Reply Luster University
Gymnasium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deletepls10101010

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:24 pm
Amu scratched her head and gave a goofy, cat-like smile when she saw another boy taking off his pants and stripping into his boxers! Her eyes were first drawn to him when he yelled something about having a pool in his dorm! Amu looked back to her 'Bro' and then back at the other boy who was swimming their way...Well this wasn't the swim she thought of....But she couldn't complain..She was getting free swimming lessons!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:32 pm
he noticed the man shouting and striping, then Amu looking over at him. "Wow." he muttered under his breath while he continued to go deeper into the pool. his feet stopped touching the floor after awhile and he tread water for a couple seconds. "You ok?" he asked, knowing her feet stopped hitting bottom a couple paces back.  

Lloyd Yakashi

deletepls10101010

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:42 pm
Amu turned her attention back to the pool and when her feet couldn't touch the bottom anymoreshe tried to kcik her legs as fast as she could trying to touch the ground again...Soon she started to sink again. Amu paniced then clung to her 'brother' tightly so that her head was above the water. Then she nodded to his question.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:08 pm
User Imagekyokotsu saw the girl panic and immediately jetted through the water "She okay?!?" He asked worriedly  

orcarina3
Crew

deletepls10101010

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:15 pm
Amu looked at the guy and scratched her head, while still clinging to her demon brother. Amu smiled embarrasingly and nodded "I'm fine I just can't....." She couldn't bring herself to say she couldn't swim....She didn't have to tell the demon who rescued her, because he already knew...But she hated to say things she wasn't able to do...Probably just because of her stubborn attitude...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:37 pm
User Imagekyokotsu floated next to the two and smiled warmly "...Can't swim?" he asked his smile still on his face  

orcarina3
Crew

deletepls10101010

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:43 pm
Amu looked into the water, somewhat depressed and nodded. "Yeah....Can't s...swim..." She admitted frowning as she starred into the cold,scary water.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:53 pm
User Imagekyokotsu smiled warmly "Don't worry about it okay? I could'nt swim for the longest while myself, Its nothing to be embarrassed about" he said his warm smile growing bigger on his face  

orcarina3
Crew

deletepls10101010

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:59 pm
Amu half smiled up at the boy again. She nodded still slightly embarrased. Amu then looked at the demon boy she was clinging to. Amu wondered if they would team up and teach her how to be a real good swimmer! Only time would tell....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:28 pm
User ImageKyokotsu smiled warmly he extended out his hand in greeting "By the way my name's kyokotsu" he said with a warm smile  

orcarina3
Crew

deletepls10101010

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:08 am
(( Okay :3 ))

Amu reached out to take his hand, but then loosened her grip on Hikari and she fell flat into the water...Since he was still in the deeper end of the pool, Amu started to roll down to the bottom of the pool...Once again. She landed cross legged again and blinked her eyes. She just finally relived that this whole swimming thing WAS NOT a good idea for her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:48 pm
User ImageKyokotsu's eyes widened "Damn!" He shouted all of a sudden a pillar of ice rose up from under amu and rose her to the surface "S-Sorry bout that." he said with a nervous smile  

orcarina3
Crew

deletepls10101010

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:02 pm
Amu shivered and hugged her knees. For 1 being out of water like this would get a person chilly...But for 2 she was on pure ice! Amu looked at the surface away from the water..She didn't want to learn to swim any more! She wanted to be warm, and away from water! Maybe even be near fire!!! Who knows...Amu shivered some more before managing to say "I...think I wasn't t...to go back to m...my d...dorm now....Please..." She said in between shivers.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:24 pm
User ImageKyokotsu smiled very nervously "S-Sorry... Here ill bring you to your dorm hows that sound?" kyokotsu said very kindly as he held out his hand for her to take so he could bring her out of the deep end  

orcarina3
Crew

Luster University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas