Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
high school! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:27 pm
thats right relive your past, or future or present how ever it maybe!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:37 pm
meghan walked into the school carrying her books.she looked around at the empty school."wow, it's uuuhhh well its empty thats for sure." she said to herself looking around.  

meglie

xx-Amy-xx-aka-Rex-xx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:46 pm
* I couldn't believe here I was. Back for one last year. maybe I could make it different. Maybe this year will be different.* Rex thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:18 pm
nef sighed as she walked up the steps, another year, but it was her last, her last year of uniforms, her last year of being tormented and called a witch just cause she was pagan... how she hated that, no one liked her, they all avoided her... she was constantly attacked, tormented and spit apon... but this was her last year... if she can put up with one more year she would be clear... she hung her head as she walked up to the doors

name:neferitiri anieka hiddenflame
pic: User Image
about: nef is 17 pagan and alone, never really had many friends, but never realy strived to have friends  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:30 pm
pic:User Image

((this is meghan lol!))

meghan sighed. 'my second year of school. great.' she walked to the office and grabed her pass. she had always worked in the office ever since she started comeing to this school.but she was still a sudent. she just never went to art,or gym,etc. she went over to her desk and started going throught papers.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:33 pm
nef walked into the office "can i get my class sheet?" nef asked meg  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:38 pm
meghan looked up. "sure,what's your name?" she asked looking back down at the papers.she pulled out the class folder and opened it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:40 pm
nef rolled her eyes "neferitiri hiddenflame" she grabed the schedual and sighed again sucky classes and a sucky locker, throwin her bag over her shoulder she walked out  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:43 pm
meghan sighed. "when do people ever have manners?" she mubbeled to herself  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:44 pm
nef shot over her shoulders "when people learn to have manners towards everyone then some will show manners back" with that she slammed the door "damn sophs.."  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:47 pm
meghan sighed. "weirdo." she said getting up and walking over to the headmaster. meghan got her walkie talkie from him and went back toher desk. she took out her cell phone and started texting her friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:56 pm
nef walked the halls as people started wisperin and pointing towards her this was nothing new.. an everyday occurance.... "damn" she wispered .  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:58 pm
meghan laughed as she got a text. 'has the witch come by yet?' it read. 'yea she just left' she sent back.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:00 pm
stopping at her locker she sighed as she started putting her stuff in, people came by and slammed her locker, couple people pushed her towards it, and she frowned when she heared "witch witch witch!" from behind her  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:03 pm
meghan got up as she meet her best friend in the hall. "there she is!" meghan said laughing. "THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF ULTIMATE DESTINY!" her other best friend arin screamed running up. ((i put their pics up next time)  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games