Reply The Lolita Society.
When do you wear your lolita clothes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyttyee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:07 pm
I wear it to class at least twice a week, maybe more depending on my mood and the weather. I usually forgo super-puffy petticoats though, just for comfort during my bus/train ride and for sitting through classes razz

I've found that I get less negative attention during my commute if I make sure to wear my all-black loli coat to cover up most of my frills. My friends and classmates all love my clothes though, so I definitely don't feel afraid once I reach campus.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:20 pm
I don't wear lolita around the house, probably because I don't have that much of it. I work at cons, so wearing it to work isn't really a big deal. Except for when I need to open up and getting dressed takes too long. It's not the dresses so much as the hair and makeup, and I'm sure we've all noticed the best dress can be ruined by not bothering with the hair. And I don't have the best dresses.

Out of lolita, I'm mainly punk. Gothy punk, but punk.

I've actually started a fashion blog earlier this month. This made me notice that I haven't worn lolita since starting it.  

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Princess Sarcelle

Dapper Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:51 pm
I just wear around my house and where it sometimes to school.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:19 pm
At home and to meet-ups. I have one tomorrow ^^  

Le-DIZZ

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:52 am
I wear Lolita when i feel like it and depending what style. Casual lolita is something I would wear everyday. Sweet lolita I may wear every now and again. But Deco Lolita....that reserved for cons ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:56 pm
The Dork Ages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personally,
[please don't shoot me!]
I only really wear anything lolita to cons or some event like that.
I don't really wear it normally because I always try to look more boyish.
Since I AM a tomboy, I roughhouse a lot and it just wouldn't work if I was in loli.
I have kind of a reputation and appearance I need to keep and if I was seen in loli, it would be shattered.
It is not that I am embarrassed, it is that I'm not really the dress-wearing type of girl, usually. In cons I feel more comfortable with it because I know other people understand the style and don't know me for the evil little s**t I am.
So does anyone else do this or am I just weird. sad

i am kinda the same. i would wear it only to cons  

Fire-cat14

Chu-Lip Jam

Divorced Divorcee

70,475 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:49 pm
I rarely go to cons, but I only wear lolita on the weekends, if I go out with friends, and on the holidays.
I would like to wear it more often, but I need a way bigger wardrobe for that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:07 pm
aisu kuriimuu
User Image

Ahaha, I know what you mean!
I'm not very girly at all, I'm more known for being androgynous. I've been trying to be more feminine because I do love skirts and dresses now. I'll get strange looks and weird reactions from a few people, especially my parents who have known me to be a tomboy in my younger years, fighting my mum every time she put me in a dress. But now, I say forget everything! I want to change for the better. Striving to be a lolita is helping me see myself in a more positive light. If people don't like it, screw them!

User Image

you are GOD in my eyes girl!!!! >w<

Techycutie

Fashionable Shoujo

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250

Spitfire_Soma

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:17 pm
I would love to own any of this but my parents are convinced it compleatly gothic and I'm not allowed to have any... not that I could afford it anyway... hehe. My family would totaly shun me and I am quite the tomboy, I havent worn a skirt in whos knows when but I still like them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:38 pm
Today was the first day I wore lolita with no intention of leaving the house. Little did I know there was a blood drive today.
The nurses didn't bat an eye, but on the way home I stopped at a grocery store and totally made a little girl's day. biggrin  

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

vampiredroid

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:40 pm
I wear lolita almost everyday during the Winter, Fall and early Spring, I can't really wear too much fancy stuff during the summer because it gets waaaaay to hot, so I just try to wear retro clothes or casual lolita in those cases. I also try to wear only my designer-cost-me-an-arm-and-a-leg fancy lolita skirts and dresses for more formal occasions.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:51 am
this year ive only wornt it once to school, and out occasionally but next year im going to wear lolita everyday;;i also wear it to meetups (i have one this saturday biggrin )  

Raspberry Panic

cagalli1543

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:41 pm
I wear my clothes to work almost everyday and now when i don't wear them customers are like where's your dress. A lot of people think, I think, I'm Alice in wonderland. Which that's totally not what I'm doing, granted there is the alice bow (which I don't wear) and the clothes are based off of that time period. Also going to the mall or wal-mart in lolita alone is dangerous, guys are so creepy! And it's weird it's always the gangster guys!?! I don't see how they like lolita when it's nothing like they're fashion scene.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:49 pm

If my wardrobe would allow, I'd dress up at least once a week.
However, my closet is not impressive so I wear lolita very rarely.

I'm not a tomboy, but I dress as if I were one.
And I have a lot of guy friends so I kinda "fit in"
(not that I dress that way to fit in. It's my style).
Every once in a while, I'd hang out with them in a skirt
and they're so surprised to see me look "so feminine."
Haha. I have yet to wear full lolita in front of them, though.
I'm really afraid of their reaction D:

[/lame]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hyped up TeaCup

A Doll Named Mouse

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:19 pm
To work! Ha, finally! I got that job I wanted super bad and they do NOT care what you wear so long as you're not offensive or smelly. I still wear suits, but man, sometimes I just want a nice breathable petti... Plus, it feels good to be super girly in a sea of men. Sometimes they forget and call you dude.  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff