RP Thread: The Guild Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:05 pm
You are walking down the street in a small town. You see a nice looking shop, situated slightly below ground. There are stairs leading down to the door and windows built at a 60 degree angle, to provide a better view and more light. Flowers are planted in window boxes and a sign by the door reads, "ICECREAM!"

You descend the stairs and enter the shop. There is a counter in front of you, with a vast menu hanging behind it, listing the huge selection of flavours. To your right are two doors, leading to a mens' and womens' restrooms. To your left you see a cluster of bistro tables, seating between two and five people. There is also a fireplace in the back corner and squishy couches and armchairs. There are four booths near the window, lit by lamps hanging from the ceiling. Christmas lights are hung on the rafters, along with vines covered in flowers. On each table is a vase with a flower and a candle burning. The walls are lined with various bookshelves and wastebaskets, while paintings hang above them.

The mood is very subdued and cheery. You see a hostess walking around between the tables and taking orders.

Suddenly the Out of Character Guild Robot Appears and says, "Welcome to the Official Guild Ice Cream Parlor. This is a general RP and place to introduce yourself. Anyone can join in at any time!"

Rules
arrow Please RP in the 3rd person narrative, present tense (no asterixes!).
arrow For out of character posts, please post using a think style post.
arrow Don't quote! Unless it is an out of character post!
arrow Icecream shall be treated as either a compound word or not depending on preference of the person posting.
arrow Be nice! No fighting! Take that to another thread!

Contents
Post 1 - Rules
Post 2 - Menu
Post 3 - Jobs  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:05 pm
The Menu:

ICECREAM

Avacado Sushi Icecream

Banana Split Icecream

Birthday Cake Icecream

Black Cherry Brownie Icecream

Blue Moon Icecream

Bunny Tracks Icecream

Caramel Cappuccino Icecream

Chicken Noodle Soup Icecream

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Icecream

Creamed Corn Icecream

Dark Chocolate Covered Cherry Icecream

Deep Fried Cheese-Curds Icecream

Devil's Food Cake Icecream

Easter Egg Icecream

Fish Food Icecream

Green Apple Icecream

Green Tea Icecream

Horseradish Icecream

Hot Cocoa Butterscotch Icecream

Igloo Icecream

Jelly Bean Icecream

Jones Soda Icecream

Juicy Fruit Icecream

Kelidoscope Icecream

Key Lime Pie Icecream

Lemonade Icecream

Macaroni and Cheese Icecream

Mandarin Orange Almond Icecream

Octopus Sushi Icecream

Orange Marmalade Icecream

Peach Pie Icecream

Peanut Butter and Jelly Icecream

Pickled Okra Icecream

Pop-Rocks Icecream

Quaker Oatmeal Icecream

Raspberry Coconut Swirl Icecream

Red Cabbage and Beets Icecream

Rice Ball Icecream

Salmon Sushi Icecream

Spaghetti and Meatballs Icecream

Strawberry Shortcake Icecream

Sugar Cookie Icecream

Toffee Icecream

Toothpaste Icecream

Tuna Sushi Icecream

Turkey and Gravy Icecream

Wasabi Sauce Icecream

Watermelon Cheesecake Icecream

White Chocolate Truffle Icecream

Yellow Pie Icecream

and always adding new flavors...

FROZEN YOGURT

Chocolate Frozen Yogurt

Swirl Frozen Yogurt

Vanilla Frozen Yogurt

SHERBET

Apple Cider Sherbet

Blackberry Sherbet

Black Cherry Sherbet

Blueberry Sherbet

Cantelope Sherbet

Cherry Sherbet

Coconut Sherbet

Froot Loops Sherbet

Grape Sherbet

Green Apple Sherbet

Green Tea Sherbet

Lemon Sherbet

Lime Sherbet

Mandarin Orange Sherbet

Mango Sherbet

Melon Sherbet

Orange Sherbet

Papaya Sherbet

Peach Sherbet

Pineapple Sherbet

Plum Sherbet

Pomegranite Sherbet

Raspberry Sherbet

Star Fruit Sherbet

Strawberry Sherbet

Watermelon Sherbet  

Anryoku
Captain

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:06 pm
Staff:

Owner/Hostess: Anryoku

Waiter/Waitress: NOW HIRING  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:40 pm
A man enters the palor of ice cream. He looks from side to side, judging the measure of said parlor. His hair falls in his eyes. He pulls the orange strands back. He slids his glasses down to get a better view. He adjusts his pants and begins shouting for all to hear, "I DEMAND ICE CREAM IN VAST QUANTITIES!!!!"  

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:50 pm
"In what variety, sir?" questions a lightly accented female voice from behind him. A small grin creeps across the female's face. She stands behind the counter holding a frosty ice cream scoop. She taps the scoop against the top of the counter to get his attention.

"Today's specials are macaroni and cheese ice cream cones with sprinkles and salmon sushi sundays!" she explains with a wink.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:55 am
"I shall endulge in your Creamed Corn variety. AND IT WILL BE DELICIOUS!!!"  

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:35 am
Her eyes pop slightly out of her head. eek

"Umm... Y-yes, sir," she stammers, sliding open the glass panal of the freezer and uncapping the lid of the Creamed Corn flavored Icecream.

Before scooping out the creamy white icecream with yellow chunks, she pauses, afraid to ask him whether he wants a cone or a bowl. She shrugs and scoops the icecream into a large bowl, piling it high. She then takes a cone from the pile behind her and scoops icecream into that as well. After squirting both the cone and the bowl with whipped cream, she hands both to the customer and smiles meekly.

"I wasn't sure whether you wanted a bowl or a cone, so you can have both for the price of one!" she explains apprehensively, in hopes the explaination would calm the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:39 am
The man eyes the woman curiously. His eyes look to the bowl, then move to the cone. He ponders. Should he take the bowl or the cone? Was it a trick? Was he being tested? Only one way to know for sure. Aprehensively he reaches out and takes the cone. He bites down into the ice cream.  

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:46 am
Anryoku breathes a sigh of relief.

She suddenly thinks back to her training, when the former clerk of the ice cream parlor had told her, "Beware the Icecream Nazi! He comes demanding icecream in vast quantities..." The lilting voice in her memory still haunted her.

Could this be the imfamous Icecream Nazi? She shutters and backs away from the counter slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:48 am
The man pulls away from the ice cream and looks at the woman. A tear comes to his eye. 'Why does everyone run away from me? Do I smell?' he thinks.  

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:53 am
At the sight of the tear Anryoku is suddenly flooded with guilt and pity. She steps back towards the man.

"Whatever is wrong, sir?" she asks softly, hoping to comfort him.

She is internally relieved. This man who shows sadness could never be the Icecream Nazi, for he is evil and cold-hearted, showing no emotions but relentless fury and passionate hatred.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:54 am
I changed your last post so it's in present tense. I think you inadvertently switched the past tense half-way through. ^_^;;

Wow... I have god-like powers... domokun  

Anryoku
Captain

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:57 am
Your god powers frighten and disturb me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:06 am
The man turns away from her, to hide his tears. "No I'm fine, don't worry about me, I'm used to it by now." He bites his lip to keep from crying out loud.  

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:11 am
She bounces out from behind the counter and approaches the man, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Used to what?" she asks to cover her embarassment for fearing the strange man, "I was only backing away because I don't like how the Creamed Corn Icecream smells," she lies in an innocent voice.  
The Literate Role Play Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff