Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
Pathfinder Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how do you feel about this rp?
  its good
  Hate It!
View Results

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:58 am
this is well a war/fantasy rp all i ask is that you follow the gaia rp rules and no bumping or godmode or cybering (keep that to the pms please) oh and you can only use old style weapons. post the profiles and pics

There are 7 races: the Elves who live in a huge forest in the west, the Kitsune a race of fox spirits who live in the plains to the south, the Humans who live in the cities in the middle and scattered all thruout the world, the Dwarves in the mountains to the east, the Demons who live underground, the Mer in the oceans, lakes, they do have tails, but they can, if they want, take on human shape, and the Dragons in the far north. The Mer are sort of withdrawn, and don't care what happens on land, but the other races are going to get a nasty shock when the demons and their alies (trolls, gobblins, ghosts, the like) try to take over. the races had gotten along well with one enother of course they had fought over land and things but other than that had coexisted till the demons and their allies had gotten much more greedy.

Thank you and welcome to my rp!

gaia name:
nickname:
pets:
weapons:
race:
class:
element: earth, fire, wind, water, metal)
pic:
other:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:03 am
Gaia name: Archangel Dagon
Nickname: Dagon Shadowreaver
Pets: wolf, raven
Weapons: twin katanas, great sword, bow with quiver of arrows, twin daggers, halberd, and throwing axe
Race: Kitsune
Class: necromancer weapons master
Element: metal and earth
Pic:User Image
Other: the former prince of the kitsune he was beatten in battle when he was younger and exiled for life. he roams the world waiting for the day he can return and take back his empire  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:06 pm
gaia name: neferitiri
nickname: nef
pets: dolphin and a jelly fish
weapons: a rust free sword that is carried at her side
race: mer
class: magi
element: earth, fire, wind, water, metal) water
pic: User Image
other:
nef has the ability to work with water, forcing it to do her biding, she is known for causeing the rains on the small villages in her area.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:25 pm
nef was swimmin along, doin her normal checks on the ocean, makin sure nothing was outta place or balance, it was comin time for her to make rain come to a neer by town, she poped her head up outta the water for a quick look around  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:26 pm
walking along the forest edge near the lake Dagon stopped as his wolf sniffed the air "what is it boy?" he asked narrowing his eyes at the sound of song he drew his sword and slowly advanced foward stopping near the edge of the forest  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:30 pm
nef noticed dagon when she emerged from the water, slowly dropping her head farther down, so only the top part of her head was up, keeping an eye on him, she heard the song to, unsure of the reasoning behind it though  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:04 pm
noticing the mer hes grinned "so fish tail are you the one singing?" he asked his hands resting on his twin katanas  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 pm
she placed her hand gently on her sword, raising her head outta the water "no, i cant throw my voice, and im in the water, the song is in the forest... tell me puppy, what is the news from the land?"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:31 pm
grinning at her comeback he leaned back on his heel croching down he looked at her and smiles showing fangs his wolf sitting beside him his raven on his shoulder "no news from what i hear of course ive been stuck in the forest for a while hunting" straitening up he offered her his hand "look i know you can turn your tail to human legs would you like to join me in a meal?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:34 pm
her dolphin came up she sat on its head while it brought her all the way up reviling her aquamarine colord tail, her long seafoam green hair. "by a meal are you speaking of a fish dinner?" she tilted her head  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:44 pm
"i dont eat fish sorry" he said grinning "but i do have deer cooking if you would like some" he pointed to a thin stream of smoke in the forest  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:53 pm
she stared at him for a moment, sliding off the dolphin, who disapeared she morphed to have legs , the dolphin returning with a wrap wich matched the color her fin was. she gently walked outta the water her eyes darted back and forth it was obvious she did not always come outta the water, she stood next to him "ive.. never had deer..." she smilled slightly  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:03 pm
"trust me its good" he said leading the way to his camp which was neet but slightly messed up "forgive my camp its hard to keep it clean with Mathous" he said pointing at his wolf and laughing  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:16 pm
she smilled brushing the hair outta her face "its ok.. it looks fine to me. its not covered in water, moss, and sunken ships" she giggled at the sight of the wolf who was at the water, playing with the dolphine, who had squirted water at him  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:21 pm
"hes a sweetheart when it comes to animals but when it comes to humans hes fierce" he said laughing but do try the deer i hope you like it" he said taking a bite of deer  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games