Main Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:39 pm
Adin growled playfully and threw herself forward embracing the change then sped past Kaiya and into the forest Too slow you say?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:15 pm
After putting a shirt back on Layla left her room and began to wander the halls looking at all the photos and artwork that had been colledted over the years. She had only come to the castle recently, still eager to learn more about the history.

The castle was oddly quiet, there were many people away. She passed the fire from one hand to the other making it dance and swirl as she looked to them. She made a horse with the flames and smiled before snuffing the flame.

Mistress Cera

xiiMetalXHeadiix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:35 pm
Marcus walked thru the Main Hall and felt bored.
He was just plainly bored no one seem to talk to him much.
Marcus didn't know why but he just continued walking.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:57 pm
Layla had began to hum a soft tune when she saw Marcus wandering down a hall that crossed hers. She knew if he was on duity he would shoo her away but she diddnt care.

Bounding after her him silently she jumped up onto his back wrapping her arms around him. "Marcus my friend!!" she giggles with delight. "I thought i was the only one home!" she smiled getting off of his back. She had always liked Marcus he had been kind to her although she was a half breed.

Mistress Cera

xiiMetalXHeadiix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:06 pm
Marcus smirked at Layla and said"Yeah the castle seems to be empty".
"Seems no one is interested on being in the castle".
He said

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:11 pm
She giggled a little more. "I am happy to see you, i was bored. Most of them are out in the forest i believe. There was soem drama earlier but everything has settled back down again." Layla shrugged happy to see her friend.  

Mistress Cera

xiiMetalXHeadiix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:15 pm
"Hm Im happy to see you as well". Marcus replied.
Marcus wondered what happened back in the forest considering he wasn't there till it must of settled down.
He then looked at Layla asking her"What happened?".

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:28 pm
Layla pouted a bit looking slightly confsed.
"Well we had a visitor Jean, he seemed freindly a little.. odd? and then he left and Laz kinda just appeared his shoulder wounded, I Sealed the wound with fire and there was no one around. I did some wierd glowy thing... And he got up and went back to the forest seemingly fine. And then Adin came back saying that it was me who healed him..." she looked concerned more. "she asked me to try again but nothing happnd go figgure the half breed cant do what shes supposed to." Layla smiled jokingly.

"And well yea, now your here" She patted Marcus' arm.

Mistress Cera

xiiMetalXHeadiix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:42 pm
Marcus looked at her a bit confused on the count of what she said.
He watched her as she patted his arm but made no comment on that.
Marcus felt tired and had no where to sleep considering he was a guard and had to stay up and guard the castle.
"So uh..how you been". Said Marcus trying to make convo.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:47 pm
Layla could feel a slight tension in the air. She shoved her hands into her pockets and looked to the side. "good i suppose, bored as usual. Train et and sleep for the most part. you?"

She looked back to Marcus and noticed he looked tired."Have you gotten any sleep? At all?"

Mistress Cera

xiiMetalXHeadiix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:22 am
"Nope I haven't". Marcus said looking at her.
Marcus had not slept for a week considering he started a week ago as a guard.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:25 am
Layla sighed. "Well no one seems to be here maybeyou should try to nap, if anything happens i can take care of it, or run around screaming untill yu wake up." She smiled  

Mistress Cera

xiiMetalXHeadiix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:34 am
"To tell you the truth I have no room to sleep in". Marcus replied to Layla.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:40 am
"Youve been here longer than i have and you donthave a room???" Layla looked concerned.

"Im not tired at all you can sleep in mine, i insist, cant have our guard dying on duity" she shooke her head taking his hand and started leading him towards her room with a few gentle tuggs

Mistress Cera

xiiMetalXHeadiix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:43 am
Marcus followed her smiling and said"Thanks".  
Black Moon Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff