Main Hall Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:31 pm
Kaiya walked up the courtyard and to the giant doors of the castle and knocked "HELLO?" she called out  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:51 pm
Adin broke through the trees, her eyes flicking across the courtyard, she followed the scent into the main hall "Kaiya!" She cried out running over and gripping the womans arms "Ho saputo che sareste venuto, accogliete favorevolmente la mia sorella! Ho così tanto dirlo che è stato troppo lungo. " She smiled brightly babbling away in Italian  

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:00 pm
Kaiya smiled and babbled back excitedly then reverted to english "i knew it it was you i smelled. you were the one that saved me one day when i was a pup... She got a somber face and looked at Adin "My pack was destroyed. i have been hunting the ones responsible. as i was passing the forest i smelled your scent. at first i thought it was nothing but something led me here"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Adin's eyes flashed with anger at her words "Tell me, what happen to your Pack?" She asked her accent thickening in her anger  

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:08 pm
Kaiya took a deep breath "I was alone. to find food for pack. when i came back, the body of my kin were piled high in center square of village fathers head atop the pile on a pike above the burning flesh below. i am the last scion of my pack" her ears went down a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:14 pm
Adin growled, her eyes glowing fiercely. She quickly pulled the girl into her arms stroking her hair "Don't be sad bella, you have famiglia here. I will help. We will find these mostri and they will pay dearly."  

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:24 pm
Questa è la tua famiglia? sei cresciuto molto da quando sono andato di mia sorella. Sono stato da solo troppo a lungo. Posso rimani al tuo fianco nella tua nuova casa?" she asked laying her head on her shoulder  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:38 pm
"Sì questa è la mia famiglia. Naturalmente potete rimanere la sorella!" She said slightly shocked that her friend would doubt her. "Dovreste sapere che mai non lo girerei assente."  

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:46 pm
"Non avrei mai dubbi, si sorella. Sono onorato di alloggiare in una casa come la tua" She said then took her sword out and put it tip down on the ground " Offro la mia spada e il servizio a te la mia regina" she looked up and smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:54 pm
Adin blushed lightly then knelt beside the girl, "Honored per averlo nella mia famiglia." She moved ther girls shirt aside and bit her shoulder lightly marking her as her own. "E come mio beta. Il contrassegno si sbiadirà quando prendete un compagno. Sino a quel momento siete mio" Her eyes flashed jealously then she embraced Kaiya "Welcome home."  

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:08 pm
Kaiya didnt crindge as she was bit light flashed marking her as a beta "'Andiamo sorella di ciò che l'uomo vorrebbe una donna astuta, come ho forse nessuno mi troverà. Io non guardo perché mi porta via il mio compito. Oltre a uomini solo dirti quello che vuoi non sentire quello che credono veramente. Devo ancora vedere una prova me wrong' "Anyway that is good for that means i can always do my duty to protect you. and even in some great miracle i was to ever be mated i would still serve you my queen, my sister"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:17 pm
Adin smiled sadly hoping the girl would one day take back her words. Her mate was everything to her and did not want to see her friend alon, however that was her choice. She smiled and rose pulling Kaiya with her. She wondered where exactly her mate had wandered off to.  

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:19 pm
She smiled "you have found love so it is possible. even now you want him near and i am happy for your hapiness. Shall we go run and find him?" she asked her eyes sparkled wickedly "I should like to meet this mate of yours  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:30 pm
Adin grinned mischeviously "Come" She said turning towards the forest  

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:33 pm
Kaiya smiled and began to run as she felt the pleasure of the change come over her leaping into the air and landing down on all fours as she howled earing loops flashed as the sun hit them and she ran full speed into the shealter of the woods "La tua ottenere un slowl po 'dall'ultima volta che ho ricordi" she said teasingly as excitment filled her  
Black Moon Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff