Making the dream come true Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:39 am
DUDE. It is NOT possible. For one, unless you know about physics AND mechanics, how will you be able to program the automatic gyroscopic stabilisers that respond to not only movement and center of gravity, but the amount of damage sustained to one side AND the weight of weaponry?!

The power source will be large, exposed, and unable to run for more than a few hours, It's a huge ******** target that moves slower than a tank, costs more than several tanks, and has an IMPOSSIBLE control system.
I doubt you could even program a fully AUTOMATED OS with auto-targetting mechanisms, let alone a pilotable unit.

GROW UP AND STOP LIVING A FANTASY  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:49 pm
the keyboard part is not that hard to think about
the second episode of Gundam SEED, recall, that he was reprograming with it. During the fight with the baku, you can see Kira adjusting the foot pressure so that the MS can stand in the sand

therefore, the keyboard has NOTHING to do with movement itself, but basically, it is an access to the MS`s OS.

As well, a two story, mobile suit, is energy INEFFICIENT. It won`t run far. As well, it will be more like a mech warrior...  

Vivio1412

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:54 am
Barsona
the second episode of Gundam SEED, recall, that he was reprograming with it. During the fight with the baku, you can see Kira adjusting the foot pressure so that the MS can stand in the sand

therefore, the keyboard has NOTHING to do with movement itself, but basically, it is an access to the MS`s OS.

As well, a two story, mobile suit, is energy INEFFICIENT. It won`t run far. As well, it will be more like a mech warrior...
you forgot, Kira is an uber mega perfect coordinewtype (referencing destiny too)
The human pilots had to struggle to even get them to move.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:04 pm
Ophiuchus
Barsona

you forgot, Kira is an uber mega perfect coordinewtype (referencing destiny too)

yea, but that`s not my problem...  

Vivio1412

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:59 pm
Barsona
Ophiuchus
Barsona

I was suggesting the keyboard IS part of movement. in-field OS tweaks, because the calibration's off or whatever. needs to be done.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:47 am
Ophiuchus
Barsona
Ophiuchus
Barsona

I was suggesting the keyboard IS part of movement. in-field OS tweaks, because the calibration's off or whatever. needs to be done.

isn`t that what I said in the beginning...
but whatever...
it`s only fun to watch, as well build (models)  

Vivio1412

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:42 am
Barsona

but whatever...

That's why you need to buy a suitcase and bring us home some models domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:42 pm
ChibiDuo
Barsona

but whatever...

That's why you need to buy a suitcase and bring us home some models domokun

at this point, I can`t even buy my own... How can I buy yours!  

Vivio1412

Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces