Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
high school! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:09 pm
(good guys bad guys and explosions as far as the eye can see and only 1 will survive i realy hope that its me.. this is the ultimate showdown... ultimate destany lmfao!!)

nef got pissed and grabed one kids arm as he went to push her, and threw him face first into the lockers "you guys are assholes! realy!!" she grabed her bag and stomped off  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:13 pm
((lol my friends (that are guys) just randomly started singing it in the middle of class and so i looked it up and now its on my ipod! well my 3rd))

meghans face froze as she saw the witch do that. "o,m,g!" meghan said.

User Image User Image  

meglie

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:20 pm
(wow that pic of the dude almost looks like a gonzaga school lol)

nef snuffed everyone turning she saw meg "yup..... manners huh"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:22 pm
"AHHH DON'T HURT ME!" meghan said.as soon as she did everyone laughed. "yea like i'm really scared of you." she said.  

meglie

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:23 pm
nef raised an eyebrow and walked over to her "really? your not?? hmm" she got really close to her  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:27 pm
meghan looked at her. 'no' she said. "dude,just leave her alone.you can't do anything to her." arin said "and she can't do anything to you." arin said quickly  

meglie

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:28 pm
nef pushed arin aside watching her stumble into a group of kids "tsk tsk tsk... people normally know to fear me" she tilted her head a bit, grabing her shoulders she smilled "now... afriad yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:30 pm
((lol arin's the boy,i know my best friend has the wweirdist name for a boy ever.))

"JERK!" morgan screamed running over to arin. meghan looked nef right in the eye and said, "you wish"  

meglie

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:31 pm
dagon walked down the hall going to the office in his new school to get his schudule for his classes as he heard the girl walking out said he smiled and as he came to the door to the office he overheard someone say "look another freak is here on our school" whirling around he pinned the guy to the wall and smiled showing his pointed eyeteeth he said "call me a freak one ome time and ill rip your face off ok?" letting the guy drop he went into the office

name" dagon
he was kicked out of his parents house when his parents where killed he moved to live with his aunt and lived with her until she moved now he liveed by himself he hates people calling him names and he hates athority
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:19 pm
nef sighed picking meg up and tossing her into a group of kids forcing them all to fall into the lockers she turned around and huffed as she stormed away "i hate this school" she growled as she walked into her classroom  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:35 pm
"AHH!" meghan screamed as she fell back. "OH MY GOD MEGHAN!" morgan screamed running over,but it was too late,she already hit the kids. "owwwww." meghan said holding her head. "common i'll take you two to the nurse." morgan said grabing meghan's hand. "no i'm fine." meghan said getting up. "me too" arin said getting up. meghan walked back to the office while arin and morgan started putting stuff up in their lockers. "oh my god.he's more then a freak. he's worse then the witch!" meghan heard from different vocies about halfway to the office. getting worried she started to run there. "umm hi,can i help you?" she asked the new kid.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 pm
looking up smiling his eyeteeth showing he stared past her at the kids calling him a freak "um yes i came to get my class schudule if i could and ill be right back i have to deal with some people" he said as he put a cigarette behind his ear (he doesnt care for rules) and walking out he grabbed one of the kids and pinned him against the locker and said loud enough so everyone could hear "call me a freak one more time and ill put you in the hospital for a long time ok buster?" he said slamming the kids back into the locker and punching the locker a couple of inches from the guys head he indented the locker a couple of inches and then turned and smiled "so about that schedule?"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

meglie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
meghan stood in shock for a moment while thinking 'there right,he is worse then the witch' but then she snaped out of it. "oh,ummm sure!" she said running over to her desk. she riped it open and pulled out his class list,(I HATE SPELLING THINGS WRONG OK!) she had no idea how she knew his name,but somehow she reminded her of someone,and it wasn't the witch. meghan looked up from the folder and handed it too him. "h-here!" she said. she looked into the hallyway from the window in the door and saw morgan and arin in shock too,well that was before arin screamed "THE SONG CAME TRUE! I'M ABE!" then he had acted like he was shooting somekid who had screamed he was batman.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:29 pm
nef left her class after checkin in she told her teacher she didnt feel well adn needed to go get a drink, she strolled down the halls and watched the new kid scare the hell outta the other kid, she snickered in pleasure at his pale face as he just stood thier in shock  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:40 pm
"i'm sorry,now i have something to take care of." she said as she handed it to him. "ARIN! HERE! NOW!" meghan screamed. "uh,umm" arin said walking over,morgan came too for some reson. meghan closed her eye's as she said, "you two come here" before she grabed their hands and brought them over to her desk and sat them down in the too chairs in front of it.  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games