Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Literate Role Play Guild
RP Thread: The Guild Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:13 am
Bizzaro Mikey
Your god powers frighten and disturb me.

They should!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:14 am
"YOU BACKED AWAY 'CUZ YOU DON'T LIKE HOW I SMELL!!! ISN'T THAT TRUE??!?!?!?!" THe man begins to weep. A loud obnoxious cry that fills the parlor with irritance.  

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:10 pm
"It has nothing to do with how you smell," replies the female, hoping once again to calm the man.

She reaches up and brushes the hair out of his face, offering him a tissue. She leans up on her tip-toes and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"You actually smell very nice," she says softly, "Now sit down here and let me get you another icecream cone to apologize for how rude I was... We can sit down and have a nice cone together"

She smiles and offers him a seat at one of the bistro tables by the large window that looks outside the parlor. The parlor was located in a small town, and out the window one could see the streets and other shops. A cafe was situated across the street, next to a bookstore and a small antiques shop. The sidewalks are filled with day-trippers and employees of the surrounding businesses.

Anryoku takes her icecream scoop from off the top of the counter and questions the man, "What kind would you like this time?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:22 pm
He sniffles his nose, "Butterscotch!"  

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:31 pm
"We don't have just plain butterscotch," she explains softly sweatdrop , "Will Hot Cocoa Butterscotch suffice?" She smiles and assures him, "It's really good I promise! I'll even put chocolate sprinkles and little marshmallows on it!"

She hops behind the counter and takes out two icecream cones, awaiting his answer so that she may heap creamy, dreamy icecream into them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:37 pm
The man sniffles again and nods, taking the deliciousness from her. He begind to eat as more tears fall from his eyes. Though these are not tears of sadness but tears of unbridled happiness.  

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:48 pm
Anri takes a seat across from the man, clutching her own Salmon Sushi cone in her hands and licking it with much fervor.

"I never did catch your name, sir..." she says, handing him another tissue.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:54 pm
The man smiles at her, "Mikey, my dear, you may call me Mikey."  

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:05 pm
"I'm Anri... and the pleasure is all mine," she says with a knavish grin.

She stares out the window at the window-shoppers. A small girl with pig-tails and a pink dress skips by, clinging to her mother. She stops and pulls her mother towards the parlor, pointing with great enthusiasm. Her mother shakes her head and carries on walking.

"Wow," Anri comments, "I've never seen business this slow before."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:51 pm
A fragile looked girl slipped into the room, her eyes like dark thunder clouds, and long flowing waves of black reached her mid back. Srhouded by a lond black coat she sang softlt to herself. The coat made a litgh rustiling sound as it dragged on the floor. She did not see the other too or her them for she was of in her own mind like she often was.

Seating herself she looked up at the vast menue. cocking an eyrbrow she forwned slightly. There has to be something you would like... I mean there are flavoes here that you have never even hurd of. Pick something Raine it is only polite. She had no idea, she really did not have much of a tast for Ice Cream but it only was polite to order something for she did walk into the Ice Cream Parlor. That should hve been her first clue that the place would only have Ice Cream.

~Raine~Cloud~
Crew

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:29 pm
"Pardon me," says Anri to Mikey, with a grin.

She stands up and approaches the mysterious looking girl. She was obviously not paying to attention to anything around her; she looked as though she hadn't even noticed that she was in an icecream parlor.

Anri speaks softly and politely, "May I help you, miss?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:31 pm
~Raine~Cloud~
A fragile looked girl slipped into the room, her eyes like dark thunder clouds, and long flowing waves of black reached her mid back. Srhouded by a lond black coat she sang softlt to herself. The coat made a litgh rustiling sound as it dragged on the floor. She did not see the other too or her them for she was of in her own mind like she often was.

Seating herself she looked up at the vast menue. cocking an eyrbrow she forwned slightly. There has to be something you would like... I mean there are flavoes here that you have never even hurd of. Pick something Raine it is only polite. She had no idea, she really did not have much of a tast for Ice Cream but it only was polite to order something for she did walk into the Ice Cream Parlor. That should hve been her first clue that the place would only have Ice Cream.
Present tense please, lovely.  

Anryoku
Captain

Keide
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:35 pm
a man with all blue clothes on, blue yukata, blue gloves and blue combat boots walks into the ... whatever this room is that they are in xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:37 pm
Anry, how do you like my idea for the post world war thing? is it at least decent?  

Keide
Crew

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:35 pm
Keide
Anry, how do you like my idea for the post world war thing? is it at least decent?
I think it's lovely. Your opening post was very well written, sir. ^_^  
The Literate Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces