Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Main Forum
Song Wants You! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes! Ill contribute something
  Well, Ill support but not contribute
  No, I dont have time
  No, Im not interested
  Psh, thats the stupidest thing I ever heard of
View Results

Shatterd Dragoon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:17 pm
You know I really want to do this, just what I would submit, I dont quite know yet sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:23 pm
Yeah, I wasn't sure about what to submit. But I think I might make a collage. drawn by me. So it'll deffinately be real.  

ShirleyAMOR

Ms.ColleenElizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:33 pm
Oh my ******** god.
Song, you are seriously amazing.
I'm so telling my mom about this.
She's going to be astounded by your creativity about this.
seriously.
[:

Oh, and I'm SO doing this.
Shocker, I know ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:38 pm
I know, it is a great idea. (:  

ShirleyAMOR

Ms.ColleenElizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:26 pm
Hmm, I'm going to draw something.
o_O  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:29 pm
I'm not. I think I'll take my time with this one.  

ShirleyAMOR

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:00 am
Thats a wonderful idea! biggrin I am going to see if I can get people at my school to do something for this 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:33 am
User Image

This is an awesome idea!
I love it!
Are you thinking of including names with the ... articles, things, (whatever you want to call them) or only if its actually in the... thing. What ever type of thing it is.

I'm so doing something.
but like dragoon, I still have to think of what. I might print out a picture and then write some stuff on it. That'd be cool.

Jigabeth
Crew

songwriterscramp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:55 am
Just make sure you have the rights to any picture or writing you use. 3nodding

But you guys are all awesome! And I was thinking of putting down peoples names and maybe even a picture of you. ninja Not sure yet though.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:57 am
Do you want real names? I don't reveal my identity anywhere on the net, pics or name, it's just one of my prime policies, but I still think it's a wonderful idea heart  

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

Switters
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:52 pm
i'm trapped in a burning building

This is fantastic.

I'll do it!

but man, you have to see the view

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:48 am
Antiq
Do you want real names? I don't reveal my identity anywhere on the net, pics or name, it's just one of my prime policies, but I still think it's a wonderful idea heart
Well, its up to you really, but if you want to be in a book, then itd be cool to have your real name. But if you want a pseudonym or no name, thats fine too. Up to you, like I said. 3nodding  

songwriterscramp
Vice Captain

Jigabeth
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:06 am
songwriterscramp
Antiq
Well, its up to you really, but if you want to be in a book, then itd be cool to have your real name. But if you want a pseudonym or no name, thats fine too. Up to you, like I said. 3nodding

User Image
User Image

Awesome. I sent you a PM about this and now that I've checked the thread I realised that I already posted this question. And you replied. Silly me. Just ignore my PM. Unless by the time you've read this you've already replied. Then it doesn't matter.

Oh. With the rights... what about quotes.... like one is from the bible and some are just things that people have said. Would that come under copyright?

It's a page of handwritten quotes that I like to think I live by. Sort of inspiring and positive. I have nice handwriting.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:43 am
Jigabeth
songwriterscramp
Antiq

User Image
User Image

Awesome. I sent you a PM about this and now that I've checked the thread I realised that I already posted this question. And you replied. Silly me. Just ignore my PM. Unless by the time you've read this you've already replied. Then it doesn't matter.

Oh. With the rights... what about quotes.... like one is from the bible and some are just things that people have said. Would that come under copyright?

It's a page of handwritten quotes that I like to think I live by. Sort of inspiring and positive. I have nice handwriting.
Do you know where theyre from? Just send them to me, and Ill figure all that stuff out.  

songwriterscramp
Vice Captain

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:09 am
Oh ok! I'll have a think biggrin  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers