Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos - RP
[LA] Offices Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atrum krigare
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:15 am
Risk nodded his head. "Theres always a first time for everything I guess." Risk grabbed everything then left the office. Next stop, my dorm. Risk pumped his fists in the air then took his bags and headed to his room.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:06 pm
"Hmm, I guess I'll go out and warm up." Llair reentered his office and walked to his desk. After putting down his papers and tea, he picked up a second sword and slid it into his belt.  

Masayoshi2

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:18 am
User Image"Oh no you don't,"Aquamarine as she followed Llair into his office. "I will not let you leave me to be the only other one in this office. I refuse to be the one who has to do all the paperwork this year." Aquamarine's face was flushed from talking so fast. She pulled a bottle of water from her belt and took a drink.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:58 pm
"Fine," Llair looked at Aquamarine. His face looked serious, and his arms were crossed defiantly in front of his chest. "But only if you make me a cup of tea. I'm in the mood for red ginseng." The pout turned into a smile as he picked up some of the papers on his desk.  

Masayoshi2

Simply Chaos - RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces