Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Once Upon a Witch's Words...Accepting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 pm
Madison shrugged. "Whatever you say, now let's get out here before they figure out how to escape."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:46 pm
Kana nodded and turned walking into the forest.  

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:11 pm
Madison followed slowly behind her. "Where are we anyways?" She asked ]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:20 pm
"I would suggest coming back please. I do not want to excesize force onto you just to keep you here." Edward said as he spoke from the shadows that surrounded him in the pitch-black nite forest.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:44 pm
Madison stood stil. "Who's there?" She asked firmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:03 pm
"I am." Edward said as he appeared from the darkness, as a pillar of shadows appeared beside him, shielding in Madison away from escaping. "Please do come back quietly. I will make sure that if the handlers had treated you poorly, that I will give them just desserts."  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:08 pm
Madison wasn't sure what do, she went quietly, then she was sure to become to a slave to some demon. If she tried to run, her new friend would most likely get hurt. She looked up at the man. "Alright, you leave her alone and I will go with you." She said calmly, stepping towards him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:19 pm
"Okay then." Edward said as he grabbed Madison's hand. He knew that if he made sure to not harm her, then his parents would probably approve of him in this job positioning. "Now let us go." Edward said as he then opened what looked to be a mirror. "Lets go through the portal."  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:24 pm
"umm excuse me"Kana said softly raising her hand as she looked at the boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:24 pm
Madison looked back at her new friend Kana. "Don't worry about me." She said. "My people are probably already on their way to get me." And she stepped through the mirrored portal.  

CeeMeAsMe

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:36 pm
When Edward and Madison walked through the portal, what awaited them was a lavish and decored central room of a mansion, laced with glorious black satin drapes and a dark rug. Then, when Edward looked at Madison, he said to her "Choose which ever room you want. Just please do not leave. Please?"

(Edward is 34, he aint a boy. He is a gentleman)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:39 pm
Kana's ears went flat as she turned and walked away with her hands behind her back looking up at the sky.  

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:39 pm
Madison raised an eyebrow at him. "What do you want me with?" She asked. It was strange, this man, clearly demon, had taken her away from someone who was going to help her get away from kidnappers to a place that looked as if it could've been a palace.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:49 pm
Jeremiah shook his head and brushed away his attitude, instead, he put on a mock smile and gave a curt bow. "Shall we be going then, Princess?" He grinned at her and waited for a response.  

taenie

Dapper Noob

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:01 pm
Princess Ciara forced a smile, tilting her head slightly to the side. "Of course. Do you know where we're headed?" She asked.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff