Submit

XLe Mad HatterX

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:14 pm
I would like to say thanks for letting me join your wonderful rp guild! I promise to keep up on posting on the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:24 pm
DeadAim_Killer
I would like to say thanks for letting me join your wonderful rp guild! I promise to keep up on posting on the guild!

Welcome to the guild! I hope you have a good time!  

Anryoku
Captain

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:32 pm
Damien Cypher
((Good evening folks...My name is Damien Cypher, and I just recently received an invite from you guys. And I must say, I am quite honored. Thank you for allowing me to join.))

OOC: You're very welcome!

originally from the Guild Ice Cream Parlor  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:20 pm
I have no idea if I've seen anyone here before, but thanks for the invite! I love it here! ^^  

CursedRose.exe

Guardian of the Sky

Dangerous Warlord

7,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:59 pm
Are we allowed to start rps when we want/  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:18 am
Guardian of the Sky
Yes you may in the main forum.  

Anryoku
Captain

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:19 am
CursedRose.exe
I have no idea if I've seen anyone here before, but thanks for the invite! I love it here! ^^
You're ever so welcome. I hope you have a good time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:27 am
I heart you all...I just wanted you to know that.

Literate people ROCK my world!

And always, ALWAYS beware the sock stealing penguins of the dryer..hunt them with bouncy balls if you dare!

--MP  

HazumiSakana

GamerdaGreat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:23 am
Guardian of the Sky
Yes, whenever you want.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:26 pm
'Ello everyone! My name is Amnis, and I was just invited here. Jolly good, no? Well anyways, let's get down to business. I was curious to know if we could just... post whenever we wanted to. I have my eye on that charming little Icecream Parlor RP myself. Whenever anyone gets the time, I would be oh so very enthusiastic if you would bless me with an answer to my question. =3 Thank you very much.  

orthorexia nervosa

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:02 pm
Amnis
'Ello everyone! My name is Amnis, and I was just invited here. Jolly good, no? Well anyways, let's get down to business. I was curious to know if we could just... post whenever we wanted to. I have my eye on that charming little Icecream Parlor RP myself. Whenever anyone gets the time, I would be oh so very enthusiastic if you would bless me with an answer to my question. =3 Thank you very much.

HAZZAH! You are henceforth bless'ed. You can post in the Ice Cream parlor whenever you'd like. It's a free RP. The subforums all have a subforum info announcement thread that lists requirements for posting within. In the main forum if it says "RP Thread:..." then it is a public, just make sure to read the rules if there are any (some threads have no rules though you just jump in and hope you're not godmodding by mistake!). If it says "Private RP Thread:..." you have to be invited or have permission, so PM the owner of the thread if you want to post within. I think that covers it!

P.S. If said owner of said parlor doesn't take your orders, I apologize. If you want to waitress... feel free! ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:35 am
=3 Thank you very much, Madam Anryoku. I'm always worried if I'm not following some sort of rules or something, but I always read the rules. ^^; Oh well, thank you!  

orthorexia nervosa

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:00 pm
Amnis
=3 Thank you very much, Madam Anryoku. I'm always worried if I'm not following some sort of rules or something, but I always read the rules. ^^; Oh well, thank you!
No, don't worry! By all means create as many RP threads in the main forum as you'd like... we only have 2... and that's a little pathetic!  
The Literate Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff