Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
Pathfinder Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how do you feel about this rp?
  its good
  Hate It!
View Results

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm
she took a small bite, chewing slowly as to abosorb the flavor "well.. this.. is....good" she said slowly her eyes lighting up as she took another bite "wow i never woulda guessed! you should try squid! its really good too" she devoured her portion of the the deer  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:58 pm
"i have scars from squid" he said turning his shoulder over showing a terrible scar on his shoulder "when i was a kit one grabbed me as i was swimming my father saved me" he said his face falling as he mentioned his father  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:07 pm
her smile dropped "im sorry.." she looked down, "so what are you doin round here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:41 pm
"i was exiled from my pack" he said his face still fallen "when my dad was murdered i was challenged by the next oldest male of our pack for dominance when i was younger. i lost" he said his face suddenly hardening "one day i will take back my crown and avendge my father"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:54 pm
"oh.. im sorry.. atleast you had a family, i never knew mine ive been an orphan my hole life"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:54 pm
" i only had my father my mother died when i was young and im sorry to hear that my friend" he said his eyes downcast looking back up he stood and wiped his hands on his pants "almost night if you want you can stay in my tent tonight illl sleep in my burrow" he said pointing at a hole in the ground by a tree  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:48 pm
"thats sweet... but i do gotta get back... the towns need their rain ya know" she smilled standing up she kissed him gently on the cheek "thanks " she turned to leave waiving her hand gently and a gentle rain started and she walked into the water and her legs changed back to a fin, she waved at him as she dove back down  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:39 pm
smiling at the kiss he drug his tent to his burrow nad shifting to a fox he laid down with his wold curled around him  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:55 pm
the next mornin nef was swimmin around, she couldnt help but sing gently to herself as she checked someplant around the ocean, popping her head up to check the upper world  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:59 pm
waking up still as a fox he limped over the ocean to get a drink followed by his wolf he was limping from the scar given to him by the squid as a kit "man i wonder what the clans doing" he thought to himself as he took a drink suddenly spotting the mer from the night before he barked a hello to her as he sat down and wagged his tail  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:25 am
she was obviously startled from the bark, stairing at him for a second she recongized him and started waving swimmin closer
"mornin!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:14 pm
shifting back shirtless he waved back "sorry for startling you" he said grinning "and most of the time im not in fox form but eh i liked sleeping as one last night"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:21 pm
nef smilled "oh its quite alright.. hows the ground? need water?" nef looked around and swam closer to the shore  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:35 pm
"the grounds good and nope already got a drink" he said laughing "i was going to join you in a swim though" he said walking into the ocean  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:24 pm
"good!" she smilled doing a back flip exposing her entire magnificent fin as she landed back in the water  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games