gaze to his.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:33 am
Jinx slowly walked into the palace and felt a aura of despare. Her hair ruffled as she gave a slight growl her gold eyes held lost memories. But she realized her feelings and ignored them. She smelt the scnet of her brother but couldnt followmdo to the other scents of the wolves. she sighed  

Kiro Contoy

manic insanity94
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:02 pm
"It shall not be a bother either" Levou sensed jinxs arrival and teleported infront of her "hello, i am levou"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:16 pm
Victoria turned once Levou disappeared from her sight. She let out a soft sigh and stared down at her hands for a moment, still stained a light pink from earlier that afternoon. Once again she started to hum the song called Lilium to herself as she made her way through the halls. Opening a door at random she found a large sitting room with a glass door leading to a balcony. She walked through, leaving the door open behind her and walked out onto the balcony. She found herself staring up at the stars as the moon light lit up the forest below. The wind was chilli but she took no notice of it, the cold didn't bother her anymore as it did when she was human. Her long black hair whipped around her shoulders and slender waist as she lost herself in her thoughts. In the distance and hight she could see another mansion in the distance, the soft sound of music and laughter floated on the air as she stared at the lit window's from afar. Thinking it might be interesting to join in on a Christmas party she walked back to her room finding the small bag of belongings she had carried with her. Pulling out a deep blood red dress she stared at it for a moment. It was a 'gift' from one of her victims. She had only wore in a few times, but couldn't find it in her mind to throw such a beautiful creation out. She undressed quickly and pulled it over her head, it fit perfectly, hugging her subtle curves.. She stared into the mirror, her deep red gaze staring back at her. Picking up a brush she ran it through her hair a few times till it shinned and made her way towards the party.

(to party)  

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

manic insanity94
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:02 am
although levou was humble he was growing annoyed with the unresponsive jinx and said again "Hello I am Levou this Palace's humble and for the time being only servent i am a loyal follower of master koshiba"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:53 am
Koshiba brought Yachru to Levou who was growing more irritated with the unresponsive jinx by the minute "bring her to my room she will awake in one or two hours"
"But master...." Levou began to rebuke but Koshiba cut him off "yes excactly "master" that means you do as i say! now take her to my room and lay her on my bed she will be safe there..."
Levou was confused but respected his master and did has he was told "yes master i am sorry" he said taking yachru over his shoulder and bringing her up to Koshiba's room lieing her on his bed... Levou closed the door and left yachru there to rest...  

manic insanity94
Captain

manic insanity94
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:58 am
(1 hour later)

Koshiba walked up to his room and sat on the foot of his bed, Koshiba's room was decorated with black wallpaper a medival light fixture and a suit of armour in every corner of his room outside was a balcony over looking the entire town...  
Koshiba's Palace

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff