Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Once Upon a Witch's Words...Accepting! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:17 pm
Once Upon a Time....

a witch lived the forests outside the city. She told the people of the dark time coming ahead, they called her horrible names and accused her of meddling with the demons that crossed the land but she shook her head in pity. The witch died the next day, her hands blackened as she held a book tight. When her body vanished, the book hid itself, and late that night, the dark times came. The demons brought the shadows and overtook the people of the world. They forced them to be their slaves and treated them as the people had once treated them.

The Book's Words are Said to Hold Their Freedom...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:18 pm
Locations of the World

Ermen City

Ermen City is the largest city in this world, most of the world's population lives here, this is the first place the demon struck and it is the people within the city who ignored the witch's warning. Many believe they are to blame for this horrid times.

Fríðr Forest

fríðr Forests is a large forest that surrounds Ermen City and many other small towns. Many creatures live in these forests for the protection, and even more people have tried to burn it down, but somehow, the forest always manages to grow back so fast, with hardly any damage done, as if it were healing itself.

Thor Towns

A collection of small towns. These people are simple and are raised not to care for the hustle and bussle of the big city.

Dria Lakes

A large lake surrounded, and connected to, many small lakes. This Lake is the orgin of many sources of water around the world and many of the people depend on it.

Ailill Island.

An Island that sits in the middle of Dria Lake, it has an extermely low population but is mostly over by mountains, beaches, and trees.  

CeeMeAsMe

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 pm
Rules

1. Please PM all profiles titled rpd-Witch's Words
2. You are not almighty, all powerful, or god. You must have weakness and must be able to go die.
3. If you plan to leave, please inform me and get your character out of any conversations of situations.
4. Don't kill anyone off without permisson.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 pm
Who We Are

Gaian Name:
Character Name:
Bio:
Picture: (anime prefered)

Gaian Name: Ceemeasme
Character Name: Princess Ciara Dubhán
Race: Forest Elf
Abilities: Healing Abilities, Controlling Weather
Bio: Ciara grew up being the Princess of Ailill Island, but a few years ago the demon's shadows came captured most of her people. It was only a few weeks ago that they captured her younger sister and closest family member and she plans on getting her back.
Picture:
User Image

Gaian Name: Ceemeasme
Character Name: Princess Madison Dubhán
Race: Forest Elf
Abilities: Controls fire and winds
Bio: Madison was captured for Ailill Island a few weeks ago and was taken to Ermen city to become the slave of one of the demons.
Picture:

User Image

Gaian Name:
Character Name: Jeremiah vi Letalia
Race: Elven death god
Abilities: Controls shadows and can perform magic.
Bio: Jeremiah was the catastrophic result of a death god falling in love with one of the elven race. Of course, the death god was banished for committing such a vile act, but Jeremiah had managed to live on. He hid himself in Ailill Island, where the low population was a huge help to him. While he was at the island, he met Princess Ciara. He offered his protection and help in anyway possible and went from being an adviser to on of her closest and most loyal people. Of course, no one knows about his secret for he looks like an elf, just much more pale.
Picture: User Image

Gaian Name:AlyaColman
Character Name: Mizuki
Race: demon mage
Abilities: Controlling dark energy and turning transparent
Bio: Mizuki is a pampered demon girl. Her father recently helped take over the city and now she lives there with her parents.

Gaian Name: AlyaColman
Character Name: Raine & Audra
Race: Weather Witches
Abilities: Controlling Weather (Rain, Wind, lightning, thunder, etc.)
Bio: Raine & Audra were raised by their grandmother who taught them the ways of the witching world. Most the time, when in public, they are quiet, conserved, and polite, but they love to flirt. They are stronger together, which is why you rarely see them apart.
Picture:
User Image

Character Name: Seth Eden Azure
Race: Werewolf
Abilities: Human form he moves quicker and is stronger than normal. In olf form he 5x as strong and fast adn his senses are enhanced. But the downside is in his wolf form his anger takes over. the only way to kill him is to destroy his heart.
Bio: born to a good family. His father inspired him to be the best he could be. He was traind with the sowrd and the bow. His father wanted him to be a reat warrior. But at age 18 a werewolf attcked his home. His family aws slaughtered before his eyes. He went mad with rage and illed the beast. But no before it got a bite on him. Before he left the villiage he took is father's sword HeartBreaker so he woud never forget them.
Picture:
Human
User Image
Wolf
User Image

Gaian Name: temarirules
Character Name: Kana
Race:Neko
Abilities: healing,wind,earth,water
Bio: Kana has always been by herself since she can remember,she was always picked on,and abused by everyone bc of her ears,so she ran away to the Frior Forest where she has been in peace every since.

Gaian Name: Peten n Spawn
Character Name: Edward Shepo
Race: Demon
Abilities: Darkness manipulation
Bio: Edward is a more mature and gentleman like demon and is more calm then others. He is morally known in the demon realm as a chicken, but that is due to things his parents told him. He currently in charge of the slave trade.
Gaian Name:Angelsrocz
Character Name: Haruka Kumori
Race: Light Elf
Abilities: Controls light and has healing abilities
Bio: As a young child, Haruka always wanted to explore the world. She left her family at the age of 17 and started traveling to many places. Years later, she decided to live in Ermen City since it was close to where her mother, father, and her siblings lived. In her spare time, she goes into Fríðr Forest to hunt. Although she doesn't like to hunt animals, she spends her time in the forest alone. She carries her bow and arrows with her everywhere she goes just in case if she gets into a fight.

CeeMeAsMe

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:02 pm
I Declare The Witch's Words Open!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:08 pm
"Princess." The royal missionary started. "I have found your sister has been taken to the city as a demon's slave. Ciara held her pose, she knew the news would be good but that did not make it any easier to hear. "Princess, I recommend you have Jacam go and get her." Her advisior said, gesturing to the man who knelt before her. "He is the finest in our small kingdom." Ciara shook her head. "Our kingdom is more than small, it is almost deceased. I will leave the army to watch over the Islands and I will go find my sister." The advisior looked weary of her decision. "I would feel much safer knowing you weren't alone princess. Take Jacam with you, for protection and a guide. You've never been outside the Island grounds. Ciara thought for a moment before standing. "Prepare my things, Lithle. If Jacam if ready by time I leave, he may come."

She pulled at her chains hard, glaring in frustration. "Do you know who I am?" She yelled at her captors. One of the demon men laughed and the other stared at her. "She has a strong will, how will we convince a noble to buy her if she has yet to be broken in." The other man continued to laughed. "She is a princess." He explained. "A pretty young one from the Islands, she is worth much. Besides," he stopped his laughing and smiled wickedly at the girl. "By time we reach the city, she won't have so much hope to believe in."

CeeMeAsMe

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:03 pm
Kana was walking around the forest humming doftly to herself as she looked around.As Kana was walking she herd people talking as her ears twitched and slowly walked over and hid behind a tree and peeked out from behind the trunk and went wide eyed "Why do they have that poor girl chanined up what did she do to them"Kana thought and looked around pausing as she herd them say she was a princess and gasped but quickly covered her mouth "I have to help her"Kana thought thinking of a plan  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:31 pm
Madison just glared at the men whispering among themselves with their backs towards her. The men has grown tired and decided to rest for the night. She heard their whispers begin to die and relaxed, they must've finally fallen asleep. She figured.

Princess Ciara was standing in the throne room, her grandmother stood beside her. "Ciara, I beg you, take Jacam. You do not know the city." She pleaded. Ciara sighed. "If it makes you worry less, I will take him."

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:46 pm
Kana's ears twitched hearing the steady beat of the mens hear showing that they where asleep and quietly walked out from behind the tree and walked over to the gril "Are you ok"Kana whispered softly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:09 pm
Madison gasped, startled at the girl's sudden presence. "Yea, I'm fine. These idoits took me from my home, could you maybe help me?"  

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:15 pm
Kana nodded as she looked at the chains and found a lock and held her hand over it forming a dtand of water to go inside the lock unlocking it.Kana then made somemore water grabbe the chains before the hit the ground and looked over at the men and smiled causing the chains to wrap around the men.After the changes where wrapped up she walked ver and placed her hand on a tree causing the tree to move as she used the water and lifted the men up and placed them against the tree seeing that they where awake now "oh hello i didnt know you was up"Kana said with a smile as the branches from the tree wrapped around them pinning them to a tree. Kana looked over at the girl and walked over to her and held her hand out "Would you like to come with me to my home and rest up"Kana asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:47 pm
Madison eyed her carefully for a few seconds before making her decision she smiled. "Alright, seeing as you've sprung me, I guess you've earned my trust." She stood up, rubbing her wrists. "And I suppose my thanks as well."  

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:56 pm
"Its ok no need to thank me I would of helped anyone"Kana said softly as her ears twitched.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:15 pm
Madison shook her head. "No no no, I insist you be rewarded."

When Jacam arrived he found Ciara standing there, arms crossed and toe tapping. "Tick tock Jacam, let's go." Jacam glared at him, she could hear his mumbling beneath her breath but ignored it.  

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:24 pm
"its fine really"kana said waving her hands infront of her as she closed her eyes and smiled.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff