Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Coming soon.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:02 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
What are you talking about? There will be zombies...It will be a research station, or even several research stations, different people at each, and people are turning into zombies. If I get enough devoted people willing to do it, I will come up with an intro post and post it up here for comment if you guys want. And about the london one, good idea, but I can't think of anything for it really. England in general would be good, so that way we don't limit ourselves to just London, but people can start in London if they choose. If you guys want more ideas besides just the South America, England/UK, or Antartica ones, or you want me to come up with some more, just let me know.

Sorry, I didnt read all of your last post...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:11 pm
It's all good. But yeah tell me your guys' opinions on my ideas, and like I said if enough people are interested I'll consider making it an RP, but only if it stays active.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:21 am
Alright, I really want to do the Antartica one, but I need at least 3 other people that will regularly post and are interested. PM Me if you are interested. Title the PM Natzi Zombies (spelled the way it is selled here) and include a character profile please. If you would like to join my USS Harry Truman RP, send me a PM with Character Bio's with the heading Poop Deck. I have several good ideas and storylines, but I need people to help with the participation. C'mon, it'll be fun!!! =D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:29 pm
well im trying to make multiple characters in all of the rps and since atartica might come up i want to join  

Pinoy_Operation

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:55 am
PM the character bio to me, I'l lapprove it, and then we'll need at least 2 more people to join in order to have it mildly interesting.But the more THE BETTER!!! Tell your friends!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:47 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
What are you talking about? There will be zombies...It will be a research station, or even several research stations, different people at each, and people are turning into zombies. If I get enough devoted people willing to do it, I will come up with an intro post and post it up here for comment if you guys want. And about the london one, good idea, but I can't think of anything for it really. England in general would be good, so that way we don't limit ourselves to just London, but people can start in London if they choose. If you guys want more ideas besides just the South America, England/UK, or Antartica ones, or you want me to come up with some more, just let me know.

But the zombies freeze in the cold. And they wouldn't thaw, either. Would it be like a lab accident?  

Screep

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:26 pm
Here is how it will be: Some of the veggie supplies flown in from Africa were contaminated, and the three vegetarians in the station ate the contaminated material without knowing and spread the virus that way. It is a Zombie and elements survival RP, I like throwing in twists like that lol. Whatcha think? N for Notorious, you thin we can get it going?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:20 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
Here is how it will be: Some of the veggie supplies flown in from Africa were contaminated, and the three vegetarians in the station ate the contaminated material without knowing and spread the virus that way. It is a Zombie and elements survival RP, I like throwing in twists like that lol. Whatcha think? N for Notorious, you thin we can get it going?

Are we talking Solanum here? Because I didn't think it could transmitted through foods.  

Screep

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:49 pm
Screep has it right, Solanum is toxic if spread outside of a bite, if you
ingest it in a food, it will just straight kill you, it you're bitten you turn  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:35 pm
N for Notorious
Screep has it right, Solanum is toxic if spread outside of a bite, if you
ingest it in a food, it will just straight kill you, it you're bitten you turn

sad But I liked the idea she had. Snow zombies.  

Screep

XxFuture_AkatsukixX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:03 pm
Would it be alright if something was started for Washington? You have Cali, so... smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:25 am
If it is in Food, then it will kill you then bring you back, look at the Siberia story in teh Survival Guide. They ate conatminated meat after cooking it and died. But I see what you're saying. If you don't want to do the food idea, then i have another. On the supply plane (C130 in case you want to know. If they don't transport stuff like this on runways tehre then we'll just go with it because it is FICTION lol), and one of the cargo managers had been bitten a day before take off, but had hidden it, so he turns, attacks all the crew except the captain (he's the only one that isn't bitten before they kill the zombie) and they don't exactly know the effects of the virus either, for it is still a little before the Great Panic, so they rush the injured people to the infirmary of the Research Station and thigns go from there. I will be the Captain of the C130 and someone in teh research station, and everyone else is someone from research station. No secret agents or anything like that...BUT!!! Therer are more than one Research stations, we can have two to start with, one that isn't infected and one that recieves the infected. What d'ya say?  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:40 am
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
If it is in Food, then it will kill you then bring you back, look at the Siberia story in teh Survival Guide. They ate conatminated meat after cooking it and died. But I see what you're saying. If you don't want to do the food idea, then i have another. On the supply plane (C130 in case you want to know. If they don't transport stuff like this on runways tehre then we'll just go with it because it is FICTION lol), and one of the cargo managers had been bitten a day before take off, but had hidden it, so he turns, attacks all the crew except the captain (he's the only one that isn't bitten before they kill the zombie) and they don't exactly know the effects of the virus either, for it is still a little before the Great Panic, so they rush the injured people to the infirmary of the Research Station and thigns go from there. I will be the Captain of the C130 and someone in teh research station, and everyone else is someone from research station. No secret agents or anything like that...BUT!!! Therer are more than one Research stations, we can have two to start with, one that isn't infected and one that recieves the infected. What d'ya say?

nah they don't come back, not the ones that eat the zombie, they just die,
Edit: The Siberia story, if we're talking about the guide as I recall, was about cannibalism on a zombie, not "infected food" i'd suggest the runway operator idea cause only blood transfusions, organ replacements and bites can turn a person  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:39 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

I wanna kill some snow zombies!  

Screep

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:22 pm
Okay, first of all, unless teh zombies had been dressed for the long exposure of the Frigid and subzero Antarctic Temperatures, they wouldn't survive very long. I'm talking about zombies IN THE RESEARCH STATION, and connecting the two research stations is an old US military base that was shut down years ago with huge thick steel doors, like the door that opened really slowly in teh Cod: Modern Warfare first game int eh last mission, lol. Something HUGE AND THICK AND STURDY AND UNOPENABLE like that lol. wil lgive ful ldescription if we can do teh RP.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff