Sky00Valentine
Captain

Greedy Genius

3,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:08 pm
The Gymnasium. It's large enough to host large events. It is made up of 4 buildings. One for the Enormous swimming pool, another for the Battle Squadron to excercise when not practicing, a place to play all types of sports, and plus the sparring arena.User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:32 pm
Amu entered the building with the enormous pool. She hesitated as she looked around the building to see if anyone was there. Slowly Amu changed into her bathing suit and got into the shallow end. She sucked at swimming and she felt more comfortable in the shallow end...But she needed to learn to swim in the deep end.

deletepls10101010

deletepls10101010

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:26 pm
Amu started to 'swim' through the shallow end. Really, she was just pretending to make the arm movements as she swept her feet off the ground. As soon as Amu hit the deep end of the pool and sunk all the way to the bottom. Amu landed crosslegged on the pool floor. She was good at holding her breath....But not for a long time. She blinked and looked up. She tried to push herself up from the bottom of the pool, but couldn't manage to do so...So she was kind of stuck...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:58 pm
Hikari took his jacket and shirt off as he entered the gym. his tattoos were intricate and all over his body. he looked over and saw someone over at the deep end of the pool. "What the?" he questioned silently as he walked over to the edge. she wasn't coming back up. something was wrong, he could feel it. he dove in head first and landed cross legged in front of her. "Need help?" he moved his lips underwater.  

Lloyd Yakashi

deletepls10101010

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:53 pm
Amu blinked a few times then nodded. She would have made a sarcastic remark but firgured if she stayed under water for any longer she would probably kill herself without even knowing it...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:06 pm
Hikari smiled and grabbed her arm. he swam straight up with her in his left arm. they surfaced and he pulled her towards the shallow end of the pool. "You shouldn't be in the deep end if you can't swim." he remarked. looking at her face covered by wet hair and said, "Hey, you're a demon too! i knew i wasn't the only one, but i never thought i'd meet one! sorry, just a little anxious to know more about demons. i don't know any, so i don't know much about origins and whatnot, so can you tell me? please?"  

Lloyd Yakashi

deletepls10101010

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:45 pm
Amu took deep heavy breaths for awhile. Then she looked at the boy. She was startled when he started to talk to her nciously. She blinked and smiled scratching her head. "T...The Orgin of the demon....I guess I could tell you." She said tapping her chin lightly. "Umm...Well....Were should I start....." She asked herself kind of deep in thought at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:58 pm
his eyes faded a little and his eyes weren't wide open anymore. he bowed and said "i thank you for your kindness and generosity." he almost seemed in a trance. It was as if something inside of him awoke and controlled him. he was no longer speaking fast and anxious, but was calm, smooth, and had an almost chivalrous tone about him.  

Lloyd Yakashi

deletepls10101010

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:50 pm
Amu starred hard at him. She wondered why his mood changed...She acctually kind of liked the cute little boy personality about him but she couldn't ask, so she just continued "Well, my brother told me that the first demon was a fallen angel who went into the darkness, and cut off his wings to become evil. He named himself a demon and then bread many of this kind. So...In some long long long long history we are all brothers and sisters..." Amu explained...Then quickly added "Well, that's what my brother said!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:16 pm
Briar entered the pool area, so content on swimming that he didn't even notice the two in the shallow end of the pool. He changed into his swimming trunks and dove into the pool. Once he felt the cool water on his skin all nervousness he had melted away. The only thoughts going through his head were those of his swimming technique and him counting his breaths.  

Revenges Raison D-etre

Lloyd Yakashi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:56 am
his eyes widened and in his head he was shouting with excitement for finally knowing his heritage. "so, does that mean i can call you 'sis'?" he looked down into the water, shouting at himself in his head for asking such a stupid question.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:59 am
Amu couldn't help but snicker at the silly little question. "Well I guess ,if you really wanted to" She said scratching her head. Today Amu was unusually calm...She wasn't being a bully or a brat and even childish. It kind of freaked her out, but she was still looked calm.

deletepls10101010

Lloyd Yakashi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:06 am
"don't worry, i wont, it's kinda corny..." he looked up at the only person, he thought, truly understood how he felt. to him it was weird finding your 'sister' so late in his life, but then again, if she was right, he had thousands, if not millions of other siblings he had no idea existed until just now. "You look like you could use some swimming lessons." he remarked. "I could teach you if you want. Think of it as compensation for the information about my,... our heritage." he held out his hand, offering it as a lifeline as he descended into the deeper sections of the pool.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:06 pm
Amu was about to tell him that he didn't need to teach her how to swim for just telling him about the history behind demons but when he started towards the deeper end of the pool, she took his hand hesitantly. Since she was a little nervous around the deep end of the pool her 'power' started to act up and inside the room little black stars started to appear out of no where, some where even in the water...But they were useless after all...

deletepls10101010

orcarina3
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:37 pm
User Imagekyokotsu made his way from his dorm and to the gymnasium and when he entered he saw the giant pool his eyes widened and a large smile grew upon hid face "A pool in my dorm and one in the gym! I love this school!!!" He shouted excitedly as he stripped to his black boxers and dove into the water he resurfaced with a big gasp of air he then looked around and noticed some students he smiled warmly and swam over in their general direction  
Luster University

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff